The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue September 11, 2018 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16163
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Rangi Guy wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
They should do it just like Bowie's last album release.

You mean they should all die two days after releasing it?

Image

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue September 11, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4460
That would wreck my high score on livefootsteps

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:37 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23697
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
You guys see the email about "Eddie Vedder's Ohana Festival." If he's a primary investor/organizer of this thing, it's pretty odd that none of the PJ band members are on the bill.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17760
Location: Seattle, WA
tragabigzanda wrote:
You guys see the email about "Eddie Vedder's Ohana Festival." If he's a primary investor/organizer of this thing, it's pretty odd that none of the PJ band members are on the bill.


yeah i saw that and also had no idea that it was "his" festival ?? weird

if so, he's a terrible curator.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9138
he doesn't want to be associated with PJ when he is in celebrity mode

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:45 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17760
Location: Seattle, WA
Stone brings down his cred.

i mean, look at the guy. he always looks like he just drank a glass Metamucil that didn't have enough water in it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9138
guess this explains why his accountant is headlining night 1

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9138
bodysnatcher wrote:
i mean, look at the guy. he always looks like he just drank a glass Metamucil that didn't have enough water in it.


this is why he and Mike make such a perfect complement

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36013
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
You guys see the email about "Eddie Vedder's Ohana Festival." If he's a primary investor/organizer of this thing, it's pretty odd that none of the PJ band members are on the bill.


yeah i saw that and also had no idea that it was "his" festival ?? weird

if so, he's a terrible curator.

hmmm. I actually think, save for a couple acts, its a pretty great lineup.

Liz Phair
Johnny Marr
John Doe
Hiss Golden Messenger
Beck
Amos Lee
Yea yea yeas! yaeay ayay !
Fantastic Negrito (interesting performer can be annoying at times)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 6209
Plus, special guests: Joe Maddon and The Mike Rizzo 3


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9138
and they'll all be selling sticker sets

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 1:57 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17760
Location: Seattle, WA
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
You guys see the email about "Eddie Vedder's Ohana Festival." If he's a primary investor/organizer of this thing, it's pretty odd that none of the PJ band members are on the bill.


yeah i saw that and also had no idea that it was "his" festival ?? weird

if so, he's a terrible curator.

hmmm. I actually think, save for a couple acts, its a pretty great lineup.

Liz Phair
Johnny Marr
John Doe
Hiss Golden Messenger
Beck
Amos Lee
Yea yea yeas! yaeay ayay !
Fantastic Negrito (interesting performer can be annoying at times)


Sorry Strats, I think the only performer in that list I’d like to see is Beck, and only if he was playin Sea Change in full


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 2:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36013
Location: Mountains
bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
You guys see the email about "Eddie Vedder's Ohana Festival." If he's a primary investor/organizer of this thing, it's pretty odd that none of the PJ band members are on the bill.


yeah i saw that and also had no idea that it was "his" festival ?? weird

if so, he's a terrible curator.

hmmm. I actually think, save for a couple acts, its a pretty great lineup.

Liz Phair
Johnny Marr
John Doe
Hiss Golden Messenger
Beck
Amos Lee
Yea yea yeas! yaeay ayay !
Fantastic Negrito (interesting performer can be annoying at times)


Sorry Strats, I think the only performer in that list I’d like to see is Beck, and only if he was playin Sea Change in full

Well, none of them are my favorite artists by any means, though Hiss Golden MEssenger is a current love, but i think for a festival it is quite unique and all of those would be interesting to see live. Way different than most shitty festivals and the typical lineups.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 2:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9138
i would love to see Ed's PowerPoint deck with the Ohana business plan

the 5 year growth target is to make it bigger than Coachella and then sell it to the Chinese

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51452
Fantastic Negrito is a great performer

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 3:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32830
Location: Buenos Aires
I like his name


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 4:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5544
I think the lineup looks good.

Suck it.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 12:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8402
Location: Franklin, MA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Fantastic Negrito is a great performer


He is, saw him open for Cornell a couple years ago and really enjoyed it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 1:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23697
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
Bammer wrote:
I think the lineup looks good.

Suck it.

in ten years we'll be able to chart Bammer's course from this post to full-on Parrothead


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed September 12, 2018 4:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed September 14, 2016 5:07 pm
Posts: 1457
Location: WI
Seeing HGM on that lineup sent a chill down my spine. Every band I love either gets way worse or breaks up after crossing paths with PJ. This is not a good development.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu October 18, 2018 5:23 am