The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
gotta love the internet

‘The members of pearl jam would like to thank you for your continued panic and hysteria about their upcoming European tour and especially for buying them new cars, houses in exotic locations, belly tucks and zero gravity orbital skate parks and they look forward to playing you the same old songs you’ve been hearing for 25 years and they promise they might have a new album worth listening to soon. Ish. Maybe. Ok probably not but it could happen!!

They will however throw out extra pics and tambourines to the warped obsessive fans that insist on bringing their three year old kids up to the rail at a 40,000 people capacity concert so a man onstage can then further devastate that child’s already fragile mind by throwing a wooden object with sharps metal edges at him or her.
Every three year old should remember their first show and what better way to do that than a scar on their forehead. Scars, like memories, last forever. As does pediatric deafness from concerts at such an early age.


But hey! We’ll have new overpriced merch for you to buy and our tickets will be EVEN MORE expensive next time! So come see the guys one more time before irrelevancy finally (hopefully) dawns on them and they can’t take your money with a straight face anymore and start just really screwing you over with the $1000 dinner shows in Vegas.
See you all this summer!!

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13330
Location: Seattle, WA
dimejinky99 wrote:
Fuck this band.

Berlin flight booked. Now just need a ticket.


lol never change, dime


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 7:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
bodysnatcher wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Fuck this band.

Berlin flight booked. Now just need a ticket.


lol never change, dime



Imma hatewatch this gig from the very back.

Image

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13330
Location: Seattle, WA
looks like the Starship Enterprise crashed on a planet decades ago and the forest is growing around it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Tue December 05, 2017 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
I gave up on em. They’re redundant.

Then You hear arms wide open with the sea as his floor

And that’s your song and you go.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 2:42 am 
Online
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31421
Location: Mountains
dimejinky99 wrote:
I gave up on em. They’re redundant.

Then You hear arms wide open with the sea as his floor

And that’s your song and you go.

Stop it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 10:40 pm 
Online
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2661
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 8881
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
You guys. I’ll say it one more time.

Pearl jam tickets aren’t the massive hysteria thing they are in the US

you’ll get a Ticket no problem.

Priority Tickets for the O2 in London shows haven’t even sold out.

Please be calm.

Strat. Post that pic of the dumb kid who got all the tickets and didn’t know how it worked and now he has no money, will you please?

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
There it is. He doesn’t sound smart or even old enough to own a credit card ffs

Image

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Last edited by dimejinky99 on Wed December 06, 2017 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
Looking at it, I’m willing to bet he’s misspelled his own surname.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Wed December 06, 2017 11:36 pm 
Online
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2661
CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.


Where you off to? Berlin?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 8881
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Bi_3 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.


Where you off to? Berlin?

Prague and Krakow.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 8881
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
dimejinky99 wrote:
You guys. I’ll say it one more time.

Pearl jam tickets aren’t the massive hysteria thing they are in the US

you’ll get a Ticket no problem.

Priority Tickets for the O2 in London shows haven’t even sold out.

Please be calm.

Strat. Post that pic of the dumb kid who got all the tickets and didn’t know how it worked and now he has no money, will you please?


You can show up to almost any US show, less MSG, and find a ticket no problem too.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Thu December 07, 2017 1:25 pm 
Online
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2661
CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.


Where you off to? Berlin?

Prague and Krakow.


Always wanted to go there... oh well. Maybe next life.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 10:16 pm
Posts: 4337
Holy hell, these prices... Ed's going to have a bumper Christmas.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:18 pm
Posts: 455
Location: Alone in a corridor
Fuck that non existing second Amsterdam show. Why did I bother spending my lunch break lookinghow AMS 1 sold out quickly (for which I already had tickets) waiting for AMS 2 to go on sale? :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 4:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13330
Location: Seattle, WA
Pearl Jam ticket fiasco for London is the top story in Reddit right now. 2 shows apparently sold out the second they went on sale with tickets instantly being sold for 3D the price.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 5:03 pm 
Online
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2661
bodysnatcher wrote:
Pearl Jam ticket fiasco for London is the top story in Reddit right now. 2 shows apparently sold out the second they went on sale with tickets instantly being sold for 3D the price.






Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Fri December 08, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 17946
its TM giving all the tickets to their company seatwave to sell at inflated prices is the problem..no legislation against them doing that and its disgusting..

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 15, 2017 7:46 pm