Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: No Code and Yield vinyl reissues in 10C shop!

Mon September 11, 2017 7:47 pm

vote: against

Mon September 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Tuolumne wrote:Some official authority needs to come in and pronounce Lost Dogs as an OFFICIAL album. Cause it is. It is a collection of studio recordings, mostly original, that can not be found on any of their other studio albums. Hence, it is a studio album. They have 11 (Eleven) albums. That is all. Someone please notify Curtis Management.

I'll send them a fax.

Mon September 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I'm going to ask my local record shop if they will be getting these in November. Seems like a better option than paying 17 bucks for shipping.

A number of online retailers already have them in their systems, so I'd say the odds are good.

yeah these will be everywhere just like the other reissues

Can confirm. I'm pretty damn excited to have Binaural and Riot Act on vinyl.

Plus, everything they reissued last year is still in the Ten Club shop, so if you end up being wrong, chances are that you can come back to Pearl Jam and buy them.

Mon September 11, 2017 9:36 pm

B wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:I'm going to ask my local record shop if they will be getting these in November. Seems like a better option than paying 17 bucks for shipping.

A number of online retailers already have them in their systems, so I'd say the odds are good.

yeah these will be everywhere just like the other reissues

Can confirm. I'm pretty damn excited to have Binaural and Riot Act on vinyl.

Plus, everything they reissued last year is still in the Ten Club shop, so if you end up being wrong, chances are that you can come back to Pearl Jam and buy them.

That's the hope.

Mon September 11, 2017 9:58 pm

yeah these things are in no way going to be limited
Post a reply