Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: The holiday single thread

Fri October 06, 2017 2:23 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:I feel like emailing them and asking if we'll get this before I renew in January, but I don't want to piss them off and get put on some kind of list

Whatever kind of list if might be, you can rest assured it's not a mailing list.

Fri October 06, 2017 3:14 pm

emanon wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:I feel like emailing them and asking if we'll get this before I renew in January, but I don't want to piss them off and get put on some kind of list

Whatever kind of list if might be, you can rest assured it's not a mailing list.

heh

Fri October 06, 2017 5:57 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
emanon wrote:

heh

B needs to make a Schindler's List parody video, Bierman's List.

Fri October 06, 2017 6:47 pm

I signed up in early 2016 because I thought it would help me get Wrigley tix (it didn't), so I guess I'm owed one of these things, maybe? $50 for one bootleg and a shitty shirt is kind of a bad deal.

Fri October 06, 2017 6:53 pm

guestT wrote:I signed up in early 2016 because I thought it would help me get Wrigley tix (it didn't), so I guess I'm owed one of these things, maybe? $50 for one bootleg and a shitty shirt is kind of a bad deal.

Especially since it's "only" $40 for US residents.

Sat October 07, 2017 3:02 am

There was that weird e-mail last year that said you'd get a "mark" or something on your account if you won tickets to a free film screening and didn't attend. Makes you think that they might be doing that for other reasons, too.

Sat October 07, 2017 4:04 am

Simple Torture wrote:

There was that weird e-mail last year that said you'd get a "mark" or something on your account if you won tickets to a free film screening and didn't attend. Makes you think that they might be doing that for other reasons, too.

Wow, they give out free tickets and then threaten people to make sure they go? Not the most ideal way to give incentive.

Sat October 07, 2017 5:42 pm

That is particularly brutal considering they don't cover travel. A lot of moving parts that can fall apart when you're trying to get to a screening that's out of town.

Sat October 07, 2017 8:10 pm

shakescky wrote:Hidden track: "Dirty Work" - Live from Murphy's Rooftop, taken from Let's Play Two

Is that the actual Steely Dan tune they fucked around on?

Sat October 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

Wow, they give out free tickets and then threaten people to make sure they go? Not the most ideal way to give incentive.

I agree with this policy and I do not enter contests/lotteries for shit I don't want or events I can't attend.

Sun October 08, 2017 1:13 am

2016 felt like a 10" year.

Re: Goods thread (for when 10c puts things up for sale)

Fri November 10, 2017 6:13 pm

You all see the pic at the end of today's 10C newsletter? Makes me think the Fan Club single this year might actually be a nice package:

Fri November 10, 2017 7:42 pm

nice! i didn't make it that far down the newsletter to see it

Fri November 10, 2017 8:03 pm

isn't that 'the vault' stencil thing?

Fri November 10, 2017 8:04 pm

Hmm, maybe. I'd be so happy if it was the rooftop concert.

Fri November 10, 2017 8:06 pm

AndySlash wrote:isn't that 'the vault' stencil thing?

Yeah, it's the "Pea."

Fri November 10, 2017 8:07 pm

answering my own question, on the pj.com forum, people already figured that out:

they also note the image behind it is a rrhof trophy

Fri November 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Double vinyl of the Rock Hall show?

Fri November 10, 2017 8:25 pm

B wrote:Double vinyl of the Rock Hall show?

This is totally it and I don't care about it very much. It was just the four songs, right?

Fri November 10, 2017 8:34 pm

we'll get the best "Alive" decades though
Post a reply