The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: DEEP - New Bootleg Plataform Starting Today (May/21)
PostPosted: Wed August 25, 2021 1:57 am 
Future Drummer

verb_to_trust wrote:
The vocals are way up front in Australia. They fucked up basically every song night one in Brisbane. I'm thinking of aborting and doing Europe 2000.

They were scary rusty in Australia, similar to Philly 2009. The Japanese shows are super low-key and a nice change. The end of the first US leg is superb and the 2nd leg is spotty but not bad.

PostPosted: Wed August 25, 2021 2:36 am 
A Return To Form

Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:
The vocals are way up front in Australia. They fucked up basically every song night one in Brisbane. I'm thinking of aborting and doing Europe 2000.

They were scary rusty in Australia, similar to Philly 2009. The Japanese shows are super low-key and a nice change. The end of the first US leg is superb and the 2nd leg is spotty but not bad.

Had ten club seats for first Brisbane show in 2003. As this tour was the first Aus show since 98, it was a bit of a let down. Band rusty and the crowd wasn't into all the Riot act songs. Plus the first night just kind of ...finished. Still I bought the CDs from 10 club, though even today I find it hard to sit through them.

The 2006 Brisbane (and Aust.) shows, however, were redemptive. Both nights were great, with super good crowd energy and encores.

PostPosted: Fri July 01, 2022 3:20 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Y'know, after a long time, I thought, I'm gonna give this thing another try. It's such a pain to play with.

- You can listen to the songs as you build, so you can't preview the transition between songs. I opened Spotify in another window to do that.
- You can't stop and look at your progress. It's just a big list of all the songs, so at some point I went to look at the list, and I couldn't go back and pick more songs. I was done.
- Gigaton hasn't been added, I guess I get that, but blah!

PostPosted: Fri July 01, 2022 5:15 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

I saw this was updated and was praying they added more shows to it. Damn.

PostPosted: Mon September 26, 2022 9:29 pm 
Rank This Poster

Did anybody on the board ever put together a spotify playlist of the best versions of each song?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam