Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Random Pearl Jam References

Tue July 24, 2018 9:51 pm

It's a stretch, but the company my wife and I have - the initials are MFC

Tue July 24, 2018 10:03 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:my company is not involved whatsoever with the shows or giving money to any causes, bc we're the sacks who created this issue and apparently don't care

Kill your CEO plz

Thu July 26, 2018 5:56 pm

i just made a submission to Spotify letting them know that they misspelled "Aye Davanita"

Thu July 26, 2018 6:00 pm

Aye Am Mine

Thu July 26, 2018 6:03 pm

Can't Deny Aye

Thu July 26, 2018 6:41 pm

i sent snatch a picture of a joint i had called "LB" but i deleted the photo so you'll all just have to take my word for it

Thu July 26, 2018 6:48 pm

it's true. that joint was huge

Thu July 26, 2018 6:49 pm

yes but it was poorly rolled and 3/4 of the thing fell off once it started boating. I basically got just the tip and the roach. :shake:

Thu July 26, 2018 6:51 pm

:haha: :haha: that mental image got me

Thu July 26, 2018 11:58 pm

from a thread of people talking about favorite memories of Seattle's Showbox:

Not favorite, but weirdest, was being an audience member in a Cameron Crowe-directed Pearl Jam video (that ended up actually being a Target commercial) after eating a pot brownie, stuck in a loop of them playing the same song (something from an about-to-be-released album) 100 times and not being allowed to move from my spot.

Tue July 31, 2018 4:06 am

I’m at the park this evening talking to one of my neighbors... the topic of travel comes up. I mention I’m going to MT soon to see Pearl Jam.

“Oh, they’re still touring??”

Tue July 31, 2018 4:11 am

Bammer wrote:I’m at the park this evening talking to one of my neighbors... the topic of travel comes up. I mention I’m going to MT soon to see Pearl Jam.

Cool reference

Tue July 31, 2018 4:24 am

theplatypus wrote:
Bammer wrote:I’m at the park this evening talking to one of my neighbors... the topic of travel comes up. I mention I’m going to MT soon to see Pearl Jam.

Cool reference

WHICH THREAD WOULD YOU HAVE POSTED THIS IN

Tue July 31, 2018 12:26 pm

I laughed at that exchange

Tue July 31, 2018 1:41 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:from a thread of people talking about favorite memories of Seattle's Showbox:

Not favorite, but weirdest, was being an audience member in a Cameron Crowe-directed Pearl Jam video (that ended up actually being a Target commercial) after eating a pot brownie, stuck in a loop of them playing the same song (something from an about-to-be-released album) 100 times and not being allowed to move from my spot.

it could've been worse. they could have been watching the video they were filming on a loop.

Tue July 31, 2018 2:08 pm

Hours and hours of The Fixer
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Tue July 31, 2018 7:06 pm

McParadigm wrote:Hours and hours of The Fixer
YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

Wed August 01, 2018 11:32 pm

Mike is on local radio talking about the Home Shows next week and homelessness. He's wrapping up, and was asked whether any new music would be played. Basically just said that he's sure "Can't Deny Me" will be, but doesn't know of anything else.

Asked about new album, he said while laughing, "I don't know where that is. I've heard something about 2019. But I don't know anything about it or where we are in the process. I'm sure I'll be back to promote it when we have it out."

Wed August 01, 2018 11:44 pm

Yeah they are done. Probably a good thing. Just get together to tour every other year or something

Wed August 01, 2018 11:45 pm

RIP PJ :peace:
Post a reply