The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33164
Location: Buenos Aires
evenslow wrote:
Your unpopular opinion is unpopular as far as I'm concerned and call me an asshole but I won't stand for it I'm gonna die on this hill where I stand up for dissent and anti-boredom everywhere.

Wait hold on a second is your understanding of the exchange on the last page really that the popularity of anyone's opinion was being called into question? Please confirm because this will inform my approach going forward


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 5:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13799
Location: Dat Azz
:lol: I love you, evenslow.

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 9:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 10:39 am
Posts: 437
binaural and riot act are only loved by the neckbeards on red mosquito who wank over the "spacey production", the rest of the world is grateful that pearl jam bought back the rock for st/bs/lb and showed these new bands how it's done.

_________________
"A man who doesn't spend time with the Jamily can never be a real man," - Don Corelone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 19032
Location: Hunter
That sure is an opinion. Is it yours?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 12:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
theplatypus wrote:
evenslow wrote:
Your unpopular opinion is unpopular as far as I'm concerned and call me an asshole but I won't stand for it I'm gonna die on this hill where I stand up for dissent and anti-boredom everywhere.

Wait hold on a second is your understanding of the exchange on the last page really that the popularity of anyone's opinion was being called into question? Please confirm because this will inform my approach going forward

I'm just all about the flame war. It's nothing personal.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 12:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
cutuphalfdead wrote:
eat shit and die, evenslow

are things bad at home chad?

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37973
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
binaural and riot act are only loved by the neckbeards on red mosquito who wank over the "spacey production", the rest of the world is grateful that pearl jam bought back the rock for st/bs/lb and showed these new bands how it's done.

Image

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 4:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67102
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
evenslow wrote:
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 31, 2017 7:05 pm
Posts: 642
Location: In The Crevasse
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
binaural and riot act are only loved by the neckbeards on red mosquito who wank over the "spacey production", the rest of the world is grateful that pearl jam bought back the rock for st/bs/lb and showed these new bands how it's done.

Image


My thoughts exactly, LV. I don't have a neck beard, either... To me, the songwriting was better on these records. It had nothing to do with the "spacey production", but I do enjoy that as well..


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 6:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
durdencommatyler wrote:
evenslow wrote:
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13799
Location: Dat Azz
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
evenslow wrote:
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Spoiler: show
Image

Image

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 9754
Jack Irons' contributions to this band are overstated

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 9:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
evenslow wrote:
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 10:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 67102
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Excellent


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 10:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13799
Location: Dat Azz
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
evenslow wrote:
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sun April 30, 2017 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6816
Location: unnamed mental hospital
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
evenslow wrote:
"bought back the rock" is an unfortunate slip considering this is the birthplace of PRAMG.

I'm glad you're here.

Spoiler: show
Image

Image

Spoiler: show
Image

Spoiler: show
Image

:lol:

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sat November 03, 2018 4:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 37973
"Future Days" is a very good song.

_________________
lennytheweedwhacker wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
What's going on in here

a lot of hurt


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sat November 03, 2018 4:58 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5665
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
"Future Days" is a very good song.

Can confirm

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: UNPOPULAR PEARL JAM OPINIONS
PostPosted: Sat November 03, 2018 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 15073
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
"Future Days" is a very good song.


worst pj song.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat November 17, 2018 12:38 am