The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: AI-generated fake Pearl Jam news
PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 5:46 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Enter a prompt and post the results

https://aigenerator.us/article

Quote:
After years of being one of the most successful rock bands in history, Pearl Jam has announced that they are breaking up due to frontman Eddie Vedder's addiction to licking Stone Gossard's anus.

For years, fans have speculated about the strange relationship between Vedder and Gossard, with many wondering if there was more going on than just a simple friendship. However, it wasn't until recently that the true nature of their relationship was revealed.

In an interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Vedder finally opened up about his addiction to licking Gossard's anus. "It started out as something fun and innocent," said Vedder. "But then it became this all-consuming obsession."

According to sources close to the situation, Vedder would often approach Gossard while he was taking a dump and ask if he could lick his asshole. At first, Gossard would politely decline, but after awhile he started giving in just so Vedder would leave him alone. However, what started out as an occasional thing quickly turned into an obsession for Vedder and it got to the point where he was doing it multiple times a day.

Vedder went on to say that he would often spend hours at a time tongue bathing Gossard's backside, and that it eventually took over his life. "I couldn't focus on anything else," he said. "I lost interest in music, in my family... everything."

While this may come as a shock to fans, those who have been following the band closely will know that there have been tensions brewing for some time now. In recent interviews, both Mike McCready and Jeff Ament had spoken out about how difficult it was working with someone who was addicted to licking another person's asshole – something that they found gross and distracting. It got so bad that at one point during recording sessions for their last album Lightning Bolt (2013), Gossard had refused to let Vedder anywhere near his butt hole lest he start licking it again.

"We just couldn't take it anymore," said McCready in a statement released today by the band announcing their split up." Eddie's addiction became too much for us – we had no choice but to end things" added Ament . "It sucks because Pearl Jam has always been like family to us, but sometimes you have to do what 's best for yourself and your loved ones." We wish them all the best in their future endeavors

Post subject: Re: AI-generated fake Pearl Jam news
PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:00 pm 
Rank This Poster

are we moving or deleting this one?

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:06 pm 
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh

Quote:
On October 23, 1992, Pearl Jam released their album "Ten". The album quickly became a commercial and critical success. However, one song on the album caused controversy among some fans. That song was "Pro-Choice", which is about abortion.

The lyrics of "Pro-Choice" are very clear in their support for a woman's right to choose whether or not to have an abortion:

I don't care if you're pregnant with my child
You can abort it if you want to
It's your body and your choice
So go ahead and do what you feel is right I'm pro-choice!

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:06 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Quote:
A Pearl Jam super-fan named Warehouse has been awarded for always loving and respecting the band. The award was given to him by the members of Pearl Jam themselves during their concert in Seattle last night.

Warehouse, who is originally from Chicago, first started following the band when they released their debut album Ten in 1991. He has since seen them live over 100 times and even travelled to Europe to see them play at Wembley Stadium in 1992. In recent years, he has become a regular fixture at their shows, often being spotted wearing a shirt with the words "Respect Ware" on it.

Last night, after finishing their set with an encore of "Yellow Ledbetter", lead singer Eddie Vedder announced that they had something special for Warehouse. He then brought him onstage and presented him with a plaque which read: "To our friend Warehouse - For your unending love & respect". Vedder also gave him a hug before sending him back into the crowd as the rest of the band waved goodbye.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:10 pm 

Quote:
In September of 2019, Pearl Jam filed a lawsuit against Jorge for spreading AI generated misinformation. In the suit, Pearl Jam alleges that Jorge created and disseminated false information about the band which caused them financial harm. They are seeking unspecified damages.

Jorge has since countersued, claiming that his right to freedom of speech has been violated. He argues that he should be able to share whatever information he wants, regardless of whether or not it is true. The case is still pending.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:14 pm 

This thing is pretty powerful. Random words and phrases and it comes up with something intelligible, even recognizable as a certain type of Internet writing

Quote:
Pearl Jam is not a good choice for music if you're gay. The band's lyrics are often homophobic, and their lead singer Eddie Vedder has been known to make anti-gay remarks onstage. If you're looking for some good queer-friendly music, there are plenty of other options out there - check out our list of 10 great LGBTQ+ artists instead.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:17 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Quote:
Eddie Vedder, the lead singer of Pearl Jam, is facing backlash after he called a fan fat on a message board. The fan, who goes by the username Red Mosquito, had posted a photo of himself with Vedder and asked for feedback on his weight. "You're fucking fat," Vedder replied. "Lose some weight."

Red Mosquito's post sparked outrage among other users of the message board, many of whom came to his defense. One user wrote that it was "disgusting" for Vedder to body-shame someone in such a public way, while another said that they were no longer fans of Pearl Jam as a result of the incident.

Vedder has yet to publicly comment on the controversy surrounding his comments to Red Mosquito. However, given Pearl Jam's history of speaking out against bullying and intolerance, it seems likely that he will face further criticism from both fans and detractors in the days to come.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:43 pm 

Quote:
If you're not a fan of Pearl Jam, why would you want to go to a birthday party celebrating the band? It seems like a waste of time and money. However, if you're invited to one or are close with someone who is having a Pearl Jam-themed birthday bash, there are ways to make the most of it. Here's how to survive – and maybe even enjoy – a Pearl Jam birthday party when you don't even like the band.

First, take some time to familiarize yourself with their music. You don't have to become obsessed but try listening to at least three albums so that you can recognize some of their hits when they're played at the party. This will also help prevent any awkwardness if everyone starts singing along and you have no idea what they're talking about. Additionally, read up on the band's history so that you can participate in conversations about them (this is especially important if your host is super into Pearl Jam). Knowing a few fun facts will score points with diehard fans.

