Post a reply

Re: The March Madness Tournament Thread

Wed April 09, 2014 2:54 am

...legs crossed, checking his phone.

:shake:

Wed April 09, 2014 3:05 am

I wonder what kind of tip her left her.

Also, I think the story about the used condom in the ice cream dish or whatever he was needs to be in that tournament as well.

Wed April 09, 2014 6:14 am

:shock: There is so much I've yet to learn here!

Wed April 09, 2014 9:21 am

Who has WtOB's quote about the condom incident in his signature? Doc maybe?

Wed April 09, 2014 9:23 am

I think it's Ruddo.

Wed April 09, 2014 9:29 am

You're right. That was one of the high points of the thirteenth months I've been here.

Wed April 09, 2014 11:33 am

Don't post much here anymore but I guess that's ok. Went through the polls and I see Smile beat Black. Also, Grievance over Jeremy. Didn't bother checking the rest. My 4 month old daughter's random sounds make more sense to me than this forum sometimes. Oh well.

Wed April 09, 2014 11:44 am

Release_Me wrote:Don't post much here anymore but I guess that's ok. Went through the polls and I see Smile beat Black. Also, Grievance over Jeremy. Didn't bother checking the rest. My 4 month old daughter's random sounds make more sense to me than this forum sometimes. Oh well.

:lol: It's not like those songs got NO votes. It's the Interwebz, dude!

Wed April 09, 2014 1:17 pm

Release_Me wrote:Don't post much here anymore but I guess that's ok. Went through the polls and I see Smile beat Black. Also, Grievance over Jeremy. Didn't bother checking the rest. My 4 month old daughter's random sounds make more sense to me than this forum sometimes. Oh well.

Smile beat black by one vote. Never let anyone tell you your vote doesn't matter.

Wed April 09, 2014 1:19 pm

stip wrote:

Smile beat black by one vote. Never let anyone tell you your vote doesn't matter.

Smile is better than Black, and Grievance tops Jeremy. I thought everyone knew that.

Wed April 09, 2014 1:27 pm

B wrote:Black is the only previous champion that is not a contender. So fucking over-exposed to that song.

How the fuck did Given to Fly make it to a championship game?

2012 Tremor Christ (Tremor Christ vs. Immortality)
2009 Black (Black vs. Given to Fly)
2008 Immortality (Final: Immortality vs. Rearviewmirror)
2007 Corduroy (Final: Corduroy vs. Porch)
2006 Black (Final: Black vs. Corduroy)
2005 I Got Shit (Final: I Got Shit vs. In My Tree)

Curious as to why this was done every year from 05 to 09, then it almost dropped out completely? Was that the Backspacer cliff?

Wed April 09, 2014 1:36 pm

bluestate wrote:
B wrote:Black is the only previous champion that is not a contender. So fucking over-exposed to that song.

How the fuck did Given to Fly make it to a championship game?

2012 Tremor Christ (Tremor Christ vs. Immortality)
2009 Black (Black vs. Given to Fly)
2008 Immortality (Final: Immortality vs. Rearviewmirror)
2007 Corduroy (Final: Corduroy vs. Porch)
2006 Black (Final: Black vs. Corduroy)
2005 I Got Shit (Final: I Got Shit vs. In My Tree)

Curious as to why this was done every year from 05 to 09, then it almost dropped out completely? Was that the Backspacer cliff?

Yes. Backspacer caused a surge of depression here. Dark times. Everyone was miserable except stip.

Wed April 09, 2014 1:38 pm

(iirc) Green Habit used to put them together. Then he stopped and it was a few years until I took over. Unless I ran the one in 09. If I did then it's just because I didn't do it for some reason.

Wed April 09, 2014 3:44 pm

stip wrote:(iirc) Green Habit used to put them together. Then he stopped and it was a few years until I took over. Unless I ran the one in 09. If I did then it's just because I didn't do it for some reason.

So am I right in assuming that he's basically done with PJ? Considering that he spends all his time now in the sports and non-PJ related forums?

Wed April 09, 2014 3:49 pm

stip wrote:(iirc) Green Habit used to put them together. Then he stopped and it was a few years until I took over. Unless I ran the one in 09. If I did then it's just because I didn't do it for some reason.

I believe you did run it in 09. That was the year that I also ran the worst pre-backspacer song tournament.

Wed April 09, 2014 4:27 pm

well then I just sucked for a few years

Wed April 09, 2014 4:27 pm

bluestate wrote:

So am I right in assuming that he's basically done with PJ? Considering that he spends all his time now in the sports and non-PJ related forums?

I'm pretty sure he still follows the band but doesn't talk about them. When we get leaks and stuff he asks for them.

Fri April 11, 2014 2:07 am

I don't much care for how this is going.

Fri April 11, 2014 9:24 am

I know. Smile should really be here

Fri April 11, 2014 9:37 am

Fanboys ruin everything.
Post a reply