Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Mon June 04, 2018 8:22 pm

You and the Girls Strike the Pose, I'll Take the Instagram Pic

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Mon June 04, 2018 8:26 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:You and the Girls Strike the Pose, I'll Take the Instagram Pic

Image

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Mon June 04, 2018 8:39 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:I like that you went with an egg dish.

:thumbsup:

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Tue June 05, 2018 1:40 am

yes I understand, that every wine must end, uh huh
some folks they got none, this guy got thousunds, uh huh
stay with me
chateau lafite

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Wed June 06, 2018 1:53 pm

I had a dream last night that they were recording the new album in a garage across the street from my house. I went over to see if they needed a hand and they politely said no. They were playing a new song that sounded like Parachutes but with a more prominent organ. Woke up feeling strangely...sad?

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Wed June 06, 2018 9:14 pm

tmcs wrote:I had a dream last night that they were recording the new album in a garage across the street from my house. I went over to see if they needed a hand and they politely said no. They were playing a new song that sounded like Parachutes but with a more prominent organ. Woke up feeling strangely...sad?

Not as sad as Higgs will be. He hates that song passionately.

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 12:04 am

don't worry i am sure it will turn out just like Vitalogy

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 12:10 am

Can we keep rumors and speculation to a minimum here?

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 12:16 am

i suspect this will be the album where finally that tag from 'Frozen' makes an appearance

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 12:17 am

96583UP wrote:i suspect this will be the album where finally that tag from 'Frozen' makes an appearance


An album for 8 year olds

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 12:18 am

Bi_3 wrote:Can we keep rumors and speculation to a minimum here?


Page 192 of 192 [ 3830 posts ]

Seems like a reasonable time to call it.

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 1:05 am

LetMeSleep wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Can we keep rumors and speculation to a minimum here?


Page 192 of 192 [ 3830 posts ]

Seems like a reasonable time to call it.


How about a new thread: 11th album facts

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 2:53 am

11th Album: Maybe? Maybe not?

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 11:07 am

bodysnatcher wrote:11th Album: Maybe? Maybe not?


“11th Album Forms”

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Thu June 07, 2018 7:17 pm

11th Album: No Eddie

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Fri June 08, 2018 1:19 am

LetMeSleep wrote:
tmcs wrote:I had a dream last night that they were recording the new album in a garage across the street from my house. I went over to see if they needed a hand and they politely said no. They were playing a new song that sounded like Parachutes but with a more prominent organ. Woke up feeling strangely...sad?

Not as sad as Higgs will be. He hates that song passionately.

Yeah, I didn't enjoy your re-telling of your dream there tmcs. I seem to suddenly have a tad of IBS...

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Tue June 26, 2018 2:15 am

Pearl jam to record after European tour according to Ed

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Tue June 26, 2018 2:20 am

Got Some wrote:Pearl jam to record after European tour according to Ed

As reported by RM Europe special correspondent VinylGuy.

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Tue June 26, 2018 5:54 am

evenslow wrote:
Got Some wrote:Pearl jam to record after European tour according to Ed

As reported by RM Europe special correspondent VinylGuy.


As reported by alternativenation with no source and misleading headline

Re: 11th album rumors and speculation

Tue June 26, 2018 6:18 am

evenslow wrote:
Got Some wrote:Pearl jam to record after European tour according to Ed

As reported by RM Europe special correspondent VinylGuy.


I’m glad I had that news. RM paid for the whole trip and i was afraid not getting a good scoop.
Post a reply