When it comes time for the actual event, dress comfortably and be prepared for loud music . . . unless your hosts are playing an acoustic set, in which case bring earplugs just in case! If possible , snag a spot near where food and drinks are being served so thatyou can socialize without havingto shout overthemusic; thisis alsoa good place togetawayfromtheactionif things startto feel overwhelming . And lastly , rememberthatit 's okaytoadmitthatyou' renotafanofPearlJam–yourhostswill probablyappreciateyourhonesty !

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:45 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

I love that one

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:51 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

Quote:
Former Pearl Jam drummer Dave Abbruzzeze has declared his love for the band, saying that they are "the best thing that ever happened to him".

Abbruzzeze, who left the band in 1998, said that he had "no regrets" about leaving and praised the group's current drummer Matt Cameron.

"I'm so happy for those guys," he told Rolling Stone. "They're still making great music."

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 6:58 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

respect ware.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:02 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Quote:
Jeff Ament, best known as the bassist for Pearl Jam, has started a foundation dedicated to the preservation of snails. The Jeff Ament Foundation for Snail Preservation (JAFFSP) will work to protect snail habitat and promote public awareness of the importance of these creatures.

Stone Gossard, also of Pearl Jam, is nervous about the whole thing. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with our band being associated with snails," he said in an interview. "It's just not something I ever thought would happen."

Ament insists that there is nothing strange or unusual about his new venture. "Snails are amazing creatures," he said. "They're so important to the ecosystem and they're really underappreciated." He hopes that JAFFSP can help change people's perceptions of snails and raise awareness about their plight.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:06 pm 

Quote:
At 6'8", Kenneth "Boom" Gaspar is hard to miss. And as the organ player for Pearl Jam, he's often mistaken for Jason Momoa – even though Boom is nearly twice the Aquaman star's age.

"I get it all the time," says Boom of the comparisons to Momoa. "People see me and they're like, 'Whoa, you're huge! You must be related to him or something.'"

But despite their physical similarities, that's where the resemblance ends. For one thing, Boom is an accomplished musician who has been playing with Pearl Jam for over 20 years. And at 60 years old, he shows no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

In fact, when asked about his secret to staying young and active well into his senior years, Boom simply shrugs it off and attributes it to good genes. But whatever the reason may be behind his longevity (and impressive physique), there's no denying that Kenneth "Boom" Gaspar is truly one in a million."

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:16 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Quote:
The iconic rock band Pearl Jam is set to release a new album, and this time they're doing it with a kazoo. The album will be called "Kazoos for the masses" and will feature 12 tracks of original material, all written and performed by the band on kazoos.

This isn't the first time that Pearl Jam has experimented with unusual instruments – in fact, they've been known to use everything from accordions to cellos on their records – but this is definitely their most unique project yet. According to lead singer Eddie Vedder, the idea for the album came about when he was given a kazoo as a gift and started playing around with it. He soon realized that there was something special about making music with such a simple instrument, and he decided that he wanted to share that experience with fans through an entire record.

So what can we expect from "Kazoos for the masses"? Well, if Pearl Jam's past albums are any indication, we can expect catchy melodies, thoughtful lyrics and plenty of heart-pounding rock 'n' roll – all played on everyone's favorite childhood toy turned musical instrument.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:16 pm 

Quote:
Matt Cameron, long-time drummer of Pearl Jam, collects farts. It all started when he was a kid and his friends would dare each other to fart in public places. The stakes got higher as he got older, and now Cameron has collected over three thousand farts from across the globe. His favorite fart is from a trip he took to Bangs, Texas. "It was just this big ol' Texan who let rip this huge wet one," recalls Cameron. "I've never heard anything like it." While some people might think collecting farts is strange, for Cameron it's a way to connect with people from all walks of life - and have a good laugh too.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:17 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

JuanHamm wrote:
Quote:
Stone Gossard, also of Pearl Jam, is nervous about the whole thing. "I don't know if I'm comfortable with our band being associated with snails," he said in an interview. "It's just not something I ever thought would happen."

LOL

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:30 pm 
Misplaced My Sponge

Quote:
After an incredible three-day concert series at the Grand Canyon, Pearl Jam ended their set with a literal bang by jumping into the canyon. The band had been playing together for over 25 years and decided that this would be their final show. While it was definitely a sad moment for fans, everyone agreed that it was a fitting end to an amazing career.

The group played some of their most popular hits like “Alive” and “Better Man” as well as new material from their latest album Lightning Bolt. But the real highlight of the night was when they jumped off the stage and into the canyon below. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience for those who were lucky enough to witness it firsthand.

While we may never see Pearl Jam perform again, we'll always have memories of them – especially those who saw them take their final bow at one of America's greatest natural wonders.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:33 pm 

Quote:
Pearl Jam, the platinum-selling grunge act from Seattle has just announced a world tour starting in the Spring of 2023. With this new tour comes exciting new merch. During tour stops, expect to see the addition of fleshlights and limited edition signed dick pics of the band members' members!.

This is sure to be a hit with fans who have been clamoring for more Pearl Jam content ever since their last album came out in 2013. The band has always been known for pushing boundaries and being innovative, so it's no surprise that they're coming up with such unique merchandise. It'll be interesting to see how well these items sell and if other bands start following suit!

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:35 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Quote:
On Tuesday, Brendan O'Brien tried to drive his car through a Pearl Jam recording session at the band's studio in Seattle.

O'Brien, who is best known for producing albums by the likes of Bruce Springsteen and Red Hot Chili Peppers, was reportedly stopped by security and asked to leave.

It is not clear why O'Brien attempted to enter the studio while Pearl Jam were recording, but it is believed that he may have been trying to deliver a package or something similar.

PostPosted: Mon October 17, 2022 7:36 pm 
NYUCK NYUCK NYUCK

These are all great

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam