The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:24 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 12
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.



I would imagine they're all closer than that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:26 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 10:13 pm
Posts: 616
The crazy rumors and speculation that a diarrhea attack starts.....


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:28 pm 
Offline
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 7703
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.



I would imagine they're all closer than that.

Blood brothers?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:28 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 15, 2013 6:09 pm
Posts: 412
Location: Ottawa, Canada
So a friend of mine knows this guy who knows another guy who was there...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:31 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 27702
Location: don't PM me I don't have anything
turned2black wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.



I would imagine they're all closer than that.

Blood brothers?

Backseat lovers.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Stop it, this is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Posts: 5845
Were people really up in arms about this "episode" on the Pit?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:38 pm 
Offline
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:11 pm
Posts: 7703
theplatypus wrote:
turned2black wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.



I would imagine they're all closer than that.

Blood brothers?

Backseat lovers.

Kudos for rising above the obvious "butt buddies" reply.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2013 North American Tour
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 03, 2013 8:10 pm
Posts: 1859
bluestate wrote:
Jeff needs to put on some big boy pants and not get so pissed because someone forgot to mention his name. That's junior high bullshit. If they're gonna get immature about it, then Stone should probably storm off the stage every night, but you don't see that happening do you?

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 18711
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.



I would imagine they're all closer than that.


A strictly business relationship doesn't preclude closeness. I don't think they hang out anymore, I think they get together to record and that's it.

_________________
RisingTides wrote:
There is more kindness on the internet than we would care to admit to ourselves. Sometimes we are so afraid of falling victim to a ruse, we miss out on actual opportunities.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29350
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Please reserve poop jokes for Mike. Jeff poop jokes are strictly prohibited.

_________________
dev wrote:
Love pans out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 7:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 6:21 pm
Posts: 257
Location: London, UK
harmless wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.


I would imagine they're all closer than that.


A strictly business relationship doesn't preclude closeness. I don't think they hang out anymore, I think they get together to record and that's it.


For some reason, the thought of that kind of really upsets me, like a child whose parents can't get along and only make the effort for the kids. :(

_________________
Astoria 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07, O2 London 09, Milton Keynes 2014


Last edited by CupidStunt on Mon October 28, 2013 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 6:05 pm
Posts: 1278
Location: Montreal, QC
Image

_________________
chud wrote:
Posting! Glorious posting!


Last edited by Bob Loblaw on Mon October 28, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:24 pm
Posts: 3076
Location: Death Machine Inc's HQ
Bob Loblaw wrote:
Good for Jeff.


Which part?

_________________
the sentinel remains vigilant


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:04 pm
Posts: 1552
Location: Heathrow, FL
It's seems like Ed is treating this tour as a Bachelor's retreat. No family on tour. He is probably boozing it up and sniffing coke of hookers titties. That's not jeff's idea of a good time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 16, 2013 10:46 pm
Posts: 1600
Location: Wrigleyville
lowlight79 wrote:
It's seems like Ed is treating this tour as a Bachelor's retreat. No family on tour. He is probably boozing it up and sniffing coke of hookers titties. That's not jeff's idea of a good time.


Is Jeff more of an assman?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Posts: 29350
Location: Anywhere mediocrity is celebrated.
Who gets ownership of the name "Pearl Jam" after stone and jeff split off to create their version of the band?

_________________
dev wrote:
Love pans out.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 18711
CupidStunt wrote:
harmless wrote:
diaglo wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:
There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....


Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?


They're friends?


strictly business associates?


I would imagine so at this point, yes.


I would imagine they're all closer than that.


A strictly business relationship doesn't preclude closeness. I don't think they hang out anymore, I think they get together to record and that's it.


For some reason, the thought of that kind of really upsets me, like a child whose parents can't get along and only make the effort for the kids. :(


It's certainly not ideal. They need a kick up the ass, for sure.

_________________
RisingTides wrote:
There is more kindness on the internet than we would care to admit to ourselves. Sometimes we are so afraid of falling victim to a ruse, we miss out on actual opportunities.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 1:56 am
Posts: 13345
harmless wrote:
It's certainly not ideal. They need a kick up the ass, for sure.


Image

_________________
Cell Phone Songs



Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 6:21 pm
Posts: 257
Location: London, UK
lowlight79 wrote:
It's seems like Ed is treating this tour as a Bachelor's retreat. No family on tour. He is probably boozing it up and sniffing coke of hookers titties. That's not jeff's idea of a good time.


Ed does have his family with him. Or at least he did a few shows back, he may have left them somewhere or forgotten them at some drunken point.

_________________
Astoria 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07, O2 London 09, Milton Keynes 2014


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore
PostPosted: Mon October 28, 2013 8:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 30052
man, it's gonna be a tense couple of hours in whoville until the band takes the stage

_________________
So many tournaments, so little time


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 350 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed January 17, 2018 5:14 am