General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore

Mon October 28, 2013 7:24 pm

harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....

Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?

They're friends?

strictly business associates?

I would imagine so at this point, yes.

I would imagine they're all closer than that.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:26 pm

The crazy rumors and speculation that a diarrhea attack starts.....

Mon October 28, 2013 7:28 pm

diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....

They're friends?

Blood brothers?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:28 pm

So a friend of mine knows this guy who knows another guy who was there...

Mon October 28, 2013 7:31 pm

turned2black wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

Blood brothers?

Backseat lovers.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:31 pm

Were people really up in arms about this "episode" on the Pit?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:38 pm

theplatypus wrote:
turned2black wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

Blood brothers?

Backseat lovers.

Kudos for rising above the obvious "butt buddies" reply.

Re: Fall 2013 North American Tour

Mon October 28, 2013 7:38 pm

bluestate wrote:Jeff needs to put on some big boy pants and not get so pissed because someone forgot to mention his name. That's junior high bullshit. If they're gonna get immature about it, then Stone should probably storm off the stage every night, but you don't see that happening do you?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:52 pm

diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

A strictly business relationship doesn't preclude closeness. I don't think they hang out anymore, I think they get together to record and that's it.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Please reserve poop jokes for Mike. Jeff poop jokes are strictly prohibited.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:59 pm

harmless wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

A strictly business relationship doesn't preclude closeness. I don't think they hang out anymore, I think they get together to record and that's it.

For some reason, the thought of that kind of really upsets me, like a child whose parents can't get along and only make the effort for the kids. :(
Last edited by CupidStunt on Mon October 28, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon October 28, 2013 8:24 pm

Last edited by Bob Loblaw on Mon October 28, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon October 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Bob Loblaw wrote:Good for Jeff.

Which part?

Mon October 28, 2013 8:32 pm

It's seems like Ed is treating this tour as a Bachelor's retreat. No family on tour. He is probably boozing it up and sniffing coke of hookers titties. That's not jeff's idea of a good time.

Mon October 28, 2013 8:39 pm

lowlight79 wrote:It's seems like Ed is treating this tour as a Bachelor's retreat. No family on tour. He is probably boozing it up and sniffing coke of hookers titties. That's not jeff's idea of a good time.

Is Jeff more of an assman?

Mon October 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Who gets ownership of the name "Pearl Jam" after stone and jeff split off to create their version of the band?

Mon October 28, 2013 8:42 pm

CupidStunt wrote:
harmless wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

For some reason, the thought of that kind of really upsets me, like a child whose parents can't get along and only make the effort for the kids. :(

It's certainly not ideal. They need a kick up the ass, for sure.

Mon October 28, 2013 8:49 pm

harmless wrote:It's certainly not ideal. They need a kick up the ass, for sure.

Mon October 28, 2013 8:53 pm

lowlight79 wrote:It's seems like Ed is treating this tour as a Bachelor's retreat. No family on tour. He is probably boozing it up and sniffing coke of hookers titties. That's not jeff's idea of a good time.

Ed does have his family with him. Or at least he did a few shows back, he may have left them somewhere or forgotten them at some drunken point.

Mon October 28, 2013 8:56 pm

man, it's gonna be a tense couple of hours in whoville until the band takes the stage
Post a reply