The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 4:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7684
Location: Not NYC
EJ wrote:
Don't they already have 2 songs ready for the album?

Out of Sand (live, Ed only)
Out of Sand (studio, Ed only)

Sleeping By Myself (instrumental)

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 4:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56152
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I feel like I've said this for the past decade but I think I'd rather have a proper Ed solo record right now than a proper Pearl Jam record.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 4:52 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2670
PHATJ wrote:
EJ wrote:
Don't they already have 2 songs ready for the album?

Out of Sand (live, Ed only)
Out of Sand (studio, Ed only)

Sleeping By Myself (instrumental)


Even MJD likes that one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3388
Location: Oslo, Norway
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 5:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56152
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 5:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 3388
Location: Oslo, Norway
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.

I am glad that it has its followers. I can’t listen to it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31453
Location: Mountains
Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.

I am glad that it has its followers. I can’t listen to it.

I love it too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 5:51 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2670
Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.

I am glad that it has its followers. I can’t listen to it.


I like most of them individually, but as a full album I struggle with it as well.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56152
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.

I am glad that it has its followers. I can’t listen to it.

I love it too.

I listen to it more than Into the Wild. I'm not saying that I think the album is better, necessarily. But I goddman love Uke Songs. I can spin that thing no matter what mood I'm in.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31453
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.

I am glad that it has its followers. I can’t listen to it.

I love it too.

I listen to it more than Into the Wild. I'm not saying that I think the album is better, necessarily. But I goddman love Uke Songs. I can spin that thing no matter what mood I'm in.

Most of those songs absolutely saved my life back in 2002 etc...when he was performing many of them live.

Im very happy with the album and its a nice entry into his catalog. Its a great record to end the night with. Night cap. Low lights. Uke Songs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13332
Location: Seattle, WA
i'd like it if EV re-recorded Uke Songs in a Into The Wild style, just to see how the songs evolve. maybe he could call it Guitar Songs


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
Strat wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Strat wrote:
Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Anders wrote:
Into The Wild is really good. Ukulele Songs is much worse than Lightning Bolt, and the Molo sessions were awful.

I love Uke songs.

I am glad that it has its followers. I can’t listen to it.

I love it too.

I listen to it more than Into the Wild. I'm not saying that I think the album is better, necessarily. But I goddman love Uke Songs. I can spin that thing no matter what mood I'm in.

Most of those songs absolutely saved my life back in 2002 etc...when he was performing many of them live.

Im very happy with the album and its a nice entry into his catalog. Its a great record to end the night with. Night cap. Low lights. Uke Songs.

1000% agree

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56152
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
bodysnatcher wrote:
i'd like it if EV re-recorded Uke Songs in a Into The Wild style, just to see how the songs evolve. maybe he could call it Guitar Songs

Maybe he could a series. Same songs, different instruments. Release one every 7 years or so. Uke Songs, Guitar Songs, Piano Songs, Banjo Songs... etc.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31453
Location: Mountains
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
i'd like it if EV re-recorded Uke Songs in a Into The Wild style, just to see how the songs evolve. maybe he could call it Guitar Songs

Maybe he could a series. Same songs, different instruments. Release one every 7 years or so. Uke Songs, Guitar Songs, Piano Songs, Banjo Songs... etc.

He could then take it a step further with...

Mikes songs in the key of banjo!

Stone Songs in the key of harmonica!

Matt Cameron songs in the Key of Matt because he's too fucking good to redo on my own

JA songs in the Key of NO with the help of my accordian

Dave A songs in the key of farts!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
Strat wrote:
Dave A songs in the key of farts!

The Master deserves better than this.

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31453
Location: Mountains
evenslow wrote:
Strat wrote:
Dave A songs in the key of farts!

The Master deserves better than this.

yea but EV doesnt care for him.

Also, this would make it so EV would never have to write a new song ever again.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 13332
Location: Seattle, WA
Boom songs in the key of go away


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 7:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 56152
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
evenslow wrote:
Strat wrote:
Dave A songs in the key of farts!

The Master deserves better than this.

Nah, that's about right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri November 03, 2017 10:32 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 2670
Strat wrote:
Dave A songs in the key of farts!


How about:


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Sat November 04, 2017 1:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 31453
Location: Mountains
Nobody puts slimer in a jar.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2819 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun December 17, 2017 3:53 pm