The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: R.I.P. Ten Club Singles (1991-2018)
PostPosted: Sun December 30, 2018 11:01 pm 
Gone

There is absolutely zero chance the band sends memes and .gifs to each other in a group chat. And the idea of them not wanting to tarnish their legacy is insane. Even with the Jamily worshipping them there is surely a level of understanding that nobody has liked any of their new music for decades now.

PostPosted: Sun December 30, 2018 11:02 pm 
The Master

verb_to_trust wrote:
There is absolutely zero chance the band sends memes and .gifs to each other in a group chat. And the idea of them not wanting to tarnish their legacy is insane. Even with the Jamily worshipping them there is surely a level of understanding that nobody has liked any of their new music for decades now.

You are exhausting.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 12:22 am 
Gone

Strat wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

You are exhausting.

I'm not wrong

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 12:24 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

verb_to_trust wrote:

Considering Matt wished Ed Happy Birthday on Instagram last week, I don’t think chances are zero.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 12:44 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

scottmusic wrote:
If I had to guess? The band (or Eddie) is concerned about their legacy and doesn’t want to put out (what they consider) mediocre material to tarnish it.

they have the material to put out a decent single each year, they just make terrible decisions on what to put out due to a combination of lack of interest by the band in focusing on the exercise and shitty / disinterested staff

Wendy Carlos Twin and ridleybradout could spend 13 minutes in their vault and put out a double vinyl that would knock the shit out of everyone's ass so hard they wouldn't shit again for a month

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 3:14 am 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

96583UP wrote:
scottmusic wrote:
If I had to guess? The band (or Eddie) is concerned about their legacy and doesn’t want to put out (what they consider) mediocre material to tarnish it.

they have the material to put out a decent single each year, they just make terrible decisions on what to put out due to a combination of lack of interest by the band in focusing on the exercise and shitty / disinterested staff

Wendy Carlos Twin and ridleybradout could spend 13 minutes in their vault and put out a double vinyl that would knock the shit out of everyone's ass so hard they wouldn't shit again for a month

Ed is ABSOLUTELY the reason they're putting out so little material.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 1:02 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

B wrote:
96583UP wrote:
scottmusic wrote:

they have the material to put out a decent single each year, Ed just makes terrible decisions on what to put out due to a combination of lack of interest by Ed in focusing on the exercise and shitty / disinterested staff. This is the ironic denouement of Ed’s iron-fisted power-grab; after deposing Dave A and hiring a panoply of sidekicks with personal loyalty to him, he assumed total control of pearl jam but quickly lost interest and has left it to flutter in the breeze unattended, occasionally scooping in for a nostalgia tour to keep the merchandise machine and his hawaiian billionaire blowjob designer lifestyle afloat

Ed is ABSOLUTELY the reason they're putting out so little material.

adjustment above

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 2:27 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

I renew tomorrow. I went ahead and dropped to digital.

I'm going to be pissed if they change the whole fan club.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 2:32 pm 
jeeeesus relax already

Im sure the main reason has something to do with both Eddie and Stone. Jeff, Mike and Matt are doing things all the time. Hell they even recorded Safe In The Car this year!!

Both ed and stone seem to have lost the focus to record and release music.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 4:14 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

scottmusic wrote:
verb_to_trust wrote:

Considering Matt's social manager wished Ed's social manager Happy Birthday on Instagram last week, I don’t think chances are zero.

fixed that.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 4:50 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

I knew I didn't own the first single (Let Me Sleep) on vinyl. But long through my stuff, I just now realized I don't have Olympic Platinum either. :|

Guess I'm missing two of these dumb awesome things.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 4:55 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

LOL at people acting like they have the slightest knowledge of the current dynamics and inner workings of this band.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 6:20 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

isn't that the entirety of the PJ forum

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 6:22 pm 
Major Dude

https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-More-N ... 90A03WWY5N

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 6:23 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

96583UP wrote:

You’re thinking of two feet thick. The PJ forum is just neckbeards lying about upcoming tour dates

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 6:25 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

wease wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-More-Need-Less/dp/8799937425/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=8799937425&pd_rd_r=1e107ae6-0d28-11e9-840a-13e19cce6626&pd_rd_w=CAoto&pd_rd_wg=9SDqu&pf_rd_p=18bb0b78-4200-49b9-ac91-f141d61a1780&pf_rd_r=4KDBDTHY8G90A03WWY5N&psc=1&refRID=4KDBDTHY8G90A03WWY5N

pfffff LOL at that guy acting like he have the slightest knowledge of the current dynamics and inner workings of this band

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Danish rock musician and journalist Henrik Tuxen has followed Pearl Jam since the very beginnings of the Seattle scene of the early 90s and has known the band personally since 1996 as a fan, friend and journalist. He later became a liaison between the band and many of the nine families who lost a child during the band’s concert at Denmark’s Roskilde Festival on June 30, 2000, which Tuxen witnessed from the stage. Now Tuxen generously shares previously unpublished interviews, photos, insights and personal anecdotes of his firsthand interactions with the band.

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 6:27 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

Bi_3 wrote:
96583UP wrote:

You’re thinking of two feet thick. The PJ forum is just neckbeards lying about upcoming tour dates

but PJ Prada In-Store China Tour 2019 seemed like such a perfect fit....?

PostPosted: Mon December 31, 2018 10:07 pm 
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

96583UP wrote:
wease wrote:
https://www.amazon.com/Pearl-Jam-More-Need-Less/dp/8799937425/ref=pd_sim_14_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=8799937425&pd_rd_r=1e107ae6-0d28-11e9-840a-13e19cce6626&pd_rd_w=CAoto&pd_rd_wg=9SDqu&pf_rd_p=18bb0b78-4200-49b9-ac91-f141d61a1780&pf_rd_r=4KDBDTHY8G90A03WWY5N&psc=1&refRID=4KDBDTHY8G90A03WWY5N

pfffff LOL at that guy acting like he have the slightest knowledge of the current dynamics and inner workings of this band

Spoiler: show
Quote:
Danish rock musician and journalist Henrik Tuxen has followed Pearl Jam since the very beginnings of the Seattle scene of the early 90s and has known the band personally since 1996 as a fan, friend and journalist. He later became a liaison between the band and many of the nine families who lost a child during the band’s concert at Denmark’s Roskilde Festival on June 30, 2000, which Tuxen witnessed from the stage. Now Tuxen generously shares previously unpublished interviews, photos, insights and personal anecdotes of his firsthand interactions with the band.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!

He did deliver all of their children! He also fathered several of them to help the band balance out touring over conception.

PostPosted: Tue January 01, 2019 11:54 pm 
The Master

Wow. a recording i've actually never heard. Some dude posted it on the pit....

https://we.tl/t-GgAXsN1JVZ

James taylor cover

PostPosted: Wed January 02, 2019 12:09 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Strat wrote:
Wow. a recording i've actually never heard. Some dude posted it on the pit....

https://we.tl/t-GgAXsN1JVZ

James taylor cover

That’s kinda cool. Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 333 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 17  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam