The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sun July 21, 2013 6:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5290
Location: by the ocean
Kevin Davis wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Just went back through the thread--apparently not.

Oh well, offer still stands.


No it doesn't, you changed it to $240. :cop:


I was trying to stay in line with Thejambi's comment above. I didn't want people to think I was gauging them or anything.


Well, I will not be purchasing them from you unless you are charging $500 or over.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sun July 21, 2013 6:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5290
Location: by the ocean
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Just went back through the thread--apparently not.

Oh well, offer still stands.


No it doesn't, you changed it to $240. :cop:


I was trying to stay in line with Thejambi's comment above. I didn't want people to think I was gauging them or anything.


Well, I will not be purchasing them from you unless you are charging $500 or over.


And whatever you reply, I'll take as 'yes'.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sun July 21, 2013 12:51 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
I went ahead and posted a thread in the Trading Forum, so everyone could get a fair shot. :thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sun July 21, 2013 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 18711
WtOB? wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Just went back through the thread--apparently not.

Oh well, offer still stands.


No it doesn't, you changed it to $240. :cop:


I was trying to stay in line with Thejambi's comment above. I didn't want people to think I was gauging them or anything.


Well, I will not be purchasing them from you unless you are charging $500 or over.


And whatever you reply, I'll take as 'yes'.


Is this a rape culture reference?

_________________
RisingTides wrote:
There is more kindness on the internet than we would care to admit to ourselves. Sometimes we are so afraid of falling victim to a ruse, we miss out on actual opportunities.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Mon July 22, 2013 2:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5290
Location: by the ocean
harmless wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
WtOB? wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Just went back through the thread--apparently not.

Oh well, offer still stands.


No it doesn't, you changed it to $240. :cop:


I was trying to stay in line with Thejambi's comment above. I didn't want people to think I was gauging them or anything.


Well, I will not be purchasing them from you unless you are charging $500 or over.


And whatever you reply, I'll take as 'yes'.


Is this a rape culture reference?


It's one of my least favourite lyrics from Lightning Bolt.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Mon July 22, 2013 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5290
Location: by the ocean
So you'll have to ask Ed if it's about a girl who is a lightning bolt coming down and raping the guy.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Mon July 22, 2013 3:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 18711
Yeah, I know that. That's what I meant. :thumbsup:

_________________
RisingTides wrote:
There is more kindness on the internet than we would care to admit to ourselves. Sometimes we are so afraid of falling victim to a ruse, we miss out on actual opportunities.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Bump. Because I'm a fan of these dumb things.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Image

Image

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17782
Location: Seattle, WA
we need a large scan of that pic of Stone in a Cubs uniform, STAT!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
ImageImage

Sorry that the Chicago one is blurry. It's in thick plastic and doesn't scan well.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Fri August 03, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17782
Location: Seattle, WA
holy shit yes :haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sat August 04, 2018 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
For those who might really want to mock me, I also have a signed Santos card.

Image

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sun August 05, 2018 1:51 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Image

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Sun August 05, 2018 2:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8943
Location: here
B wrote:
ImageImage

Sorry that the Chicago one is blurry. It's in thick plastic and doesn't scan well.


omfg ! :haha:

Choke up stone.

Thata way

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 11:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
Image

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Wed August 08, 2018 11:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 36048
Location: Mountains
I never would have thought that the Jock in the band would actually be the coolest


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 12:04 am 
Online
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 18914
Location: Hunter
This thread is pissing me off.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 12:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11833
God I love Stone.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Trading Cards
PostPosted: Thu August 09, 2018 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar
Unqualified to be an Admin
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed December 19, 2012 9:53 pm
Posts: 9612
Location: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
LetMeSleep wrote:
This thread is pissing me off.


The amounts people are asking on eBay are pissing me off. I am, however, glad to see that no one is bidding on them.

_________________
"In a roundabout way, Boba Fett created Pearl Jam." - Chuck Klosterman


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 185 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 22, 2018 12:53 pm