The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject: Re: Wrigley Field - July 19
PostPosted: Fri February 15, 2013 3:57 pm 
RM Elitist

I should go see Pearl Jam again one of these days.

PostPosted: Fri February 15, 2013 4:45 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

@SkitchP wrote:

3 4-packs of KBS and 2 bombers of the new Stone Sell By may yield an extra ticket.

PostPosted: Fri February 15, 2013 5:20 pm 
RM Elitist

Chris_H_2 wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:

3 4-packs of KBS and 2 bombers of the new Stone Sell By may yield an extra ticket.

ha ha. Nice. I imagine Ill be able to get ahold of one 4 pack of the KBS, and have no idea what the stone is, but with moving and all, I haven't been able to pay much attention to beer the last couple weeks.

PostPosted: Fri February 15, 2013 5:39 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

@SkitchP wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:

ha ha. Nice. I imagine Ill be able to get ahold of one 4 pack of the KBS, and have no idea what the stone is, but with moving and all, I haven't been able to pay much attention to beer the last couple weeks.

I always call them 'sell bys,' but it's actually 'enjoy by.'

http://beerpulse.com/2013/02/stone-enjo ... 7-markets/

PostPosted: Mon February 18, 2013 1:53 pm 
Future Drummer

Tickets for Wrigley available on stubhub staying steady (~3.4% available) with flat prices
Tickets for London available on stubhub trending down (~1.4% available down from ~3%) with increasing prices

Supply and demand at work. If you want to go to London, you may not want to wait it out for the secondary market to deliver or the chance of a ticket drop later like you can with Wrigley.

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2013 7:42 pm 
Future Drummer

10c got more wrigley tix.

Hi ,
Earlier this year, Ten Club held a ticket pre-sale drawing for Pearl Jam's Wrigley Field show, which is scheduled to take place on July 19th. Although we were able to obtain a record number of tickets to offer the fan club for this performance, due to the special nature of this show, the demand still exceeded the amount of members who wanted tickets.

We are emailing you now because a very limited amount of tickets have come available for this date. We are offering these tickets only to members like you who missed out on the January drawing.

Offering a fan club ticket sale after a show has already sold out is a very unique and rare situation. Therefore, it is very important that you read all of the detailed info below:

For your convenience you have four days to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opens today, Monday March 4th and closes Thursday, March 7th at 10am pacific. Names will not be drawn until Thursday, March 7th.

Eligibility:

Only members who entered for the January 30th Wrigley Field ticket drawing and whose names were not drawn for any tickets are eligible for this drawing. Members who fall into this category but whose memberships are currently expired are not eligible for this drawing.

How these tickets became available:

These tickets are located in an area that originally had a blocked view of the stage due to the positioning of sound equipment. However the positioning of that equipment has recently changed opening these seats to have an unobstructed view of the stage.

Ticket availability:

There are a very limited number of seats that were made available. As a result there will only be enough tickets to distribute to approximately 10% of the eligible members.

Ticket locations:

These tickets are located in the Reserved Lower Bowl and the Reserved Upper Box in the 200 and 400 levels. There are both higher price and lower price tickets available in both sections depending on how high or low the seats are within those two levels. Seats will be assigned within each ticket price level based on seniority.

Ticket Prices:

While the majority of tickets are $116.00 per pair in the higher rows of the 200 and 400 levels, there is a small quantity of seats for $168.00 per pair in the lower rows of the 200 and 400 levels.

Drawing Rules:

- All entries will first be checked against an eligibility list. Any in-eligible entries will be disqualified.

- By entering the drawing for any show, you are committing to purchase the tickets should your name be drawn. Please do not enter the drawing for a show you are not prepared to pay for. Tickets are non-refundable.

- When entering the drawing your card will only be AUTHORIZED for the total sum of your ticket entries, not charged. An authorization is a temporary freeze of funds. It is not an actual charge. If your name is selected in the drawing the authorization will become an actual charge. However if your name is not selected, we will cancel the authorization releasing the funds back to your card.
- While most card issuers will release canceled authorizations back to your card with 48 hours, some card issuers require up to 30 days before they will release the canceled funds back to you. Please check with your card issuer to be certain.

