Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Sirius XMPearl Jam Radio Topic

Fri May 13, 2016 7:09 pm

Dead Man transitioning into MFC....pretty cool.

But somebody (STONE?!) has such awful guitar sounds literally the entire show

Fri May 13, 2016 7:11 pm

NO ITS EVACUATION! :( I thought we were done with Binaural

Fri May 13, 2016 7:14 pm

I dunno what's worse. The grating harmonies on the studio version, or Eddie screaming out of tune on the live versions <_<

Fri May 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Oh man. Corduroy! At a nice slow pace. Im so excited to hear it live from this era.

Fri May 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Man, even in 2000 he was changing the melody of the middle section. WHY EDDIE?! WHY WONT YOU JUST SCREAM IT?! does he not realize how good that part is?

This is honestly not a great Corduroy, it doesnt have the same fire or urgency that I associate with the song.

Fri May 13, 2016 7:20 pm

OMG somebody is SO FRICKIN OUT OF TUNE!!!!!!!

Fri May 13, 2016 7:23 pm

Immortality. I really like this setlist in general

Fri May 13, 2016 7:31 pm

Wishlist. Nice tempo.

Fri May 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Insignificance played for the first time. Dang, Binaural shuffle continues

Fri May 13, 2016 7:44 pm

Now he's just improv'ing randomly over a background groove that reminds me of Let the Records Play <_<

Fri May 13, 2016 7:46 pm

"Go" now and Eddie completely forgets the lyrics and sings gibberish

Fri May 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Nice he actually did Soon Forget. He calls it a "shit song".

Screw him, I like this song. And I dont have Stone's awful guitar tones ruining it for me. :thumbsup:

Only two songs left on Binaural (Sleight of Hand and Parting Ways)

Fri May 13, 2016 7:53 pm

I like these lyrics besides 'he's pissing'

Fri May 13, 2016 7:55 pm

Yellow Ledbetter to wrap us up

Fri May 13, 2016 8:00 pm

Overall a great show even though they played 11 Binaural songs. The difference between then and now is astounding. Now all songs bleed together, at the time they kept the right tempos and feels.

But the guitar tones at this time were awful, Stone really sucked. It took away from some great songs. Thats one thing thats better now.

Eddie was great.

Im mad at Stone or Mike or whoever ruined Dead Man. Oh well.

Faithful sounded really good, Of the Girl sounded really good, Good Light Years mostly...midset Black was strange.

Ill probably never do this again because nobody talks to me or listens so its boring. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted

Fri May 13, 2016 8:04 pm

mikejasond wrote:Overall a great show even though they played 11 Binaural songs. The difference between then and now is astounding. Now all songs bleed together, at the time they kept the right tempos and feels.

But the guitar tones at this time were awful, Stone really sucked. It took away from some great songs. Thats one thing thats better now.

Eddie was great.

Faithful sounded really good, Of the Girl sounded really good, Good Light Years mostly...midset Black was strange.

Ill probably never do this again because nobody talks to me or listens so its boring. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted

Many of us are working. You can't take offense to no one participating

Fri May 13, 2016 8:06 pm

mikejasond wrote:NO ITS EVACUATION! :( I thought we were done with Binaural

Bitch, we're never done with Binaural.

Fri May 13, 2016 8:12 pm

it's almost like i was there

Fri May 13, 2016 8:22 pm

Pearl jam radio on Sirius just played Smile with Glenn Hansard from PJ20...first time I heard a soundboard from that show..have they ever played anything else? (besides in the moonlight)

Fri May 13, 2016 8:47 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Overall a great show even though they played 11 Binaural songs. The difference between then and now is astounding. Now all songs bleed together, at the time they kept the right tempos and feels.

Eddie was great.

Many of us are working. You can't take offense to no one participating

I didnt mean for that post to sound as indignant as it did. I literally just meant that I did it twice in a row and nobody joined so it was pretty awkward and now I feel like there's no point to doing it again and a little embarrassed for seeming like a loser and also its not very fun when Im just talking to myself, but I did have fun doing it regardless.
Post a reply