The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 209  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 5:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13635
Location: Dat Azz
I'm fully torqued in anticipation of the 12th album. (I took the four hour boner pill.)

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 8:43 am 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22032
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
I've heard the 11th album will be out before the 10th


You might be right.
http://grungereport.net/?p=21553

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:18 pm
Posts: 478
Location: Alone in a corridor
I’ve heard they’re only going to release it in Berlin.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5287
Location: by the ocean
Angus wrote:
I’ve heard they’re only going to release it in Berlin.

They've worked out a deal with Target where they can release it only in Target AND in Berlin!!!!

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 3:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: unnamed mental hospital
Target is actually serving as the backing band on this one.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 5:18 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:06 pm
Posts: 10
They don't write music anymore. They just make popcorn and watch The Walking Dead.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 7:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17751
Location: Seattle, WA
guest vocals by a non-band member. you heard it here first.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: unnamed mental hospital
bodysnatcher wrote:
guest vocals by a non-band member. you heard it here first.

This is old news. Theo Epstein bid for this at a fundraiser.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32827
Location: Buenos Aires
Maggie Greene wrote:
They don't write music anymore. They just make popcorn and watch The Walking Dead.

I wish they guested in The Talking Dead.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue February 12, 2013 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66280
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
dimejinky99 wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
I've heard the 11th album will be out before the 10th


You might be right.
http://grungereport.net/?p=21553

Good. I like winter albums.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed February 13, 2013 2:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Sun February 10, 2013 3:40 am
Posts: 557
Is this album going to follow up their 10th album ? They may name it eleven, after TEN.

_________________
I've never danced at a concert like I've danced at a Pearl Jam concert.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed February 13, 2013 3:04 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:06 pm
Posts: 10
theplatypus wrote:
Maggie Greene wrote:
They don't write music anymore. They just make popcorn and watch The Walking Dead.

I wish they guested in The Talking Dead.


They won't even do that. Too many ukuleles to buy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed February 13, 2013 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue December 18, 2012 8:33 pm
Posts: 10584
PHATJ wrote:
I'm fully torqued in anticipation of the 12th album. (I took the four hour boner pill.)


Right as i opened this page a Workaholics commercial came on, and that show is the only other place I've heard it called torqued :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed February 13, 2013 4:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13635
Location: Dat Azz
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
I'm fully torqued in anticipation of the 12th album. (I took the four hour boner pill.)


Right as i opened this page a Workaholics commercial came on, and that show is the only other place I've heard it called torqued :lol:


:thumbsup:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue March 19, 2013 11:30 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51417
BUMP

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2013 12:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:24 pm
Posts: 3076
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
bodysnatcher wrote:
guest vocals by a non-band member. you heard it here first.


Hopefully it will be Macklemore.

_________________
the sentinel remains vigilant


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2013 12:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 4431
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
mike was on tumblr writing about how it would be a natural extension of the 10th album. i so glad they're looking to marinade in that sound a little longer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed March 20, 2013 1:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8402
Location: Franklin, MA
I just pray that they continue the whole band jams aimlessly and Eddie comes in one weekend and adds lyrics after taking a dump dynamic.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2013 1:09 am 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Sat March 02, 2013 2:57 pm
Posts: 531
WtOB? wrote:
Angus wrote:
I’ve heard they’re only going to release it in Berlin.

They've worked out a deal with Target where they can release it only in Target AND in Berlin!!!!



I heard from a friend of a friend who is friends with a friend of somebody close to the band who said that the 10th album will be released thru Walmart. Walmart and the audio section of Pep Boys


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu March 21, 2013 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:18 pm
Posts: 478
Location: Alone in a corridor
Wrong thread, dude. This is about the 11th album.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 209  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed October 17, 2018 4:23 pm