- You may enter your name into the drawing for both Chicago ticket options. But can only be selected for one pair maximum.

- Names will be selected for each ticket type taking your priority into consideration.

- If you cancel your drawing entries, your authorization will be canceled releasing the funds back to you. Please note that some banks do not make the funds available to you immediately upon cancelation, so check with your bank to make sure you have funds available before resubmitting a new entry.

How to enter the drawing step-by-step:

We even made an instructional video! 

http://youtu.be/cQTcSylC8Rw

Step 1. Visit http://www.pearljam.com and login to your membership account.

Step 2. Click “My Account” at the top of the screen. On the drop down click “Ten Club Tickets”.

Step 3. Read all the information on this page including the drawing rules for the tour, and then click on "Pearl Jam Wrigley 2013" to proceed to the next page.

Step 4. Click “Choose This Show” for each ticket option you would like to enter for in order of priority then click “Continue”.

Step 5. Review your drawing entry selections and edit if necessary.

Step 6. Fill in the billing information and click “Submit My Entry”. You will be immediately directed to a page confirming receipt of your entry. You will receive an email confirming your drawing entries and you can also view your entries on the “My Tickets” page.

Step 7. You are all done. On Thursday, March 7th at 10am Pacific the ticket drawing will close. Once names have been drawn, the “My Tickets” page will be updated to indicate for which show(s) your name has been drawn. Also, you will receive an email that day confirming your selection(s).

Ten Club policies:

-All ticket sales are final. No refunds, name transfers or exchanges.

-Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.

-Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at venue Will Call on the day of the show.

-The fan club member must collect the tickets with valid photo identification in person.

-Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show. You will find out your seat location when you pick your tickets up at Ten Club Will Call.

-Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

Follow the drawing on the Ten Club Events page. This page will be updated in real time as the ticket sale progresses. You can find the answers to frequently asked questions, as well as immediate updates from Ten Club on where we are at the ticket drawing process each step of the way.

Visit http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events for the ticket sale Timeline.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to tickets@tenclub.net

Thanks and good luck!

10c

PostPosted: Mon March 04, 2013 9:31 pm 
Future Drummer

I am pleased with this development.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2013 1:29 am 
Looks Like a Cat

If people don't put the cheaper, 400-level seats as their first choice this time around, they're f'n idiots.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2013 2:17 am 
Future Drummer

Chris_H_2 wrote:
If people don't put the cheaper, 400-level seats as their first choice this time around, they're f'n idiots.

Oh, you just want less competition.

PostPosted: Tue March 05, 2013 2:55 am 
Gone

I'm still probably going opt to stub hub some bad seats two weeks before the show...

PostPosted: Thu March 07, 2013 4:20 pm 
Future Drummer

Did anyone else NOT get an email about the additional Wrigley lotto?

PostPosted: Thu March 07, 2013 4:31 pm 
The Master

broken iris wrote:

Did you try for tickets in the original lottery? if not then you are not eligible for second

PostPosted: Thu March 07, 2013 4:48 pm 
Future Drummer

Strat wrote:
broken iris wrote:

Did you try for tickets in the original lottery? if not then you are not eligible for second

I did. Won London, lost Wrigley. 10c website message says nothing about London, so I should be eligible.

PostPosted: Thu March 07, 2013 11:34 pm 
Future Drummer

This is a long wait for obstructed view lotto tickets.

PostPosted: Fri March 08, 2013 1:48 am 
Future Drummer

Shockingly, I lost the lotto again.

PostPosted: Mon March 11, 2013 2:46 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

That Wrigley travel package isn't half bad. If I wasn't already spending so much time/money going to Paris next month, I'd be all over that deal.

PostPosted: Tue March 12, 2013 12:51 am 
A Return To Form
 WWW  Profile

durdencommatyler wrote:
That Wrigley travel package isn't half bad. If I wasn't already spending so much time/money going to Paris next month, I'd be all over that deal.

I too was surprised that the travel package looked like a good deal, especially including CTA passes and drink tix. I already had everything booked, though. I do think it would be cool if all 10c members could swing by the store. Perhaps something for the future they could look into.

PostPosted: Wed March 13, 2013 2:11 pm 
A Return To Form

Officially in +1! Woo!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam