The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Side Tracked

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Eddie solo songs
PostPosted: Wed October 31, 2018 9:31 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

WtOB? wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Lament wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Lament wrote:
Hasn't that always been his schtick? Wasn't that an early Dave A. accusation, that was pretending to be drunk at the VMAs or something to be more Morrison-esque?

has it? maybe.. but he wasn't always having a flunky fill empty wine bottles with fruit punch gatorade. I mean come on, really ed?

I could've sworn there was a story like that...maybe in Five Against One? He was pretending to chug vodka and acting like a crazy drunk, and then when no one was looking he dropped the act to bitch out Dave A. about something, and Dave was stunned that he was suddenly sober so he checked the vodka bottle and it was just water.

Maybe I'm mis-remembering though.

hmm.. and here I thought that Eddie only started turning lame in the last 6-7 years.

it is common knowledge that ed was at his worst (personality-wise) from 93-94.

Hard to tell for sure, but you are probably right. Some of the stories from that period, do paint him as acting strange in various ways. Certainly by 1997 he seemed a lot more mature and at peace. While in 90-91 he seemed like a nice young guy, unaffected by future success.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 141 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Side Tracked