The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 36  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Thu August 23, 2018 9:54 am 
Offline
User avatar
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Wed September 11, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 115
Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:
I'm pretty on the fence about wearing Pearl Jam t-shirts. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but we all need a t-shirt on right? Reminds me of the colours debate in sports. I don't tend to wear them anymore but have been tempted to start doing it again just to get at the casual, danny dyer wannabe, "if you're working class you vote Tory" twats.


I never thought I'd live to see the day that Danny Dyer was mentioned on these boards, but here we are. And it feels.... kinda good!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Mon August 27, 2018 9:28 am 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:26 pm
Posts: 289
igotworms wrote:
Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:
I'm pretty on the fence about wearing Pearl Jam t-shirts. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but we all need a t-shirt on right? Reminds me of the colours debate in sports. I don't tend to wear them anymore but have been tempted to start doing it again just to get at the casual, danny dyer wannabe, "if you're working class you vote Tory" twats.


I never thought I'd live to see the day that Danny Dyer was mentioned on these boards, but here we are. And it feels.... kinda good!


The irony is I've actually warmed to him myself. Was a bit pissed at him for taking Tottenham at face value (we never get run and we never get done) but he's put himself in dangerous situations and I've found out about some rivalries via him (I prefer Copa90s Derby Days as it leaves out the bullshitting from the firms). I love what he said about David Cameron - he caused this mess and he's fucked off, where is the twat?!

_________________
GET LONDON OUT OF THE UK. WE ARE NOT BRITISH, MIDDLE ENGLAND DOES NOT SPEAK FOR US.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Mon August 27, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4408
Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:
igotworms wrote:
Let's all laugh at Rangers wrote:
I'm pretty on the fence about wearing Pearl Jam t-shirts. I wouldn't go out of my way to do it, but we all need a t-shirt on right? Reminds me of the colours debate in sports. I don't tend to wear them anymore but have been tempted to start doing it again just to get at the casual, danny dyer wannabe, "if you're working class you vote Tory" twats.


I never thought I'd live to see the day that Danny Dyer was mentioned on these boards, but here we are. And it feels.... kinda good!


The irony is I've actually warmed to him myself. Was a bit pissed at him for taking Tottenham at face value (we never get run and we never get done) but he's put himself in dangerous situations and I've found out about some rivalries via him (I prefer Copa90s Derby Days as it leaves out the bullshitting from the firms). I love what he said about David Cameron - he caused this mess and he's fucked off, where is the twat?!


Image

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Mon August 27, 2018 11:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9523
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Dude, was very proud of his decor. Posted it on Facebook. I give it a C-.

Image

P.S. - If you're an RM member, I'm sorry that I'm an asshole.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Mon August 27, 2018 11:55 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50977
That one above the tv needs to go. Not enough room. And get some wire concealers, plz

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
yeah wtf is up with that placement?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14768
Location: Mizzou
Why the hell do people mount their TVs near the ceiling?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 12:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Why the hell do people mount their TVs near the ceiling?


i dunno, i hate that.

interior designer: "You know how you love sitting in the front row of the theater?? Hear me out. What if..."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8632
those posters suck

i feel bad for that TV

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
Kind feel bad for the entire wall


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 11:57 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50977
It looks like the left one is not the same distance from the television as the right one

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 12:54 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4408
96583UP wrote:
those posters suck

i feel bad for that TV


I actually like all of those posters, some of the best work from the STADIUM RAWK shows, but there is nothing aesthetically pleasing about that placement. This is probably the greatest moment of Harmony we've had since we all agreed about the first 40 seconds of CDM.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 2:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17724
Location: Seattle, WA
We are jamily
I got all my posters and me


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5469
B wrote:
Dude, was very proud of his decor. Posted it on Facebook. I give it a C-.

Image

P.S. - If you're an RM member, I'm sorry that I'm an asshole.


I will post my significantly better setup out on my patio once I get everything framed and mounted. This guy's head is in the right place (I guess) but the execution is piss poor.

Ruddo I'll text you the photo, please post it for me because I suck at that.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Tue August 28, 2018 5:37 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50977
Lol

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Wed August 29, 2018 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu February 02, 2017 10:39 am
Posts: 2005
Location: Most likely at the office...
Yeah, that's a hot mess there. Sort yourself out, fella.

_________________
Free boops today.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Wed August 29, 2018 1:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18889
Location: Hunter
If PJ see The Frame then there's a huge market out there.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Wed August 29, 2018 1:36 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 8632
just saving up for the pearl jam limited edition Tesla

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Wed August 29, 2018 2:14 am 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4408
LetMeSleep wrote:
If PJ see The Frame then there's a huge market out there.


AL

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: The Worst Pearl Jam Fans You Know
PostPosted: Thu August 30, 2018 3:53 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:26 pm
Posts: 289
Monkey_Driven wrote:
Why the hell do people mount their TVs near the ceiling?


I would understand if it was actually on the ceiling, especially in the bedroom.

_________________
GET LONDON OUT OF THE UK. WE ARE NOT BRITISH, MIDDLE ENGLAND DOES NOT SPEAK FOR US.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 36  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue September 25, 2018 9:18 pm