The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Mon March 12, 2018 1:50 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2138
Location: Most likely at the office...
LoveThisDeepWeb wrote:
joelorigo wrote:
Hi there!

First post. I would love to hear this if anyone would like to help me out.

Thanks in advance !!!




I was bamboozled just like you. I asked theplatypus for a link, but didn't get anything. Have you found a link?

You dudes need the plat signal.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 8:16 am 
Offline
Spambot
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 15, 2018 7:29 am
Posts: 1
Hello all!
Another new guy here - at the forum at least, long-time theskyiscrape visitor though :)
Would love to be able to listen to the Binaural Deluxe!
Don't really know what's the protocol here, so I leave my request anyways.
Thanks!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Fri June 15, 2018 4:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25264
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
ov3rhear wrote:
Hello all!
Another new guy here - at the forum at least, long-time theskyiscrape visitor though :)
Would love to be able to listen to the Binaural Deluxe!
Don't really know what's the protocol here, so I leave my request anyways.
Thanks!

PM sent


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Sat June 16, 2018 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 14024
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Higgs wrote:
LoveThisDeepWeb wrote:
joelorigo wrote:
Hi there!

First post. I would love to hear this if anyone would like to help me out.

Thanks in advance !!!




I was bamboozled just like you. I asked theplatypus for a link, but didn't get anything. Have you found a link?

You dudes need the plat signal.

Fucking plat. Ignoring honest requests


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Sun June 17, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 16445
Location: Lft Craquepeau
wease wrote:
Higgs wrote:
LoveThisDeepWeb wrote:
joelorigo wrote:
Hi there!

First post. I would love to hear this if anyone would like to help me out.

Thanks in advance !!!




I was bamboozled just like you. I asked theplatypus for a link, but didn't get anything. Have you found a link?

You dudes need the plat signal.

Fucking plat. Ignoring honest requests

He has one job!

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Sun July 22, 2018 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 25264
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
there are certain days where disc 1 of the Deluxe version is my favorite PJ album


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Sun July 22, 2018 8:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 10:39 am
Posts: 438
anyone got this in mp3? flac is for nerds, it doesn't sound any better.

_________________
"A man who doesn't spend time with the Jamily can never be a real man," - Don Corelone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Sun July 22, 2018 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2131
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
anyone got this in mp3? flac is for nerds, it doesn't sound any better.


Download the FLAC and make your own MP3's, you pussy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Mon July 23, 2018 2:10 am 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52392
:lol:

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 1:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2138
Location: Most likely at the office...
In before Spenno!!

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 52042
Location: Sector 7-G
I was tempted to make extremely low bitrate mp3 conversions of this and send it to the dude. But I don't want that shit circulating so I didn't.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Tue July 24, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 10:39 am
Posts: 438
got some 92kbps MP3s...it sounds the same as Binaural on Spotify, what's do deluxe about this?

_________________
"A man who doesn't spend time with the Jamily can never be a real man," - Don Corelone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Mon July 30, 2018 6:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: Rand McNally
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
got some 92kbps MP3s...it sounds the same as Binaural on Spotify, what's do deluxe about this?

Have a look at the tracklist, my lecherous friend.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Sun August 19, 2018 7:56 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 03, 2016 1:07 am
Posts: 25
Hey, my friends. I'm just getting back into the world of Pearl Jam after seeing them at Safeco. Would anybody be kind enough to send me the link to the Binaural and Avocado deluxe editions? Thank you!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 10:14 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Tue August 21, 2018 6:51 pm
Posts: 23
Hi! New poster here. Binaural is my fav PJ record. Can I haz link?

Also, is the Tchad Blake version of Light Years included in this the original demo that was a reverse of the final track and sounds like a Petty song? Or something different?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural [Deluxe]
PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 2049
Location: Rand McNally
RAG319 wrote:
Hi! New poster here. Binaural is my fav PJ record. Can I haz link?

Also, is the Tchad Blake version of Light Years included in this the original demo that was a reverse of the final track and sounds like a Petty song? Or something different?

No, it’s just a different mix of the final version (with one alternate lyric).

What you’re referring to is called ‘Puzzles and Games’, which is in this collection also :thumbsup:


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kevin Davis and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat December 15, 2018 6:36 pm