The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 57  Next

Rate Binaural
5 Stars: A top tier album 50%  50%  [ 67 ]
4 Stars: A very good album 36%  36%  [ 49 ]
3 Stars: Average 11%  11%  [ 15 ]
2: Stars: I expect more 3%  3%  [ 4 ]
1 Star: Embarrassing 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 135
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34387
Location: Mountains
Im still disappointed with the revelation about Pj's vinyl standards.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:39 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31197
Location: gone fishin'
Birds in Hell wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
You know who presses really good vinyl? Arcade Fire.

Shame about the music, though.

Jesus, spenno.

They're AWFUL.

You have SHITTY TASTE

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Strat wrote:
Im still disappointed with the revelation about Pj's vinyl standards.
Yeah, and that's really the point of this whole thing.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11611
cutuphalfdead wrote:
They're the modern Fleetwood Mac. And I mean that as a compliment.

Get back to me when they come up with something as awesome as The Green Manalishi (with the Two Prong Crown).


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
cutuphalfdead wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
You know who presses really good vinyl? Arcade Fire.

Tell me more.

http://www.arcadefire.com/vinyl/

:luv:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Birds in Hell wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
They're the modern Fleetwood Mac. And I mean that as a compliment.

Get back to me when they come up with something as awesome as The Green Manalishi (with the Two Prong Crown).

That a Jethro Tull song? Sounds like a Jethro Tull song.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2083
durdencommatyler wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
They're the modern Fleetwood Mac. And I mean that as a compliment.

Get back to me when they come up with something as awesome as The Green Manalishi (with the Two Prong Crown).

That a Jethro Tull song? Sounds like a Jethro Tull song.


No, it's just the sickest song ever written. Get off the short bus.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11611
theplatypus wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
theplatypus wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
You know who presses really good vinyl? Arcade Fire.

Shame about the music, though.

Jesus, spenno.

They're AWFUL.

You have SHITTY TASTE

Impossible!

Now, about Tom Waits...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:44 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31197
Location: gone fishin'
In spenno's world, AC/DC and Iron Maiden > Tom Waits. That's a sad, sad world I never want to live in.

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
They're the modern Fleetwood Mac. And I mean that as a compliment.

Get back to me when they come up with something as awesome as The Green Manalishi (with the Two Prong Crown).

That a Jethro Tull song? Sounds like a Jethro Tull song.


No, it's just the sickest song ever written. Get off the short bus.

Rank the buses.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:45 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 31197
Location: gone fishin'
BangBus
Regular bus
Short bus

_________________
oh no!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50398
Location: Sector 7-G
Oh man, BangBus.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
What about the Fifth Wheel Bus?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2083
Seriously, who doesn't know The Green Manalishi? It's called rock & roll fucker.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 64529
Location: The applebees on haggerty.
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Seriously, who doesn't know The Green Manalishi? It's called rock & roll fucker.

For your information, I own the Fleetwood Mac Box Set. So.... now who belongs on the short bus?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34387
Location: Mountains
I dislike fleetwood mac.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50398
Location: Sector 7-G
Strat wrote:
I dislike fleetwood mac.

You're a damned fool.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34387
Location: Mountains
Well, yea. For many a reasons - none of which are related to my non desire to listen to Fleetwood Mac. Ever.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 50398
Location: Sector 7-G
Not even Peter Green era Fleetwood Mac?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Binaural: Official Album Thread
PostPosted: Thu January 10, 2013 10:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34387
Location: Mountains
:|


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 57  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 20, 2018 7:09 am