Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS

Sun April 30, 2017 4:52 am

evenslow wrote:Your unpopular opinion is unpopular as far as I'm concerned and call me an asshole but I won't stand for it I'm gonna die on this hill where I stand up for dissent and anti-boredom everywhere.

Wait hold on a second is your understanding of the exchange on the last page really that the popularity of anyone's opinion was being called into question? Please confirm because this will inform my approach going forward

Sun April 30, 2017 5:58 am

:lol: I love you, evenslow.

Sun April 30, 2017 9:38 am

binaural and riot act are only loved by the neckbeards on red mosquito who wank over the "spacey production", the rest of the world is grateful that pearl jam bought back the rock for st/bs/lb and showed these new bands how it's done.

Sun April 30, 2017 9:42 am

That sure is an opinion. Is it yours?

Sun April 30, 2017 12:09 pm

theplatypus wrote:
evenslow wrote:Your unpopular opinion is unpopular as far as I'm concerned and call me an asshole but I won't stand for it I'm gonna die on this hill where I stand up for dissent and anti-boredom everywhere.

Wait hold on a second is your understanding of the exchange on the last page really that the popularity of anyone's opinion was being called into question? Please confirm because this will inform my approach going forward

I'm just all about the flame war. It's nothing personal.

Sun April 30, 2017 12:48 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:eat shit and die, evenslow

are things bad at home chad?

Sun April 30, 2017 1:20 pm

lecherouslittlestump wrote:binaural and riot act are only loved by the neckbeards on red mosquito who wank over the "spacey production", the rest of the world is grateful that pearl jam bought back the rock for st/bs/lb and showed these new bands how it's done.

Sun April 30, 2017 1:23 pm

"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

Sun April 30, 2017 4:36 pm

evenslow wrote:"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Sun April 30, 2017 4:44 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lecherouslittlestump wrote:binaural and riot act are only loved by the neckbeards on red mosquito who wank over the "spacey production", the rest of the world is grateful that pearl jam bought back the rock for st/bs/lb and showed these new bands how it's done.

My thoughts exactly, LV. I don't have a neck beard, either... To me, the songwriting was better on these records. It had nothing to do with the "spacey production", but I do enjoy that as well..

Sun April 30, 2017 6:32 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:
evenslow wrote:"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Spoiler: show

Sun April 30, 2017 7:23 pm

evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I'm glad you're here.

Sun April 30, 2017 7:37 pm

Jack Irons' contributions to this band are overstated

Sun April 30, 2017 9:02 pm

PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I'm glad you're here.

Sun April 30, 2017 10:06 pm

Excellent

Sun April 30, 2017 10:19 pm

evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I'm glad you're here.

Sun April 30, 2017 10:47 pm

PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

I'm glad you're here.

:lol:

Sat November 03, 2018 4:07 am

"Future Days" is a very good song.

Sat November 03, 2018 4:58 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:"Future Days" is a very good song.

Can confirm

Sat November 03, 2018 5:25 am

LoathedVermin72 wrote:"Future Days" is a very good song.

worst pj song.
Post a reply