The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149  Next
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Mon February 20, 2023 11:17 pm 
A Return To Form

lowlight79 wrote:
Leatherhead wrote:
LooseGroove927 wrote:
In honor of Yield's 25th anniversary, I listened to Melbourne 3/5/98 last night. So good. I sometimes forget how amazing this band was back then.

Stupid good.

I did the same and then felt it was a good idea to maybe celebrate the 20th anniversary of the 2003 tour. Problem is that 2/8/03 from Brisbane might one of the worst shows they ever played.

Ha! I've been blasting Melbourne 98 as well. Peak pearl jam for me. :bammer:

I was at the 2003 Brisbane shows... yeah....

they made up for it in 2006.

PostPosted: Wed February 22, 2023 1:38 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

I don’t have the Pearl Jam stomach for that this year. Maybe for the 25th anniversary of the 2003 tour, which personally for me was such a big tour in terms of my fandom (I had been a fan since 93? but this was the tour I really went to everything I could meaning 6 shows - Albany, Noblesville, MSG 1, MSG 2, Mansfield 3, and Hershey). What a tour.

PostPosted: Wed February 22, 2023 1:54 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

I still need to go back to the 2000s tour and see if i can finish it, but i have listen to full tours yeah. 2005 is one of them, and its fucking great.

PostPosted: Fri March 03, 2023 5:51 pm 
AnalLog

Back to Hamilton 2005.

Got rattled at work...had a swatting incident at my school that had us locked down for 2 hours, 100 police, the whole deal. Reaching for Pearl Jam to get some of this intense emotional energy out and DAMN....I forgot how great they sounded.

I'd love to say this is a top 5 show for me, and listening right now I'd say it was, but there have been so many amazing ones. London the night before had a bit better setlist, but nowhere near the crowd.

Porch opener! 6th show in 7 days and I'm sure they felt they needed all the energy they could get. Reminded me of them starting Pittsburgh 2000 with Even Flow after a loooong leg of touring. Save You, STBC, Animal (great version), GTF, Sad, U, Corduroy, 1/2 Full start was phenomenal. The 2 encores couldn't have been better. My favorite Black I've seen. These guitar tones. Matt f'ing Cameron. Ed's voice. Crazy setlists. 2005 ftw!

PostPosted: Fri March 03, 2023 6:40 pm 
The Master

That Hamilton show is a personal favorite of mine.

PostPosted: Fri March 03, 2023 6:42 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

If I can figure out how to use the code I got for renewing my ten club membership maybe I can buy this boot.

PostPosted: Sat March 11, 2023 3:19 am 
Broken Tamborine

On my second Frankfurt 2022 listen. Really good show. Listened to San Diego 2022 for the last couple of weeks. SD was good but Frankfurt is better. The hits have some extra element in this one. Wish they used the ARC vocal layering tool for DOC on tour. Never Destination sounds good but also maybe a little too busy in both shows compared to the album version.

PostPosted: Sun March 12, 2023 3:30 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

Kalevi wrote:
On my second Frankfurt 2022 listen. Really good show. Listened to San Diego 2022 for the last couple of weeks. SD was good but Frankfurt is better. The hits have some extra element in this one. Wish they used the ARC vocal layering tool for DOC on tour. Never Destination sounds good but also maybe a little too busy in both shows compared to the album version.

They used the vocal looping on DOC at Sea.Hear.Now in 2021, but I think it was gone by the next time I saw them at the Garden.

PostPosted: Sun March 12, 2023 7:11 pm 
Broken Tamborine

liebzz wrote:
Kalevi wrote:

They used the vocal looping on DOC at Sea.Hear.Now in 2021, but I think it was gone by the next time I saw them at the Garden.

Based on the two gigaton shows I've listened to I don't think they really stick the landing on the new songs. I bought 4 boots so I have two more to go to see if they figure out how to end them.

PostPosted: Wed March 15, 2023 6:46 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Going to spin all the live versions of Can't Deny Me tonight.

PostPosted: Sat March 18, 2023 2:11 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Does anyone have copies of Ed at All Tomorrows Parties and the show he played in Italy around 1996? Goa Club maybe? Looking for FLACS.

PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2023 1:50 am 

Teeeeeekay wrote:
Does anyone have copies of Ed at All Tomorrows Parties and the show he played in Italy around 1996? Goa Club maybe? Looking for FLACS.

ATP

Goa
(I can only find MP3 on this one at the moment - sorry)

PostPosted: Mon March 20, 2023 11:02 pm 

emanon wrote:
Teeeeeekay wrote:

ATP

Goa
(I can only find MP3 on this one at the moment - sorry)

Wow. An absolute THANK YOU!

PostPosted: Sat April 15, 2023 1:58 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Have the Philly "10 Show" video on in the background and I am surprised that Ed sounds pretty good here. I don't recall him sounding that good at the show.... right until Garden.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 4:09 pm 
A Return To Form

Berlin 2000, an excellent show! Superb Improv leads into a ferocious version of Habit and the final stretch of the mainset (I Got Shit - Insignificance - Not For You - Immortality - RVM) is fantastic.

PostPosted: Fri June 09, 2023 12:32 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

watching the pinkpop '92 show... never actually sat through and watched this end to end ... so much fucking energy ... sound quality is good ...

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri June 09, 2023 12:32 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

pearl jam hates RM i guess

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Fri June 09, 2023 12:33 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

cant blame them tbh

PostPosted: Wed June 14, 2023 12:39 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

anyone know anything about the brown gibson SG mike is playing in RITFW at end of 1992 Pinkpop?

that fucking sound slays

curious what year it is etc

don't recall seeing him play that elsewhere

PostPosted: Sun July 09, 2023 4:51 pm 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

raven2001 wrote:
Berlin 2000, an excellent show! Superb Improv leads into a ferocious version of Habit and the final stretch of the mainset (I Got Shit - Insignificance - Not For You - Immortality - RVM) is fantastic.

Gonna check this out today. In the mood for a good Immortality and that's a great looking setlist

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live