Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Eddie's anti gun rant during the the Mark Richards interview

Thu October 10, 2013 1:35 am

So Eddie can be anti gun, but he almost wishes bad things would happen to gun owners. I may be done I love the new album. I may never listen to the music that has meant so much to me again. I am sad really fucking sad. I have a album coming from the Ten club that I may give away. This is really screwed up. I want insight, and again it is not a difference of pro gun or anti gun that has me bothered. It is the "I almost wish bad things would happen to them" comment. I feel like I really lost something today.

Re: Eddie's anti gun rant during the the Mark Richards inter

Thu October 10, 2013 1:36 am

Are you fucking serious?

Thu October 10, 2013 1:37 am

Thu October 10, 2013 1:38 am

You can send it to me. :thumbsup:

Thu October 10, 2013 1:41 am

harmless wrote:Are you fucking serious?

Yes I am serious, why would this surprise you?
Last edited by Tj on Thu October 10, 2013 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

it's a careless comment expressing frustration at a gun lobby that manages to prevent even common sense gun control laws in response to massacres that produce piles of dead children.

There are certainly some UK law-makers around that I'd happily see injured in some way, considering all the damage they've done to thousands of others.

Thu October 10, 2013 1:42 am

Thu October 10, 2013 1:43 am

Tj wrote:
harmless wrote:Are you fucking serious?

Yes I am serious, why would this surprise you?

What, that you're giving away all your PJ records and abandoning the band over an angry, reactive political comment? Why wouldn't that surprise me?

Thu October 10, 2013 1:44 am

stip wrote:it's a careless comment expressing frustration at a gun lobby that manages to prevent even common sense gun control laws in response to massacres that produce piles of dead children.

Well I get that, but to wish bad things upon gun owners? Eddie never seemed like a twit. We have very different world views, but I never thought I would hear this from him.

Thu October 10, 2013 1:44 am

harmless wrote:There are certainly some UK law-makers around that I'd happily see injured in some way, considering all the damage they've done to thousands of others.

I have a long list of people whose deaths would probably make the universe a much better place. I probably won't kill them though, cuz I'm a pussy.

Also, I'm anti-gun.

Thu October 10, 2013 1:45 am

Tj wrote:
stip wrote:it's a careless comment expressing frustration at a gun lobby that manages to prevent even common sense gun control laws in response to massacres that produce piles of dead children.

Well I get that, but to wish bad things upon gun owners? Eddie never seemed like a twit. We have very different world views, but I never thought I would hear this from him.

if it makes you feel better, he said almost.

which means he doesn't.

Tj wrote:Eddie never seemed like a twit.

Thu October 10, 2013 1:46 am

Tj wrote:

I take it you're a gun owner?

stip wrote:
harmless wrote:There are certainly some UK law-makers around that I'd happily see injured in some way, considering all the damage they've done to thousands of others.

I have a long list of people whose deaths would probably make the universe a much better place. I probably won't kill them though, cuz I'm a pussy.

Also, I'm anti-gun.

Sarah and I have seriously considered becoming a kick-ass husband and wife assassination team.

Thu October 10, 2013 1:47 am

I wish every time I saw a great gif that I didn't have to wonder whether or not it was staged.

harmless wrote:
stip wrote:

Also, I'm anti-gun.

Sarah and I have seriously considered becoming a kick-ass husband and wife assassination team.

Do you have reasonable rates? If so I'll feed you some names.

The point of this thread is to get rid of that album.
Post a reply