The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3836 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 8:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 20495
You and the Girls Strike the Pose, I'll Take the Instagram Pic


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 12, 2013 5:03 pm
Posts: 2451
tragabigzanda wrote:
You and the Girls Strike the Pose, I'll Take the Instagram Pic

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Mon June 04, 2018 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5038
cutuphalfdead wrote:
I like that you went with an egg dish.

:thumbsup:

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Tue June 05, 2018 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7224
yes I understand, that every wine must end, uh huh
some folks they got none, this guy got thousunds, uh huh
stay with me
chateau lafite

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed June 06, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed September 14, 2016 5:07 pm
Posts: 1173
Location: WI
I had a dream last night that they were recording the new album in a garage across the street from my house. I went over to see if they needed a hand and they politely said no. They were playing a new song that sounded like Parachutes but with a more prominent organ. Woke up feeling strangely...sad?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Wed June 06, 2018 9:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18609
Location: Hunter
tmcs wrote:
I had a dream last night that they were recording the new album in a garage across the street from my house. I went over to see if they needed a hand and they politely said no. They were playing a new song that sounded like Parachutes but with a more prominent organ. Woke up feeling strangely...sad?

Not as sad as Higgs will be. He hates that song passionately.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 12:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7224
don't worry i am sure it will turn out just like Vitalogy

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 12:10 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3724
Can we keep rumors and speculation to a minimum here?

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7224
i suspect this will be the album where finally that tag from 'Frozen' makes an appearance

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 12:17 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 3724
96583UP wrote:
i suspect this will be the album where finally that tag from 'Frozen' makes an appearance


An album for 8 year olds

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 12:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18609
Location: Hunter
Bi_3 wrote:
Can we keep rumors and speculation to a minimum here?


Quote:
Page 192 of 192 [ 3830 posts ]

Seems like a reasonable time to call it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 1:05 am 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 639
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Can we keep rumors and speculation to a minimum here?


Quote:
Page 192 of 192 [ 3830 posts ]

Seems like a reasonable time to call it.


How about a new thread: 11th album facts


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 2:53 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16089
Location: Seattle, WA
11th Album: Maybe? Maybe not?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 11:07 am 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:39 am
Posts: 539
bodysnatcher wrote:
11th Album: Maybe? Maybe not?


“11th Album Forms”


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Thu June 07, 2018 7:17 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 16089
Location: Seattle, WA
11th Album: No Eddie


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 11th album rumors and speculation
PostPosted: Fri June 08, 2018 1:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 1721
Location: Most likely at the office...
LetMeSleep wrote:
tmcs wrote:
I had a dream last night that they were recording the new album in a garage across the street from my house. I went over to see if they needed a hand and they politely said no. They were playing a new song that sounded like Parachutes but with a more prominent organ. Woke up feeling strangely...sad?

Not as sad as Higgs will be. He hates that song passionately.

Yeah, I didn't enjoy your re-telling of your dream there tmcs. I seem to suddenly have a tad of IBS...

_________________
Would you, would you...
Would you be good enough to take me home?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3836 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 188, 189, 190, 191, 192

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bodysnatcher, kingjeremy, pappas and 10 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri June 22, 2018 2:01 am