The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:49 pm 
Offline
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 11:52 pm
Posts: 1095
tragabigzanda wrote:
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Caught a U at the local trampoline park about a year ago. Pretty deep cut for a park


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16026
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Black, Red, Yellow at McDonalds


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Black, Red, Yellow at McDonalds

:haha: That's a good one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 63566
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Black, Red, Yellow at McDonalds

:haha: That's a good one.

Actually, turns out, none of these are good ones.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16026
Location: Seattle, WA
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Black, Red, Yellow at McDonalds

:haha: That's a good one.

Actually, turns out, none of these are good ones.


Get Right at Joey's house


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 5:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18608
Location: Hunter
bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Of the Girl at Wendy's.

I Got Shit at Jack In the Box.

Green Disease at Chipotle.

Why Go at Long John Silver's.

Not For You at In-and-Out.

Cropduster at Taco Bell.

Elderly Women... at Cracker Barrel.

Dirty Frank at Wienerschnitzel.

Garden at Portillo's.

Release at Sonic.


Black, Red, Yellow at McDonalds

:haha: That's a good one.

Actually, turns out, none of these are good ones.


Get Right at Joey's house

Evacuation at Snatcher's pad.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5038
Every now and then I get an alert about something on the 10C facebook page, click over to look at it, and see some really lame post that already has like 500 comments. So I click to see them out of morbid curiosity and without fail, I can only tolerate a handful of them. I want to punch every single one of the posters.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33910
Location: Mountains
Bammer wrote:
Every now and then I get an alert about something on the 10C facebook page, click over to look at it, and see some really lame post that already has like 500 comments. So I click to see them out of morbid curiosity and without fail, I can only tolerate a handful of them. I want to punch every single one of the posters.

please come to brazil


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13550
Location: Mizzou
Bammer wrote:
Every now and then I get an alert about something on the 10C facebook page, click over to look at it, and see some really lame post that already has like 500 comments. So I click to see them out of morbid curiosity and without fail, I can only tolerate a handful of them. I want to punch every single one of the posters.


You just described Facebook in general.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 9:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16026
Location: Seattle, WA
getting to be about time for the latest release of a Vault album, looking at historical purchases. i wonder if the majority of 10c memberships expire around the summer, so they announce these so people will renew.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
bodysnatcher wrote:
getting to be about time for the latest release of a Vault album, looking at historical purchases. i wonder if the majority of 10c memberships expire around the summer, so they announce these so people will renew.

Convince your boss to buy the Ten Club and put you in charge.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16026
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
getting to be about time for the latest release of a Vault album, looking at historical purchases. i wonder if the majority of 10c memberships expire around the summer, so they announce these so people will renew.

Convince your boss to buy the Ten Club and put you in charge.


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20444
:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33910
Location: Mountains
stone is the fucking man and id love to hear this song live some day



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 2:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33910
Location: Mountains
Also i LOVE this cover of cool water. Something about his voice and the way he strums hits my sweet spot.

Also, if you stick around for the song after you will hear the worst song ever written by stone gossard and maybe anyone ever.



He did much better revisiting a similar topic with "both live" from Moonlander.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 2:26 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 14332
:lol:

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2331
Location: The In Between
Strat wrote:
Also i LOVE this cover of cool water. Something about his voice and the way he strums hits my sweet spot.

Also, if you stick around for the song after you will hear the worst song ever written by stone gossard and maybe anyone ever.



He did much better revisiting a similar topic with "both live" from Moonlander.


Oh my God! That salmon song is...what is it? Did he sing the word homogenized?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 5:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16026
Location: Seattle, WA
BANG BANG BANG!!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Post Random Pearl Jam-Related Thoughts You Have
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 63566
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
No lie, I'd pay TOP DOLLAR to see a Stone Gossard "solo" tour where he played only songs from Bayleaf, Moonlander, and unreleased PJ songs like Sunburn and 10 Billion Years.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1458 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: totalsellout and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu June 21, 2018 3:04 am