The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2806 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 141  Next
 Post subject: Re: Goods thread (for when 10c puts things up for sale)
PostPosted: Fri December 14, 2018 4:20 pm 
Broken Tamborine

delanoche wrote:
AndySlash wrote:
Quote:
WE’RE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE OUR BLACK FRIDAY BOOTLEG SALE!

The sale begins NOW and ends at 11:59 PM PT on Cyber Monday (11/26).

All Digital Downloads are 50% off

CDs are 25% off

Quote:
Note: We can't guarantee that your purchase will arrive by Christmas.

That's hilarious. They ship from nugs, though, so in my experience if you're in the U.S. you'll get it in a week. But still.

Turns out they weren't kidding. I ordered a couple of CDs on 11/25, and status is still "Warehouse" nearly three weeks later. I can't figure out how that's even possible.

PostPosted: Fri December 14, 2018 5:45 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

delanoche wrote:
delanoche wrote:
AndySlash wrote:
Quote:
WE’RE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE OUR BLACK FRIDAY BOOTLEG SALE!

The sale begins NOW and ends at 11:59 PM PT on Cyber Monday (11/26).

All Digital Downloads are 50% off

CDs are 25% off

Quote:
Note: We can't guarantee that your purchase will arrive by Christmas.

That's hilarious. They ship from nugs, though, so in my experience if you're in the U.S. you'll get it in a week. But still.

Turns out they weren't kidding. I ordered a couple of CDs on 11/25, and status is still "Warehouse" nearly three weeks later. I can't figure out how that's even possible.

Dude, your Ten Club account just got deleted.

PostPosted: Fri December 14, 2018 11:56 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

I cancelled about 5 years ago and didn’t miss it, but the way they set up ticketing for the stadium shows this year I felt like 10C was the only safe option to secure face value tickets so I dipped back in.

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 12:25 am 
Production Police

numbers wrote:
I cancelled about 5 years ago and didn’t miss it, but the way they set up ticketing for the stadium shows this year I felt like 10C was the only safe option to secure face value tickets so I dipped back in.

Agreed, the membership paid off this summer. But digital is just fine for this. The t-shirts suck and the 7" Holiday Singles are non-existent (and even if they start pressing them again, it seems like they have plenty of back stock should I want an analog copy).

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 12:29 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

tragabigzanda wrote:
numbers wrote:

Agreed, the membership paid off this summer. But digital is just fine for this. The t-shirts suck and the 7" Holiday Singles are non-existent (and even if they start pressing them again, it seems like they have plenty of back stock should I want an analog copy).

yep this

plus you don't get stuck with those dumbass DEEP magazines. digital copies are fine enough, and even then, i rarely ever download them. i don't care about the drum tech's recipe for pan fried tilapia, or Mike's interview with whoever.

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 12:40 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

I mentioned it in the Vinyl thread without shade, but happy to repost here with shade: The National's first vinyl release for their fan club (a 9-song live EP, plus a box of ephemera like a print, patch, etc.) really shows how this could easily be done and satisfy at a whole other level. Haven't used it for tickets yet so not sure how worth it that'll be, but was stoked over the package. They've got a lot to live up to next year.

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 12:41 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
numbers wrote:

yep this

plus you don't get stuck with those dumbass DEEP magazines. digital copies are fine enough, and even then, i rarely ever download them. i don't care about the drum tech's recipe for pan fried tilapia, or Mike's interview with whoever.

that is, until they release a super awesome ten club single fan club only again and you can't pick up a copy 2nd hand

muahahahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha
ahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha

ahahahah

ahahaha

O.

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 12:58 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Simple Torture wrote:
I mentioned it in the Vinyl thread without shade, but happy to repost here with shade: The National's first vinyl release for their fan club (a 9-song live EP, plus a box of ephemera like a print, patch, etc.) really shows how this could easily be done and satisfy at a whole other level. Haven't used it for tickets yet so not sure how worth it that'll be, but was stoked over the package. They've got a lot to live up to next year.

yeah, agreed, that thing looks really cool. there's so much potential, and if The National has the funds to do it, PJ easily does. it's just a matter of effort and desire, really. the Third Man package was really cool. But, you know, Third Man did that :haha:

i think they're also considering their legacy once their new music stops growing the fanbase (e.g. Neil Young). i think that's when we'll see a lot of stuff – gotta keep bringing in the money.

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 6:12 am 
10Club Complaint Department

I need to look into joining The National’s fan club.

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 6:15 am 
Poster of the Year

PHATJ wrote:

You're a grown ass man who just cheated death and this is what you come up with?

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 6:51 am 
Mind Your Tanners

cutuphalfdead wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

You're a grown ass man who just cheated death and this is what you come up with?

:haha:

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 7:06 am 
10Club Complaint Department

Rangi Guy wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

I like The National

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 6:54 pm 
mXn

Well I think y'all have now sold me on digital vs. ANALog, however my auto-renewal just kicked in about a week ago. So I'll be getting my 2019 Ten Club t-shirt just in time for Christmas 2019. Cool. I now have more than enough black PJ/10C t shirts.

I have not had a way to play vinyl records for at least 10 years, probably longer. I really only listen to music in the car anymore anyway. Or through my iPhone speaker when my kids are taking a bath and have some specific song they want to hear.

I can't quit all together. Just can't do it. Membership number too high 129XXX.

PostPosted: Sat December 15, 2018 10:34 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

PHATJ wrote:
Rangi Guy wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
PHATJ wrote:

I like The National

AL

PostPosted: Sun December 16, 2018 12:56 am 
Mind Your Tanners

I went with the digital when I rejoined. I’m in this only for the ticket access and don’t care about the analog extras, especially when you’re probably not going to get them anyway.

PostPosted: Sun December 16, 2018 1:29 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Bammer wrote:
Well I think y'all have now sold me on digital vs. ANALog, however my auto-renewal just kicked in about a week ago. So I'll be getting my 2019 Ten Club t-shirt just in time for Christmas 2019. Cool. I now have more than enough black PJ/10C t shirts.

I have not had a way to play vinyl records for at least 10 years, probably longer. I really only listen to music in the car anymore anyway. Or through my iPhone speaker when my kids are taking a bath and have some specific song they want to hear.

srsly what's with PJ and all the black ?

every album since Yield has been black too

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Sun December 16, 2018 6:22 am 
mXn

96583UP wrote:
Bammer wrote:

srsly what's with PJ and all the black ?

every album since Yield has been black too

You had every chance to get the orange variant Halloween shirt and you blew it, didn’t you!???!!!?!

PostPosted: Mon December 17, 2018 2:49 pm 
Major Dude

numbers wrote:
I went with the digital when I rejoined. I’m in this only for the ticket access and don’t care about the analog extras, especially when you’re probably not going to get them anyway.

PostPosted: Wed December 19, 2018 11:49 am 
Mind Your Tanners

Man, I’d have doubts about buying a PJ store gift card and whether it would be honored.

PostPosted: Sat December 29, 2018 12:03 am 
AnalLog

not official but
https://www.amazon.com/Things-Pearl-Fans-Should-Before/dp/1629375403/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1546041356&sr=8-1&keywords=100+things+pearl+jam+fans

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2806 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 141  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam