Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Dave's cassette collection

Tue April 05, 2016 8:09 am

Even though most of us (myself included) will probably not listen to all of those tapes (like 12 hours orso), I still hope that it will leak soon. Because Im kinda curious about that 'I Won't' outtake or that 'Owner of the lonely heart' cover :)

Tue April 05, 2016 8:02 pm

Too bad PJ hasn't covered other Yes songs. (If they even could?) Like this one:

Thu April 07, 2016 12:26 am

bluestate wrote:Too bad PJ hasn't covered other Yes songs. (If they even could?) Like this one:

Matt and Jeff definitely could, but the rest of them would be lost. And the fans would be bored because they aren't playing "Yellow Ledbetter".

Thu April 07, 2016 10:44 am

Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
bluestate wrote:Too bad PJ hasn't covered other Yes songs. (If they even could?) Like this one:

Matt and Jeff definitely could, but the rest of them would be lost. And the fans would be bored because they aren't playing "Yellow Ledbetter".

Yes, because clearly pearl jam fans have no patience for covers or really anything but the hits.

Wed December 21, 2016 4:58 pm

For anyone still wondering if the tapes are real or not. I can comment and say that they are. I had the opportunity to listen to them this year.
I hope that one day they will be able to make their way around, but I can't comment on that as the tapes were not digitized by myself.

Either way, there was some interesting stuff on the tapes, but lots of practicing and trying to get songs right as well.

Thu December 22, 2016 4:08 am

nice

Sun September 13, 2020 3:08 am

this is like when pharma bro bought that wu tang album

Sun September 13, 2020 3:08 am

release the tapes, mfc17

the jig is up

we know

it is time