The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 8:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50468
verb_to_trust wrote:
pearl jam is a lame dog that needs to be taken out back and shot to put it out of its mercy, s/t was ass, backspacer was ass, lightning bolt was ass, it's been the longest gap between studio albums, live shows now are just for unemployed 40 year old europeans who jizz in the pit everytime they play sweet lew or whatever, this band just needs to hang it up

DON'T FORGET THE MERCH LINES

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Mon August 06, 2018 8:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14335
Location: Mizzou
verb_to_trust wrote:
pearl jam is a lame dog that needs to be taken out back and shot to put it out of its mercy, s/t was ass, backspacer was ass, lightning bolt was ass, it's been the longest gap between studio albums, live shows now are just for unemployed 40 year old europeans who jizz in the pit everytime they play sweet lew or whatever, this band just needs to hang it up


Not an ass guy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 1:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7921
verb_to_trust wrote:
unemployed 40 year old europeans

:haha:

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 7:18 pm
Posts: 472
Location: Alone in a corridor
96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
unemployed 40 year old europeans

:haha:


with the ticket prices going up everytime, even some employed I know have been passing up for some Euro shows.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 5:39 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 11:11 pm
Posts: 321
Angus wrote:
96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
unemployed 40 year old europeans

:haha:


with the ticket prices going up everytime, even some employed I know have been passing up for some Euro shows.


We went to Foo Fighters at Wrigley a couple of weeks back. While taking the shuttle bus from the remote lot to Wrigley, the driver commented that he'd anticipated a "younger crowd" would be going to the show. He was quickly met with replies that tickets were too expensive for the crowd he expected.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:28 pm
Posts: 9285
Location: Space City
Γεια σας, το όνομά μου είναι Sergio και πρόσφατα έχασα τη δουλειά μου σε ηλικία 42 ετών. Η ελληνική οικονομία δεν είναι τόσο καλή αυτή τη μέρα και έτσι είμαι εκτός εργασίας και ακολουθώντας την αγαπημένη μου μπάντα Pearl Jam με πλήρη απασχόληση. Αυτή θα είναι η 8η μου εμφάνιση όταν παίζουν το Σιάτλ. Ελπίζω να παίζουν για μένα το Unemployable.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 7921
washing machine wrote:
Γεια σας, το όνομά μου είναι Sergio και πρόσφατα έχασα τη δουλειά μου σε ηλικία 42 ετών. Η ελληνική οικονομία δεν είναι τόσο καλή αυτή τη μέρα και έτσι είμαι εκτός εργασίας και ακολουθώντας την αγαπημένη μου μπάντα Pearl Jam με πλήρη απασχόληση. Αυτή θα είναι η 8η μου εμφάνιση όταν παίζουν το Σιάτλ. Ελπίζω να παίζουν για μένα το Unemployable.

Quote:
Hello, my name is Sergio and recently I lost my job at the age of 42. The Greek economy is not that good this day, so I'm out of work and following my favorite full-time Pearl Jam band. This will be my 8th appearance when playing Seattle. I hope that Unemployable will play for me.


I would have thought the request would be for “Fuck Me In The Brain”

_________________
Pollster Rights for All


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:53 pm
Posts: 14610
Location: Illinois
emanon wrote:
Angus wrote:
96583UP wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
unemployed 40 year old europeans

:haha:


with the ticket prices going up everytime, even some employed I know have been passing up for some Euro shows.


We went to Foo Fighters at Wrigley a couple of weeks back. While taking the shuttle bus from the remote lot to Wrigley, the driver commented that he'd anticipated a "younger crowd" would be going to the show. He was quickly met with replies that tickets were too expensive for the crowd he expected.


Were you the one that raped the girl in the port o John?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: General Pearl Jam Bitching
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 21795
jeezus


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1649 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
It is currently Mon August 20, 2018 9:40 am