The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon August 08, 2016 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45060
@SkitchP wrote:
PJFan#1 wrote:
Great thread. This compilation looks absolutely fantastic.

Links to the full version with artwork as well as perhaps for the Eddie Version Solo equivalent would be most appreciated.

Great work.

Cheers, Ridley!



I bet your 10 club seats are amazing.

I appreciate this post

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue September 13, 2016 4:11 pm 
Offline
Spambot
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 13, 2016 3:59 pm
Posts: 1
Any chance of a link please?

Really appreciate all the hard work to get this completed!

Thanks.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2016 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 28
I just found this on iTunes, to add to the EV collection. Simon Townsend "She Asked Me" single, featuring Eddie Vedder:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/she-a ... 1158584460


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Fri November 18, 2016 7:44 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 926
I do not spend near enough time in the Pearl Jam section. I would absolutely appreciate a link if this thing is still available. Thank YOU!! :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue February 21, 2017 8:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:27 pm
Posts: 28
Cover Stories
14 songs. 14 artists. 1 Cause. A new interpretation of Brandi Carlile's The Story album benefiting War Child. Featuring Dolly Parton, Adele, Pearl Jam, Kris Kristofferson, The Avett Brothers, Margo Price, Jim James, and more. 100% of the proceeds go to War Child UK. AVAILABLE MAY 5
Pearl Jam: "Again Today"

https://www.coverstoriesalbum.com/track-listing


Last edited by JasonA on Thu February 23, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Wed February 22, 2017 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1827
Location: Rand McNally
JasonA wrote:
Cover Stories
14 songs. 14 artists. 1 Cause. A new interpretation of Brandi Carlile's The Story album benefiting War Child. Featuring Dolly Parton, Adele, Pearl Jam, Kris Kristofferson, The Avett Brothers, Margo Price, Jim James, and more. 100% of the proceeds go to War Child UK. AVAILABLE MAY 5
Pearl Jam: "Again Today"

https://www.coverstoriesalbum.com/track-listing

Thanks for the heads up Jason :thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Sun March 05, 2017 5:29 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 03, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 18
ridleybradout wrote:
Source info for those interested:

Quote:
PEARL JAM

DISC 1 (1990 - 1991)

01. ALIVE (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
02. ONCE (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
03. FOOTSTEPS (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
from “Ten - Super Deluxe Edition” promo CD
Hi, I'm very interested in this 'Ten' (Super Deluxe Edition) Promo CD. Can someone please provide some information and/or web links to information on this release? Also, does anyone have this release?

Also, thank you ridley, Jason, and Bird for these resources and information.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Sun March 05, 2017 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 1939
pj_boot wrote:
ridleybradout wrote:
Source info for those interested:

Quote:
PEARL JAM

DISC 1 (1990 - 1991)

01. ALIVE (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
02. ONCE (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
03. FOOTSTEPS (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
from “Ten - Super Deluxe Edition” promo CD
Hi, I'm very interested in this 'Ten' (Super Deluxe Edition) Promo CD. Can someone please provide some information and/or web links to information on this release? Also, does anyone have this release?

Also, thank you ridley, Jason, and Bird for these resources and information.


There is a promo CD of the "Drop In The Park" LP as well.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1827
Location: Rand McNally
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
pj_boot wrote:
ridleybradout wrote:
Source info for those interested:

Quote:
PEARL JAM

DISC 1 (1990 - 1991)

01. ALIVE (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
02. ONCE (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
03. FOOTSTEPS (MOMMA-SON DEMO)
from “Ten - Super Deluxe Edition” promo CD
Hi, I'm very interested in this 'Ten' (Super Deluxe Edition) Promo CD. Can someone please provide some information and/or web links to information on this release? Also, does anyone have this release?

Also, thank you ridley, Jason, and Bird for these resources and information.


There is a promo CD of the "Drop In The Park" LP as well.


Drop In The Park promo (patched and original with fades) available here:
http://archive.theskyiscrape.com/viewto ... =3&t=97976

I don't have the original promo set (there's possibly only a handful of copies circulating), but you can see it here.
http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1675


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 4:52 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 03, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 18
Thank you for the links. Was it a fan or press/industry promo? Thanks.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 1:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
pj_boot wrote:
Thank you for the links. Was it a fan or press/industry promo? Thanks.

Now you're just being greedy. What did you have for breakfast today? What's something for which you have an irrational hatred? Where would you rank Ole in the post-Riot Act song list?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 03, 2017 5:28 am
Posts: 18
tragabigzanda wrote:
pj_boot wrote:
Thank you for the links. Was it a fan or press/industry promo? Thanks.

Now you're just being greedy. What did you have for breakfast today? What's something for which you have an irrational hatred? Where would you rank Ole in the post-Riot Act song list?
Thank you for wasting everyone's time by posting something with zero content relating to the thread subject. You could have at least done that. I asked about the release details because I recently saw pics that show the discs are individualized you dumb nut.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46839
Location: Sector 7-G
trag is a dumb nut


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 9008
Location: Alive in the Superunknown
Nuts are delicious.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Mon March 06, 2017 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 46839
Location: Sector 7-G
they sure are


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1827
Location: Rand McNally
pj_boot wrote:
Thank you for the links. Was it a fan or press/industry promo? Thanks.


Image

You could try and write to pjcollector user 'Bu$hleaguer' and ask. I've never got a response from him though.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
pj_boot wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
pj_boot wrote:
Thank you for the links. Was it a fan or press/industry promo? Thanks.

Now you're just being greedy. What did you have for breakfast today? What's something for which you have an irrational hatred? Where would you rank Ole in the post-Riot Act song list?
Thank you for wasting everyone's time by posting something with zero content relating to the thread subject. You could have at least done that. I asked about the release details because I recently saw pics that show the discs are individualized you dumb nut.

This is a PJ message board. The whole thing is a waste of time you fucking moron.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31323
Location: Mountains
bump


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 1:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 17849
tragabigzanda wrote:
pj_boot wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
pj_boot wrote:
Thank you for the links. Was it a fan or press/industry promo? Thanks.

Now you're just being greedy. What did you have for breakfast today? What's something for which you have an irrational hatred? Where would you rank Ole in the post-Riot Act song list?
Thank you for wasting everyone's time by posting something with zero content relating to the thread subject. You could have at least done that. I asked about the release details because I recently saw pics that show the discs are individualized you dumb nut.

This is a PJ message board. The whole thing is a waste of time you fucking moron.

Also, all my questions are related to popular topics on RM. I was genuinely trying to get you to engage with us further. Though I suppose that calling you a "fucking moron" has probably undone any positive ground we could have gained there. But whatever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam - B-Sides & Rarities Collection (BonusDiscs ad
PostPosted: Tue March 07, 2017 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31323
Location: Mountains
Guys. you sound like the comments section on any internet article.

Name calling. C'mon.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 418 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CopperTom and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue December 12, 2017 10:32 am