Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3978
Page 31 of 32

Author:  dprival78 [ Mon March 06, 2017 11:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Image

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Tue March 07, 2017 12:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

neutral to 5th gear in one post

Author:  gardenparty [ Tue March 07, 2017 5:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

B wrote:
The least he could do is record an album to justify those pricey tickets. :shake:

Moving on a neutral train

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu March 09, 2017 4:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Image
This still makes me laugh.

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu March 09, 2017 4:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Image

Image


I love these the most.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Thu March 09, 2017 8:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Image

Author:  96583UP [ Fri March 10, 2017 4:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

i support this thread


Author:  tragabigzanda [ Fri March 10, 2017 4:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Jack Nicholson as The Joker reminds me a lot of POTUS.

Author:  Huell [ Fri March 10, 2017 9:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Just had a look at the prices for his gigs in London, had not seen him or PJ since the Backspacer tour.... £95 to £62 booking fee included. I was on the fence about whether he really was a greedy whore but this is the tipping point. Listening to Yield a lot this week too and I am like honestly, people on the boards are like "oh they just grew up, and are out of that adolescent phase" my answer to that is "Greed is greed"... Really, he used to stand for something and without that, he is just the lead singer of Creed with a better backing band.

Author:  theplatypus [ Fri March 10, 2017 3:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Huell wrote:
Listening to Yield a lot this week too and I am like honestly, people on the boards are like "oh they just grew up, and are out of that adolescent phase" my answer to that is "Greed is greed"... Really, he used to stand for something and without that, he is just the lead singer of Creed with a better backing band.

Y'know, Ed was already in his late 20s / early 30s when they were going on against Ticketmaster and corporate greed and all that. He was a grown man. "Adolescent phase" seems like an odd way to describe it.

Author:  stip [ Fri March 10, 2017 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

I just don't have it in me to have this conversation anymore

Author:  stip [ Fri March 10, 2017 5:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

But I do have it in me to post about how I don't have it in me

Author:  evenslow [ Fri March 10, 2017 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

stip wrote:
I just don't have it in me to have this conversation anymore

I have just enough in me to quote you on this.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Fri March 10, 2017 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

You guys do realize that Ed has personal chefs and butlers to pay now?

Author:  LetMeSleep [ Sat March 11, 2017 5:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

Don't you understand that part now? I'm just like you. I'm just like you.

Author:  TremorJam [ Mon April 10, 2017 8:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

I voted yes. This thread is #LIFE . I still love Ed, though.

Author:  numbers [ Wed April 12, 2017 4:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

theplatypus wrote:
Huell wrote:
Listening to Yield a lot this week too and I am like honestly, people on the boards are like "oh they just grew up, and are out of that adolescent phase" my answer to that is "Greed is greed"... Really, he used to stand for something and without that, he is just the lead singer of Creed with a better backing band.

Y'know, Ed was already in his late 20s / early 30s when they were going on against Ticketmaster and corporate greed and all that. He was a grown man. "Adolescent phase" seems like an odd way to describe it.


Yeah, I was going to say, an adolescent phase doesn't happen in your 30's.

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Wed April 12, 2017 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

numbers wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Huell wrote:
Listening to Yield a lot this week too and I am like honestly, people on the boards are like "oh they just grew up, and are out of that adolescent phase" my answer to that is "Greed is greed"... Really, he used to stand for something and without that, he is just the lead singer of Creed with a better backing band.

Y'know, Ed was already in his late 20s / early 30s when they were going on against Ticketmaster and corporate greed and all that. He was a grown man. "Adolescent phase" seems like an odd way to describe it.


Yeah, I was going to say, an adolescent phase doesn't happen in your 30's.


I dunno about that. Some of the guys I know....

Author:  spike [ Fri April 14, 2017 1:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

numbers wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Huell wrote:
Listening to Yield a lot this week too and I am like honestly, people on the boards are like "oh they just grew up, and are out of that adolescent phase" my answer to that is "Greed is greed"... Really, he used to stand for something and without that, he is just the lead singer of Creed with a better backing band.

Y'know, Ed was already in his late 20s / early 30s when they were going on against Ticketmaster and corporate greed and all that. He was a grown man. "Adolescent phase" seems like an odd way to describe it.


Yeah, I was going to say, an adolescent phase doesn't happen in your 30's.

it does when you're a rock star

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Fri April 14, 2017 1:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The Wealthy Eddie Vedder meme

i'd argue to say that rock stars are perpetually stuck in adolescence

Page 31 of 32 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/