The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Everyone loves Backspacer, but how much?
5 Stars: 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
4 Stars: 17%  17%  [ 21 ]
3 Stars: 44%  44%  [ 55 ]
2 Stars: 19%  19%  [ 24 ]
1 Star: 15%  15%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 124
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33088
Location: Buenos Aires
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

You can't stop me from commenting


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 33088
Location: Buenos Aires
I am going to comment ALL I FUCKING WANT


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22337
Siri what is a DMB

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15666
Location: Mizzou
theplatypus wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

You can't stop me from commenting


I CAN'T DENY YOU

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6813
Location: unnamed mental hospital
Monkey_Driven wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

You can't stop me from commenting


I CAN'T DENY YOU

AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO POOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!!!!

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
I like a lot of DMB songs more than some of the songs on Backspacer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 1:55 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15666
Location: Mizzou
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like a lot of DMB songs more than some of the songs on Backspacer.


I SAID NO COMMENTS!

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 2:58 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 820
Monkey_Driven wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
I like a lot of DMB songs more than some of the songs on Backspacer.


I SAID NO COMMENTS!


Nothing, you got nothing, you got something to hide!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 5:40 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15522
lol nobody actually likes the Dave Matthews Band

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 5:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22337
I’m not bein contrary but I’ve never heard a single song of theirs and I know I hate them.

_________________
durdencommatyler wrote:
dimejinky-the Han Solo of RM.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 5:43 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 15522
You’re 100% in the right dime

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 7:00 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 9:02 am
Posts: 453
Location: Netherlands
Decided to take it a spin. Haven't heard it in a while. Not a great record, but so much better than LB.
Atleast BS is trying new ground. It's PJ trying to be fun instead of broody. LB is just backspacer II with some Ament experiments...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu June 21, 2018 9:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 66875
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Before These Crowded Streets is a great album. An actually GREAT album.


Last edited by durdencommatyler on Fri June 22, 2018 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 2:35 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:13 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15666
Location: Mizzou
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:


Well, maybe Amongst the Waves...

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:15 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:


Well, maybe Amongst the Waves...

Hey! You said no comments!

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:17 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15666
Location: Mizzou
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:


Well, maybe Amongst the Waves...

Hey! You said no comments!


Consider it an addendum to my initial post.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:20 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:


Well, maybe Amongst the Waves...

Hey! You said no comments!


Consider it an addendum to my initial post.

:gomez:

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:21 pm 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 15666
Location: Mizzou
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:


Well, maybe Amongst the Waves...

Hey! You said no comments!


Consider it an addendum to my initial post.

:gomez:


It's not as bold of a take, but it is the correct one.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Backspacer: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Fri June 22, 2018 8:23 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 13760
Location: Dat Azz
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
I don't think I prefer a single DMB song to any song from Backspacer. No comments please.

:lol:


Well, maybe Amongst the Waves...

Hey! You said no comments!


Consider it an addendum to my initial post.

:gomez:


It's not as bold of a take, but it is the correct one.

No! It’s all kinds or wrong!

_________________
LoathedVermin72 wrote:
Post better and stop being a dork.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1277 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], LetMeSleep, Monkey_Driven and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue November 13, 2018 12:45 am