Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Post-Riot Act Moneygrab

Fri February 09, 2018 10:06 am

https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/musician/eddie-vedder-net-worth/

https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/musician/stone-gossard-net-worth/

Couldn't find the other guys.

Mods, I'll delete this if it's in some way crossing the line.

Fri February 09, 2018 12:59 pm

Man, the pit thread on ticket prices is a hoot. While I admittedly sort of defended the ticket prices here, their strong throated defense of all things PJ is hilarious. My favorite post was someone saying PJ will be ending homelessness with the extra cash.

Fri February 09, 2018 2:35 pm

numbers wrote:Man, the pit thread on ticket prices is a hoot. While I admittedly sort of defended the ticket prices here, their strong throated defense of all things PJ is hilarious. My favorite post was someone saying PJ will be ending homelessness with the extra cash.

yeah I've been parked in that thread for a few days now. Good stuff.

Fri February 09, 2018 2:39 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
numbers wrote:Man, the pit thread on ticket prices is a hoot. While I admittedly sort of defended the ticket prices here, their strong throated defense of all things PJ is hilarious. My favorite post was someone saying PJ will be ending homelessness with the extra cash.

Oh man I can only imagine. Ha!

I’ve been browsing the tour thread and every other post is someone asking how the lottery works, and “if I do it this way ______, do you think I’ll get tickets?”

Fri February 09, 2018 4:10 pm

someone from the Pit wrote:$245 /2 = $122.50 / 30 = $4.08 per song or over $8.00 per song per pair of tickets

Fri February 09, 2018 4:12 pm

I'm still chuckling at the fact that it is $250 for two tickets for a Monday in Missoula. In a stadium. I wonder if this will even be close to being full?

Fri February 09, 2018 5:21 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

The "I have cancer so we shouldn't complain about ticket prices" post was definitely the high point.

Fri February 09, 2018 6:35 pm

:haha:

Fri February 09, 2018 6:36 pm

i never go to the Pit... i think i've only ever been there like 5 or 6 times. but i imagine the entire board is like GD on this board, except everything is about pearl jam

Fri February 09, 2018 8:44 pm

96583UP wrote:i feel the same way about anonymous gay sex with a stranger

This made me laugh

Sat February 10, 2018 12:57 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
96583UP wrote:i feel the same way about anonymous gay sex with a stranger

This made me laugh

i wasn’t joking

Sat February 10, 2018 12:59 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I'm still chuckling at the fact that it is $250 for two tickets for a Monday in Missoula. In a stadium. I wonder if this will even be close to being full?

answer: yes, it will be mostly empty. but they will prob play all their obscure shit there bc it is going to be the only ‘small market’ show

Sat February 10, 2018 2:23 am

Simple Torture wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

The "I have cancer so we shouldn't complain about ticket prices" post was definitely the high point.

Really? Someone posted this?

And they say RM is offensive.

:shake:

Sat February 10, 2018 2:41 am

LetMeSleep wrote:https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/musician/eddie-vedder-net-worth/

https://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/celeb/musician/stone-gossard-net-worth/

Couldn't find the other guys.

Mods, I'll delete this if it's in some way crossing the line.

i found boom's page

Spoiler: show

Tue February 13, 2018 12:46 am

Simple Torture wrote:The "I have cancer so we shouldn't complain about ticket prices" post was definitely the high point.

I wonder if this was the same chick who said that she loves singing along to "Sad" but stops singing when it gets to the part about "no God". I wanted to kick her in the vagina.

Tue February 13, 2018 12:51 am

take it to the pudding pop thread

Tue February 13, 2018 12:59 am

Some dude on Facebook posted his ticket lottery page. Dude dropped $700 on 3 shows. :shock:

Tue February 13, 2018 2:08 am

B wrote:Some dude on Facebook posted his ticket lottery page. Dude dropped $700 on 3 shows. :shock:

Tue February 13, 2018 2:17 am

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
B wrote:Some dude on Facebook posted his ticket lottery page. Dude dropped $700 on 3 shows. :shock:

where'd you find a video of EV wiping his butt??

Tue February 13, 2018 4:09 am

bodysnatcher wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:

where'd you find a video of EV wiping his butt??

hardly

he has paid midgets on staff to wipe for him
Post a reply