The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 8:09 pm 
The Master

verb_to_trust wrote:
pearl jam is a lame dog that needs to be taken out back and shot to put it out of its mercy, s/t was ass, backspacer was ass, lightning bolt was ass, it's been the longest gap between studio albums, live shows now are just for unemployed 40 year old europeans who jizz in the pit everytime they play sweet lew or whatever, this band just needs to hang it up

Not an ass guy.

PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 1:52 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

verb_to_trust wrote:
unemployed 40 year old europeans

:haha:

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 3:57 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

with the ticket prices going up everytime, even some employed I know have been passing up for some Euro shows.

PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 5:39 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Angus wrote:
96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

with the ticket prices going up everytime, even some employed I know have been passing up for some Euro shows.

We went to Foo Fighters at Wrigley a couple of weeks back. While taking the shuttle bus from the remote lot to Wrigley, the driver commented that he'd anticipated a "younger crowd" would be going to the show. He was quickly met with replies that tickets were too expensive for the crowd he expected.

PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 5:40 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Γεια σας, το όνομά μου είναι Sergio και πρόσφατα έχασα τη δουλειά μου σε ηλικία 42 ετών. Η ελληνική οικονομία δεν είναι τόσο καλή αυτή τη μέρα και έτσι είμαι εκτός εργασίας και ακολουθώντας την αγαπημένη μου μπάντα Pearl Jam με πλήρη απασχόληση. Αυτή θα είναι η 8η μου εμφάνιση όταν παίζουν το Σιάτλ. Ελπίζω να παίζουν για μένα το Unemployable.

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:48 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

washing machine wrote:
Γεια σας, το όνομά μου είναι Sergio και πρόσφατα έχασα τη δουλειά μου σε ηλικία 42 ετών. Η ελληνική οικονομία δεν είναι τόσο καλή αυτή τη μέρα και έτσι είμαι εκτός εργασίας και ακολουθώντας την αγαπημένη μου μπάντα Pearl Jam με πλήρη απασχόληση. Αυτή θα είναι η 8η μου εμφάνιση όταν παίζουν το Σιάτλ. Ελπίζω να παίζουν για μένα το Unemployable.

Quote:
Hello, my name is Sergio and recently I lost my job at the age of 42. The Greek economy is not that good this day, so I'm out of work and following my favorite full-time Pearl Jam band. This will be my 8th appearance when playing Seattle. I hope that Unemployable will play for me.

I would have thought the request would be for “Fuck Me In The Brain”

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:29 pm 
Gone

emanon wrote:
Angus wrote:
96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

We went to Foo Fighters at Wrigley a couple of weeks back. While taking the shuttle bus from the remote lot to Wrigley, the driver commented that he'd anticipated a "younger crowd" would be going to the show. He was quickly met with replies that tickets were too expensive for the crowd he expected.

Were you the one that raped the girl in the port o John?

PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:41 pm 
The Master

jeezus

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 7:48 pm 
A Return To Form

In seeking out a ticket to last night's show, I checked out the official forum for the first time in like 12 years. Holy shit, when did all 10Club members become such entitled babies? Seems like for many the merch and posters are more important than the show or even music.

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 7:55 pm 
An enigma of a man shaped hole in the wall between reality and the soul of the devil.

it's too weird over there.

“And truly, if life had no purpose, and I had to choose nonsense, this would be the most desirable nonsense for me as well."

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 7:55 pm 
The Master

RAG319 wrote:
In seeking out a ticket to last night's show, I checked out the official forum for the first time in like 12 years. Holy shit, when did all 10Club members become such entitled babies? Seems like for many the merch and posters are more important than the show or even music.

its fucking awful. Its not even about the music anymore.

Just watch the videos of pearl jam fans running back to their GA pit after the storm.

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 7:56 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Strat wrote:
RAG319 wrote:

Just watch the videos of pearl jam fans running back to their GA pit after the storm.

oh man, there is video of that? I might get too pissed off watching that

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 7:59 pm 
A Return To Form

Strat wrote:
RAG319 wrote:

My follow-up question is why is the demand for PJ merch so high? Besides other 10Club members who the fuck is buying and/or selling this crap and who are they selling it too? Outside of the PJ fanbase, no one gives a shit about PJ merch.

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 8:04 pm 
The Master

RAG319 wrote:
Strat wrote:
RAG319 wrote:

My follow-up question is why is the demand for PJ merch so high? Besides other 10Club members who the fuck is buying and/or selling this crap and who are they selling it too? Outside of the PJ fanbase, no one gives a shit about PJ merch.

I wish we had answers for you. Alas, we are RM

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 8:41 pm 
AnalLog

RAG319 wrote:

This has been the case for at least 10 years.

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 8:49 pm 
A Return To Form

given2trade wrote:
RAG319 wrote:

That makes sense. Haven't read that board since 07 probably.

Sorry if I come off as a newbie. I am a lapsed PJ fan. Last night was my first show in 10 years, so as the bylaws read, I now have to bitch about them on the internet for the next week.

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 8:53 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

RAG319 wrote:
given2trade wrote:
RAG319 wrote:

That makes sense. Haven't read that board since 07 probably.

Sorry if I come off as a newbie. I am a lapsed PJ fan. Last night was my first show in 10 years, so as the bylaws read, I now have to bitch about them on the internet for the next week.

You haven't missed anything.

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 9:35 pm 
The Master

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
RAG319 wrote:

oh man, there is video of that? I might get too pissed off watching that

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 9:37 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

JFC

PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 9:39 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i'd rather be anywhere else than that

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 746 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam