The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Tue June 30, 2020 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 19792
Location: Gigatown
RockPusher wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
1. Who Ever Said
2. Insignificance
3. Quick Escape
4. Can’t Keep
5. Breakerfall
6. Brain of J.
7. Corduroy
8. Deep
9. Evacuation
10. Light Years
11. Dissident
12. You Are
13. Take The Long Way
14. Get Right
15. Jeremy
———————————
16. Seven O’Clock
17. Never Destination
18. Leatherman
19. Given to Fly
20. Hail, Hail
21. Go
22. Present Tense
———————————
23. Dance of the Clairvoyants
24. RVM
25. Retrograde
26. Parting Ways
———————————
27. Release
28. Black
29. Alive
30. River Cross


That's pretty good!

:D :thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Tue June 30, 2020 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 29, 2013 3:45 am
Posts: 96
I have not done a faux setlist in a while. Let's see how this looks....I will try to keep it realistic-ish but I know Alive and Evenflow would have to be in there.

1. Alright
2. God's Dice
3. Superblood Wolfmoon
4. Dance of the Clairvoyants
5. Insignificance
6. Severed Hand
7. Lightning Bolt
8. Save You
9. Grievance
10. Seven O'Clock
11. Given to Fly
12. Do The Evolution
13. Present Tense
14. Quick Escape (Jam)
15. River Cross
--------------------
16. Of The Girl
17. Who Ever Said
18. Corduroy
19. MFC
20. Why Go
21. Go
22. Animal
23. Betterman / Save it For Later
24. Of The Earth
--------------------
25. In Hiding
26. Jeremy
27. Porch
28. RVM
29. Black
30. Faithful
--------------------


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Tue June 30, 2020 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 19792
Location: Gigatown
AndySlash wrote:
all these shows ending with river cross

Image

My setlist could easily end with Ledbetter instead of River Cross.

Or the last four could be Release, Even Flow, Black, Alive. That would be pretty sweet.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Tue June 30, 2020 8:31 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 6:01 pm
Posts: 40
Realistic first show back after quarantine:

1. Release
2. Small Town
3. Corduroy
4. Mind Your Manners
5. Superblood Wolfmoon
6. Dance of Clairvoyants
7. Given to Fly
8. Faithfull
9. Seven O'Clock
10. Even Flow
11. Present Tense
12. Light Years
13. Never Destination
14. Do the Evolution
15. Spin the Black Circle
16. Quick Escape
17. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break
18. Just Breathe
19. Retrograde
20. Betterman
21. Jeremy
22. Breath
23. Got Some
24. Porch

Encore Break
25. Rivercross
26. Black
27. Alive
28. Baba O'Riley
29. Yellow Ledbetter


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 1:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 19792
Location: Gigatown
PHATJ wrote:
RockPusher wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
1. Who Ever Said
2. Insignificance
3. Quick Escape
4. Can’t Keep
5. Breakerfall
6. Brain of J.
7. Corduroy
8. Deep
9. Evacuation
10. Light Years
11. Dissident
12. You Are
13. Take The Long Way
14. Get Right
15. Jeremy
———————————
16. Seven O’Clock
17. Never Destination
18. Leatherman
19. Given to Fly
20. Hail, Hail
21. Go
22. Present Tense
———————————
23. Dance of the Clairvoyants
24. RVM
25. Retrograde
26. Parting Ways
———————————
27. Release
28. Black
29. Alive
30. River Cross


That's pretty good!

:D :thumbsup:

After listening through this completely, I really like it, but I would make a few changes. I’d replace River Cross with Yellow Ledbetter for sure. Maybe one or two others. But this is a pretty kick ass set. :bammer:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 2:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 17307
River Cross
Corduroy
Who Ever Said
Superblood
DOTC
Quick Escape
Go
Not For You
Nothingman
Whipping
Hard to Imagine
Footsteps
Oceans
Tremor Christ
Glorified G
Dissident
Red Mosquito
Daughter / WMA
Present Tense
Rearviewmirror

Push Me, Pull Me
Of the Earth
Of the Girl
Release
Lukin
Blood

Jeremy
Black
Alive
Yellow Ledbetter

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 7:44 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed March 02, 2016 3:34 am
Posts: 258
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Without putting too much thought into it - this would be somewhat of a dream set:

All Those Yesterdays
Who Ever Said
Last Exit
Red Mosquito
Cropduster
In My Tree
Who You Are
Light Years
Never Destination
Quick Escape
Rearviewmirror
MFC
Immortality
In Hiding
You Are
Faithfull
Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
Lightning Bolt
Wishlist
Go

Encore 1
Hard to Imagine
Seven O'clock
I am Mine
Retrograde
Betterman
Black
Dance of the Clairvoyants
Smile
Alive

Encore 2
Yellow Ledbetter

_________________
"I don't see things quite the same as I used to...."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Wed July 01, 2020 8:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 255
Location: St. Paul
Not a dream setlist, but something realistic that follows the rules circa 1996-2000. 26-ish songs, 7-8 songs from whatever the new album is, nothing super-rare. To balance such a large percentage of the set being from Gigaton, I ignored BS and LB so as to fit in more "classics." And no covers since it's only 26 songs.

