Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Fall 2013 North American Tour

Mon October 28, 2013 6:12 pm

bluestate wrote:
Strat wrote:
bluestate wrote:Jeff needs to put on some big boy pants and not get so pissed because someone forgot to mention his name. That's junior high bullshit. If they're gonna get immature about it, then Stone should probably storm off the stage every night, but you don't see that happening do you?

nobody has a clue why Jeff got pissed. Its all speculation. We should actually start a thread about it...

We're built for moments like this... why isn't RM going nuts over this? C'mon RM... get to the bottom of this!

I'll tweet EV and see what I can find out.

Re: Jeff "Storms Off Stage" in Baltimore

Mon October 28, 2013 6:13 pm

theplatypus wrote:TOUR CANCELLED

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1995 ... ert-venues

"The cancellation was brought on by the business problems and controversies surrounding the band's attempt to schedule an alternative tour"

Jeff is totally mad at Eddie OMG.

Mon October 28, 2013 6:13 pm

theplatypus wrote:TOUR CANCELLED

[url="http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1995-06-27/news/9506270135_1_ticket-service-fees-pearl-jam-concert-venues"]http://articles.chicagotribune.com/pearl-ja ... ert-venues[/url]

:P

:evil:

Mon October 28, 2013 6:17 pm

I wonder if Jeff ran out back and slam dunked into the first hoop he could find? :lol:

Mon October 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Slam dunked his fist into eds face you mean.

Mon October 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Is someone monitoring the Pit to make sure we don't miss any breaking news on this?

Mon October 28, 2013 6:32 pm

stupidmop wrote:Slam dunked his fist into eds face you mean.

Or switched him down to 2% minoxidil shampoo.

Mon October 28, 2013 6:32 pm

bluestate wrote:I wonder if Jeff ran out back and slam dunked into the first hoop he could find? :lol:

Stone is so over playing Olé.

Mon October 28, 2013 6:46 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:At least one guy in the band still knows how to show emotion

HAHAHHAA

Mon October 28, 2013 6:48 pm

I'm going to go with he had to take a dump.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:00 pm

Novoselic has been spotted in an airport in Charlottesville.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:01 pm

There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....

Mon October 28, 2013 7:02 pm

They probably just heard the BO'Bed up version of Lightning Bolt for the first time.

Mon October 28, 2013 7:08 pm

melonhead4 wrote:There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw
Jeff and Stone rolling their eyes at each other towards the end of the concert during one of eds drunken speeches....I was way up there so I couldn't see it, to me everything looked ok, it was a phenomenal show, altho Ed was piss drunk....

Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend has said?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:12 pm

EJ wrote:
melonhead4 wrote:There is def some tension within the band, my buddy had 10c seats at the Hartford show and he swears he saw

They're friends?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:12 pm

EJ wrote:

Come on now, you've never rolled your eyes at something a friend Ed has said?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:14 pm

EJ wrote:

Of course......but im not a member of pearl jam....

Mon October 28, 2013 7:16 pm

melonhead4 wrote:
EJ wrote:

Of course......but im not a member of pearl jam....

WHY NOT

Mon October 28, 2013 7:16 pm

harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

strictly business associates?

Mon October 28, 2013 7:18 pm

EJ wrote:
harmless wrote:
EJ wrote:

They're friends?

strictly business associates?

I would imagine so at this point, yes.
Post a reply