Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Goods Thread (for when 10C puts things up for sale)

Tue December 13, 2022 9:17 pm

Chris_H_2 wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
B wrote:The male model looks very sad to be wearing that shirt.

They told him he'd get a discount for the modeling work, but the pic was taken right after they told him how much it'd be for shipping.

and he was required to listen to riot act from start to finish

That’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Wed December 21, 2022 7:50 pm

Thu December 22, 2022 5:36 am

Today’s newsletter FAQ was the purest form of trash I have ever encountered. Fuck these people.

Thu December 22, 2022 12:33 pm

Bammer wrote:Today’s newsletter FAQ was the purest form of trash I have ever encountered. Fuck these people.

You really don’t want them to be off until the 3rd, huh?

Thu December 22, 2022 12:41 pm

wease wrote:
Bammer wrote:Today’s newsletter FAQ was the purest form of trash I have ever encountered. Fuck these people.

You really don’t want them to be off until the 3rd, huh?

I mean, they could have affixed the shipping label for my vault package - which they printed two weeks ago - to a fucking box first, no?

Wed January 04, 2023 1:23 pm

Bootleg Download Coupon: The bootleg download code is valid for one year or for as long as your membership remains current. This is good for a free MP3 or $10.00 off of any other digital format. This cannot be used on CDs. Please go to the SHOP and select MUSIC, then click on BOOTLEGS and filter your search by \"Digital\" to find the show you would like and just enter your bootleg download code in the DISCOUNT CODE space during checkout.

Bah! I was thinking you could use this for a CD. This is a crappier deal than I was thinking.

Just give me a $10 credit to the store and call it a day!

... or give me whatever digital format I want. Are these HD formats really a $10 greater expense for the Fan Club than some mp3s?

Wed January 04, 2023 4:03 pm

B wrote:
Bootleg Download Coupon: The bootleg download code is valid for one year or for as long as your membership remains current. This is good for a free MP3 or $10.00 off of any other digital format. This cannot be used on CDs. Please go to the SHOP and select MUSIC, then click on BOOTLEGS and filter your search by \"Digital\" to find the show you would like and just enter your bootleg download code in the DISCOUNT CODE space during checkout.

Bah! I was thinking you could use this for a CD. This is a crappier deal than I was thinking.

... or give me whatever digital format I want. Are these HD formats really a $10 greater expense for the Fan Club than some mp3s?

A $10 credit to the store would pay for at least 1/3 the cost of shipping a sticker!

Wed January 04, 2023 9:01 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
B wrote:

A $10 credit to the store would pay for at least 1/3 the cost of shipping a sticker!

:D I'm most likely to buy bootlegs CDs, then some kind of merch or another. I've never bought a digital bootleg. The only ones I have are the ones I got when I was an Anal Log. It's just a feature I have no use for.

Re: "I Fell In the Pit": The Synergy/Pit/Porch Thread

Tue January 10, 2023 6:14 pm

Guys, I thought we were getting a Yield Boxed Set.

Re: "I Fell In the Pit": The Synergy/Pit/Porch Thread

Tue January 10, 2023 6:20 pm

B wrote:Guys, I thought we were getting a Yield Boxed Set.

Very misleading.

Maybe we'll get another vault release from the Yield Tour.

Maybe we'll be disappointed.

Tue January 10, 2023 6:24 pm

Fuck this newsletter so hard

Tue January 10, 2023 6:46 pm

Gonna start marking these as junk

Thu January 12, 2023 8:08 pm

If they're going to celebrate 25 years of Yield, I wouldn't be surprised if the video content they mentioned are those clips from the AUS/NZ?PAC Tour, and potentially a vault release of 3/5/1998.

Thu January 12, 2023 9:58 pm

dad wrote:If they're going to celebrate 25 years of Yield, I wouldn't be surprised if the video content they mentioned are those clips from the AUS/NZ?PAC Tour, and potentially a vault release of 3/5/1998.

Nah it’ll just be like:

“JASON NEASON, Mike’s assistant guitar tech from the 1998 Yield tour, shares his all time favorite PJ songs, alongside moments from the tour. Tune in Tuesday, March 15 at 11:30am to PJ Radio on SiriusXM to listen!*

*use code YIELD25 for 3 free months of SiriusXM. New customers only. Restrictions apply.”

Thu January 12, 2023 10:04 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
dad wrote:If they're going to celebrate 25 years of Yield, I wouldn't be surprised if the video content they mentioned are those clips from the AUS/NZ?PAC Tour, and potentially a vault release of 3/5/1998.

Nah it’ll just be like:

“JASON NEASON, Mike’s assistant guitar tech from the 1998 Yield tour, shares his all time favorite PJ songs, alongside moments from the tour. Tune in Tuesday, March 15 at 11:30am to PJ Radio on SiriusXM to listen!*

*use code YIELD25 for 3 free months of SiriusXM. New customers only. Restrictions apply.”

dang, you're probably right.

Thu January 12, 2023 11:46 pm

dad wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:

Nah it’ll just be like:

dang, you're probably right.

Ha! Yep

Fri January 13, 2023 12:24 am

bodysnatcher wrote:

Nah it’ll just be like:

Or something like:

¨Yield will be pressed on black vinyl for the first time ever!!!¨

And then B buys 2

Fri January 13, 2023 2:49 am

CopperTom is much worse than me.

Fri January 13, 2023 2:49 am

really?

Fri January 13, 2023 4:00 am

Yes really and he posts regularly on the pit
Post a reply