Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards

Thu July 18, 2013 2:16 am

Well, he can't make the Cubs any worse.

Thu July 18, 2013 2:24 am

:|

Thu July 18, 2013 2:38 am

Kevin Davis wrote:There's also something about eating the receptacle that your food is served in that makes me feel kind of weirded out. When I was a kid I would always throw my cones away and whoever was with me would say, "What, you're not going to eat the cone?" And I'd be like, "No, are you going to eat that glass root beer bottle?" I just didn't get it.

you're an alien Kevin Davis. the cone is the best part

Thu July 18, 2013 2:41 am

given2trade wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
given2trade wrote:
theplatypus wrote:Which Pearl Jam member would you choose to have dinner with? Other than Ed. Ed doesn't want to eat.

Definitely Stone.

Nah, Matt.

Matt and Mike and Jeff are fun (Jeff is/seems more introspect and shy) but the most interesting to meet for an hour is Stone to me.

Outside of Ed of course.

But I really could care less about having dinner w/ any of them.

*couldn't

how are you rich?

Thu July 18, 2013 3:00 am

super nintendo chalmers wrote:Image

So Ed's playing for the cubs now?

Thu July 18, 2013 3:06 am

Kevin Davis wrote:There's also something about eating the receptacle that your food is served in that makes me feel kind of weirded out. When I was a kid I would always throw my cones away and whoever was with me would say, "What, you're not going to eat the cone?" And I'd be like, "No, are you going to eat that glass root beer bottle?" I just didn't get it.

Oh man. Have you ever eaten a pepper steak panne cook? You use the receptacle to eat the food. And then at the end you have nothing. It's super satisfying.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:10 am

Nacho Hats are fun too

Thu July 18, 2013 3:12 am

doug rr wrote:Nacho Hats are fun too

That's kind of amazing.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:12 am

theplatypus wrote:

Oh man. Have you ever eaten a pepper steak panne cook? You use the receptacle to eat the food. And then at the end you have nothing. It's super satisfying.

That reminds me of a Cob Loaf. It's the same type of bread, but it's filled with a goddamn fucking tasty cheesy dipping sauce. You break off bits of the bread and dip it in the sauce. It's making my mouth water thinking about it. Mouth-boner.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:14 am

theplatypus wrote:

White bread is super bad for you. :shake:

Thu July 18, 2013 3:14 am

We've strayed pretty far from what's important.

I wouldn't want to have dinner with any of them, but I'd go with Jeff or Stone to get some soft pretzels.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:15 am

WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

where's the oat bran?

Thu July 18, 2013 3:17 am

doug rr wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

where's the oat bran?

mind your branners

Thu July 18, 2013 3:18 am

theplatypus wrote:

It's called a bread bowl and they're awesome for clam chowder.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:19 am

WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

So much about this dish is bad for you.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:20 am

theplatypus wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

You don't eat these kinds of dishes to be healthy. Something like this once in a while is nice to enjoy, and won't kill you in moderation.

I only have about 7-8 per week. As a snack.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:21 am

jorge would you describe that dish as beef stroganoff-ish

Thu July 18, 2013 3:21 am

theplatypus wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
theplatypus wrote:

I bet that bread is the worst of it.

Thu July 18, 2013 3:22 am

--- wrote:jorge would you describe that dish as beef stroganoff-ish

When I ate beef, stroganoff was the dish for me. :heartbeat:
Post a reply