The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate Leash
5 Stars 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
4 Stars 39%  39%  [ 7 ]
3 Stars 28%  28%  [ 5 ]
2 Stars 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
1 Star 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 18
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Song of the Moment: Leash
PostPosted: Sat August 26, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7657
Location: Not NYC
Iholdthepain wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Shut the luck up.

Hey, LUCK YOU, man!

Luck you, buddy!

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the Moment: Leash
PostPosted: Sun August 27, 2017 5:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46898
Location: Sector 7-G
wease wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
The live rendition of this song on SiriusXM features the rare 'reverse Eddie' in which Eddie turns the word 'fuck' into something else with "Take my lucky hand"

Thats not reverse.

kcuf me if I say something...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the Moment: Leash
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 11:17 pm 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9030
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
cutuphalfdead wrote:
wease wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
The live rendition of this song on SiriusXM features the rare 'reverse Eddie' in which Eddie turns the word 'fuck' into something else with "Take my lucky hand"

Thats not reverse.

kcuf me if I say something...

That was on Letterman, wasnt it?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the Moment: Leash
PostPosted: Thu August 31, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46898
Location: Sector 7-G
wease wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
wease wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
The live rendition of this song on SiriusXM features the rare 'reverse Eddie' in which Eddie turns the word 'fuck' into something else with "Take my lucky hand"

Thats not reverse.

kcuf me if I say something...

That was on Letterman, wasnt it?

I think so.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Song of the Moment: Leash
PostPosted: Fri September 01, 2017 2:21 am 
Online
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9030
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
cutuphalfdead wrote:
wease wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
wease wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
The live rendition of this song on SiriusXM features the rare 'reverse Eddie' in which Eddie turns the word 'fuck' into something else with "Take my lucky hand"

Thats not reverse.

kcuf me if I say something...

That was on Letterman, wasnt it?

I think so.

I remember thinking along the lines of "cuff" like he wanted to be handcuffed.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rusted and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri December 15, 2017 12:21 pm