Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

So Jeff is the coolest and Stone the lamest on stage right?

Fri July 14, 2017 4:40 pm

Watching vids, Jeff seems like a really cool guy, his rocking out seems so genuine and he's likable. Eddie is kind of lame but in a way that works well enough because he's charming. Mike has negligible stage presence, he's barely doing anything but he's cool enough how effortless he makes it seem, and then there's Stone.

I've seen so many vids of him 'jumping' and 'rocking out' and it just seems so fake, like he'd rather be doing anything else but he's forced to pretend he's a rock star.

Re: So Jeff is the coolest and Stone the lamest on stage rig

Fri July 14, 2017 4:41 pm

mikejasond wrote:Watching vids, Jeff seems like a really cool guy, his rocking out seems so genuine and he's likable. Eddie is kind of lame but in a way that works well enough because he's charming. Mike has negligible stage presence, he's barely doing anything but he's cool enough how effortless he makes it seem, and then there's Stone.

I've seen so many vids of him 'jumping' and 'rocking out' and it just seems so fake, like he'd rather be doing anything else but he's forced to pretend he's a rock star.

lol wut

Spoiler: show

Fri July 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Don't you already have a "deep thoughts with MJD" thread?

Fri July 14, 2017 4:58 pm

yes

Fri July 14, 2017 4:59 pm

well mike sometimes points to people and throws a pick or something or waves, but mostly he stands there with a far-away look in his eyes

Fri July 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Fuck me in the brain.

Mike is generally pretty fun to watch on stage. We're you watching videos of Mike from his early crohn's days?

Fri July 14, 2017 5:18 pm

Matt just sits there

Fri July 14, 2017 5:32 pm

Im not complaining, Mike is fine on stage, especially when he plays solos behind his back and stuff though he does tend to stare at the heavens sometimes. but he's good its just Jeff is the best, and Stone is the most awkward.

Fri July 14, 2017 5:32 pm

theplatypus wrote:Matt just sits there

lol

Fri July 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Ummm, Jeff is kind of on stage left

Fri July 14, 2017 5:34 pm

no he's not

Fri July 14, 2017 5:52 pm

I'd never describe any of these guys as awkward on stage. They were all pretty badass when i used to go see them

Fri July 14, 2017 6:14 pm

You clearly haven't seen a good Mike show. Mike is by far the coolest one up there

Fri July 14, 2017 6:15 pm

mikejasond wrote:well mike sometimes points to people and throws a pick or something or waves, but mostly he stands there with a far-away look in his eyes

In Greenville last year he ran laps around the stage for the entire song. StBC maybe?

Fri July 14, 2017 6:18 pm

I have to guess MJD has never been at a PJ concert.

Fri July 14, 2017 6:18 pm

CopperTom wrote:I have to guess MJD has never been at a PJ concert.

No, he went to a show or two last year, I think.

Fri July 14, 2017 6:47 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:You clearly haven't seen a good Mike show. Mike is by far the coolest one up there

all the shows i went to were good mike shows, remod. They were also all good ed, stone, jeff and matt and jack shows, i don't care much for boom tho

Fri July 14, 2017 7:00 pm

malice wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:You clearly haven't seen a good Mike show. Mike is by far the coolest one up there

all the shows i went to were good mike shows, remod. They were also all good ed, stone, jeff and matt and jack shows, i don't care much for boom tho

:thumbsup:

Mike is great fun. But I also dig Stone's vibe on stage.

Fri July 14, 2017 7:04 pm

Fri July 14, 2017 7:10 pm

Post a reply