Can't Keep
Last Exit
Animal
Hail Hail
Who Ever Said
Superblood Wolfmoon
Dance of the Clairvoyants
Corduroy
In My Tree
Daughter
Even Flow
Quick Escape
Jeremy
I Got Id
Take the Long Way
Insignificance
Alive
------------------------
River Cross
Do the Evolution
State of Love and Trust
Life Wasted
Black
Porch
------------------------
Comes Then Goes
Smile
Yellow Ledbetter


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue June 25, 2013 5:59 pm
Posts: 360
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland
Some very nice setlists in this thread :nice:

I hope someone from RM wins that Birthday package and gets to mold the setlist a little.

_________________
http://sonnytripp.bandcamp.com


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue June 25, 2013 5:59 pm
Posts: 360
Location: St. John's, Newfoundland
I started to put something together, but it was too psychologically draining :lol:

I didn't find it as easy as just picking great songs that flow well, because I don't care much for live versions of certain songs from the past 15+ years. For example, I'd actually prefer to hear a solid performance of Mind Your Manners than a call-and-response version of Corduroy, or Insignificance with Eddie's horrendous guitar tone :facepalm:

I would certainly be up for Gigaton played front to back, I know that for sure.

_________________
http://sonnytripp.bandcamp.com


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 13020
Location: Oslo, Norway
A good mix of songs from different albums, not too Ten or Gigaton heavy. Ending with Rockin In The Free World and Yellow Ledbetter is excellent. A couple of high quality rarities somewhere would be nice. Some fast songs, some slow songs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 1:54 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 2407
LikeLukin wrote:
I started to put something together, but it was too psychologically draining :lol:

I didn't find it as easy as just picking great songs that flow well, because I don't care much for live versions of certain songs from the past 15+ years. For example, I'd actually prefer to hear a solid performance of Mind Your Manners than a call-and-response version of Corduroy, or Insignificance with Eddie's horrendous guitar tone :facepalm:

I would certainly be up for Gigaton played front to back, I know that for sure.


This is really what I want.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 10:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23387
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Oceans
Go
Hail, Hail
Corduroy
Who Ever Said
Insignificance
Sad
Help Help
Unemployable
Cropduster
Animal
Get Right
Quick Escape
Habit
Of The Earth
Light Years
Superblood Wolfmoon
Deep
Brain of J
Mind Your Manners

Dance of the Clairvoyants
In the Moonlight
Take the Longway
1/2 Full
Porch

Hold On
No Way
SOLAT
Leash
Indifference

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Thu July 02, 2020 11:19 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 2407
If I am not getting the album in order I would respectfully request DotC > You Are. That would sound pretty cool.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Fri July 03, 2020 1:27 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon March 30, 2020 11:59 pm
Posts: 282
liebzz wrote:
LikeLukin wrote:
I started to put something together, but it was too psychologically draining :lol:

I didn't find it as easy as just picking great songs that flow well, because I don't care much for live versions of certain songs from the past 15+ years. For example, I'd actually prefer to hear a solid performance of Mind Your Manners than a call-and-response version of Corduroy, or Insignificance with Eddie's horrendous guitar tone :facepalm:

I would certainly be up for Gigaton played front to back, I know that for sure.


This is really what I want.


Yeah, me too

_________________
"One must imagine Sisyphus happy" -Albear Camoo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Fri July 03, 2020 2:18 am 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Tue August 21, 2018 6:51 pm
Posts: 190
Last Exit
Brain of J
Go
God's Dice
Never Destination
DOTC
Red Mosquito
Cropduster
Unemployable
Insignificance
Faithfull
Satan's Bed
Take The Long Way
Seven O'Clock
Light Years
Present Tense

Encore 1:
Alright
Fatal
Can't Keep
Release
All Those Yesterdays

Encore 2:
All Night
Hail, Hail
Tremor Christ
Who Ever Said
Why Go

Encore 3:
Footsteps
Once
Alive


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Fri July 03, 2020 5:19 am 
Offline
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Thu March 19, 2020 6:48 pm
Posts: 57
RAG319 wrote:
Last Exit
Brain of J
Go
God's Dice
Never Destination
DOTC
Red Mosquito
Cropduster
Unemployable
Insignificance
Faithfull
Satan's Bed
Take The Long Way
Seven O'Clock
Light Years
Present Tense

Encore 1:
Alright
Fatal
Can't Keep
Release
All Those Yesterdays

Encore 2:
All Night
Hail, Hail
Tremor Christ
Who Ever Said
Why Go

Encore 3:
Footsteps
Once
Alive


Fuck yes, please


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Dream Post-GIGATON Live Setlist.
PostPosted: Fri July 03, 2020 7:08 am 
Offline
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Thu March 19, 2020 6:48 pm
Posts: 57
Of the Girl
Last Exit
Hail Hail
Go
DotC
You Are
In My Tree
Unemployable
Insignificance
Nothing As It Seems
Red Mosquito
Do the Evolution
Grievance
Untitled
MFC
Quick Escape
Alright
Present Tense
Immortality

E1

Wash
Brain of J
Take the Long Way
Off He Goes
Smile
Rearviewmirror

E2

Long Road
Satans Bed
Crown of Thorns/Chloe Dancer
All Those Yesterdays
Once
Alive


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jorge and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri July 03, 2020 2:38 pm