The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 169  Next
 Post subject: Re: Post-Riot Act Moneygrab
PostPosted: Wed April 22, 2020 3:12 pm 
She / Her

the view master is the coolest merch they've made since forever

PostPosted: Wed April 22, 2020 11:01 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

Yeah, I don't see the Viewmaster and dog collars etc as being "money grabs".

I'll admit I have no idea, but I expect there's probably very little profit being made on any of that stuff and they just make them for fun.

PostPosted: Wed April 22, 2020 11:15 pm 
She / Her

yup

PostPosted: Thu April 23, 2020 3:04 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

the 5-against-1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage went too far

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu April 23, 2020 3:37 am 
AnalLog

Regardless of how much profit the band is making on those items, i doubt PJ of 2003 and prior would have agreed to sell those items on their website

But whatever. Gigaton is great and i was just having a little fun with the whole thing

PostPosted: Thu April 23, 2020 3:40 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Birds in Hell wrote:
Yeah, I don't see the Viewmaster and dog collars etc as being "money grabs".

I'll admit I have no idea, but I expect there's probably very little profit being made on any of that stuff and they just make them for fun.

They sold 50 cent flip flops for 15 bucks on the 2016 tour

PostPosted: Wed August 17, 2022 5:29 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Dear Pearl Jam,

How about going into your records and finding those of us who requested GA in the original lottery but got stuffed into lawn seats?

Thanks,
B

Quote:
We have been able to add a small number of tickets to the GA Pit for the upcoming September shows (excluding Louisville) from a minor production change. To get as many Ten Club members to the shows as possible, we are offering a brief members-only sale through Ticketmaster Request for this extremely limited GA Pit ticket inventory. Please do not make any travel commitments before securing tickets. There are very few tickets and the majority of fans who register for the sale will unfortunately not get them.

PostPosted: Wed August 17, 2022 6:13 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

B wrote:
Dear Pearl Jam,

How about going into your records and finding those of us who requested GA in the original lottery but got stuffed into lawn seats?

Thanks,
B

Quote:
We have been able to add a small number of tickets to the GA Pit for the upcoming September shows (excluding Louisville) from a minor production change. To get as many Ten Club members to the shows as possible, we are offering a brief members-only sale through Ticketmaster Request for this extremely limited GA Pit ticket inventory. Please do not make any travel commitments before securing tickets. There are very few tickets and the majority of fans who register for the sale will unfortunately not get them.

or better, those that got denied outright

PostPosted: Wed August 17, 2022 6:35 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

B wrote:
Dear Pearl Jam,

Thanks,
B

So, like the ones they've already sold tickets to? Good luck with that. Consider yourself fortunate if they're willing to sell you a second ticket (or pair).

PostPosted: Wed August 17, 2022 6:47 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Chris_H_2 wrote:
B wrote:
Dear Pearl Jam,

Thanks,
B

Quote:

You can have my lawn seats after I get upgraded to GA.

PostPosted: Wed August 17, 2022 8:28 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

B wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
B wrote:
Dear Pearl Jam,

Thanks,
B

Quote:

i can't remember the last time i sat on the lawn for a shed show. it must be 20 years.

PostPosted: Wed August 17, 2022 8:45 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Chris_H_2 wrote:
B wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
B wrote:
Dear Pearl Jam,

Thanks,
B

Quote:

i can't remember the last time i sat on the lawn for a shed show. it must be 20 years.

It's a special Ten Club only lawn section!

PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2024 3:49 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

bluestate wrote:

PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2024 4:21 pm 
AnalLog

Ed learned about more than friendship bracelets from TayTay

We still make records to be listened to — not that everyone will listen to a record track one to twelve in a row or side A or Side B — but we still make 'em in case somebody does want to listen to it like that, that's how we make em…

PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2024 5:01 pm 
Rank This Poster

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bluestate wrote:

Are those vinyl images for real? Those are sick.

But I sniff a little Ai...

PostPosted: Fri March 22, 2024 5:27 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
bluestate wrote:

At least they're throwing a bone to Indy Folks. Are we assuming those are randomly mixed in?

PostPosted: Sat March 23, 2024 3:34 am 
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

hlniv wrote:
UPDATE

With the recent release of the album Gigaton, the Post-Riot Act Moneygrab phase of the popular band Pearl Jam is declared to be over.

The latest album is a glorious production with all the merits of exactly what this individual had been hoping to hear from his favorite band. The songs are outstanding, the performances are sincere, the music is unique and varied, and the album sounds amazing. This album seems to have been made the way they wanted to make it, on their own schedule, and it is easy to read into how proud they are of the result. The next phase of Pearl Jam is yet to be written, but it's off to a great start.

rip.

PostPosted: Sat March 23, 2024 4:05 am 
10Club Complaint Department

WtOB? wrote:
hlniv wrote:
UPDATE

With the recent release of the album Gigaton, the Post-Riot Act Moneygrab phase of the popular band Pearl Jam is declared to be over.

The latest album is a glorious production with all the merits of exactly what this individual had been hoping to hear from his favorite band. The songs are outstanding, the performances are sincere, the music is unique and varied, and the album sounds amazing. This album seems to have been made the way they wanted to make it, on their own schedule, and it is easy to read into how proud they are of the result. The next phase of Pearl Jam is yet to be written, but it's off to a great start.

rip.

A return to (shitty) form.

PostPosted: Sat March 23, 2024 4:30 am 
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Birds in Hell wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
hlniv wrote:
UPDATE

rip.

A return to (shitty) form.

:haha:

PostPosted: Sat March 23, 2024 4:52 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Apart from the quality and style of music, and the ticket prices, what is the most moneygrabbing thing about Pearl Jam in 2024.

While they are getting into the lucrative fitness area, they do not seem to be making any money out of it so far.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3377 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 169  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam