The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7662
Location: Not NYC
July 10, 2018

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 4204
November 3, 2020


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 5:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45142
Pretty successful thread

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 7:29 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1118
Location: Most likely at the office...
23rd November, 2017. Fo sho.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 9:04 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Mon November 23, 2015 5:17 pm
Posts: 35
26th october 2018

Giving time to Ed's duaghters to hit puberty and get annoying so Ed will get mad and maybe make a decente record :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 11:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 8881
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
November 2, 2018

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed September 14, 2016 5:07 pm
Posts: 712
Location: WI
I would be shocked if this thing came out in 2018. According to the recording sessions guide it took them two sessions spread out over almost two years to scale the lofty heights of Lightning Bolt, and that was with the advantage of working with Backspacer leftovers. If they're starting from scratch this time, and if they haven't even started yet, it's gonna take forever. Unleeeesss..........

Spoiler: show
the lightning strike sets them free.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 26, 2013 10:07 pm
Posts: 270
September 24, 2019


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
tmcs wrote:
I would be shocked if this thing came out in 2018. According to the recording sessions guide it took them two sessions spread out over almost two years to scale the lofty heights of Lightning Bolt, and that was with the advantage of working with Backspacer leftovers. If they're starting from scratch this time, and if they haven't even started yet, it's gonna take forever. Unleeeesss..........

Spoiler: show
the lightning strike sets them free.


I smiled.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27422
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
I've updated the OP with all the guesses in chronological order (I think). If you don't see your guess in the OP, please let me know that I missed it.

Kaius and Chewm are the first to lose. Sorry guys

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 26, 2013 12:34 am
Posts: 3739
Location: Chile
They will release it today.

_________________
LuNY wrote:
I am not racist but why the fuck are black people so violent?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 31461
Location: this field intentionally left blank
chewm wrote:
They will release it today.

:lol:

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
If earth were a sphere, it would be impossible for any of us to stay grounded.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19064
theplatypus wrote:
I've updated the OP with all the guesses in chronological order (I think). If you don't see your guess in the OP, please let me know that I missed it.

Kaius and Chewm are the first to lose. Sorry guys

Excuse me?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45142
Kaius wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
I've updated the OP with all the guesses in chronological order (I think). If you don't see your guess in the OP, please let me know that I missed it.

Kaius and Chewm are the first to lose. Sorry guys

Excuse me?

You heard the man. Now beat it.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19064
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Kaius wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
I've updated the OP with all the guesses in chronological order (I think). If you don't see your guess in the OP, please let me know that I missed it.

Kaius and Chewm are the first to lose. Sorry guys

Excuse me?

You heard the man. Now beat it.

How did I lose?

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45142
Kaius wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Kaius wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
I've updated the OP with all the guesses in chronological order (I think). If you don't see your guess in the OP, please let me know that I missed it.

Kaius and Chewm are the first to lose. Sorry guys

Excuse me?

You heard the man. Now beat it.

How did I lose?

You guessed a date in 1969, which has already passed? Idk, just guessing at this point.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27422
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Correct. We can safely state that the 11th Pearl Jam album did not come out in 1969.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45142
Kaius wrote:
4/20/69

Just in case kouse tries to go edit his post.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27422
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
Or did he mean 2069

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Guess the release date for the 11th album and win $100
PostPosted: Tue February 28, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Fri November 15, 2013 6:14 am
Posts: 19064
You idiots!

_________________
Self wrote:
I don't know. Maybe it's just not meant to be.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat December 16, 2017 1:01 pm