The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1025 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 52  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 387
malice wrote:
Grungy Sea Ice wrote:
Fuzzcharger wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Image


Ed must've been on the burgers between tours when he sat for this.


Love this quote.

All this art is awesome, I used to find band paintings not to my taste but there are some greats here and as a painter, I can start to see wanting to capture the feel of a sacred song like Oceans with the medium.

:?

:|


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
Noaheb wrote:
malice wrote:
Grungy Sea Ice wrote:
Fuzzcharger wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Image


Ed must've been on the burgers between tours when he sat for this.


Love this quote.

All this art is awesome, I used to find band paintings not to my taste but there are some greats here and as a painter, I can start to see wanting to capture the feel of a sacred song like Oceans with the medium.

:?

:|

:/

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 387
malice wrote:
Noaheb wrote:
malice wrote:
Grungy Sea Ice wrote:
Fuzzcharger wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Image


Ed must've been on the burgers between tours when he sat for this.


Love this quote.

All this art is awesome, I used to find band paintings not to my taste but there are some greats here and as a painter, I can start to see wanting to capture the feel of a sacred song like Oceans with the medium.

:?

:|

:/

:)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri April 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 4458
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Proportions people.

_________________
There's the dog. You can't fake that stuff. Confess with your mouth.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 20346
Location: Lft Craquepeau
malice wrote:
Noaheb wrote:
malice wrote:
Grungy Sea Ice wrote:
Fuzzcharger wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Image


Ed must've been on the burgers between tours when he sat for this.


Love this quote.

All this art is awesome, I used to find band paintings not to my taste but there are some greats here and as a painter, I can start to see wanting to capture the feel of a sacred song like Oceans with the medium.

:?

:|

:/

:throwup:

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 387
Thejambi wrote:
Proportions people.

stay outta this, you!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
Thejambi wrote:
Proportions people.

I'd settle for something akin to talent

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Fri April 12, 2013 8:12 pm
Posts: 4458
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
BurtReynolds wrote:
Image

_________________
There's the dog. You can't fake that stuff. Confess with your mouth.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 20346
Location: Lft Craquepeau
Thejambi wrote:
BurtReynolds wrote:
Image

Best one yet. I'm getting it blown up for my bedroom ceiling.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Posts: 18711
Things get lighter when they're further away.

Image

_________________
RisingTides wrote:
There is more kindness on the internet than we would care to admit to ourselves. Sometimes we are so afraid of falling victim to a ruse, we miss out on actual opportunities.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
spike wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Image

Not even kidding, I would totally buy these.


did jill even know what a ramone was before meeting her sugar daddy?

and since when is jill's sugardaddy david duchovny?

judging by the picture, round about the same time she doubled for one of the chimps in Planet of the Apes

also, the "ed doll" is all outta whack clothing/facial hair-wise - long shorts ed and goatee ed are something like 20 years apart. scandalous, I say.

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 23341
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Image

Not even kidding, I would totally buy these.


did jill even know what a ramone was before meeting her sugar daddy?

and since when is jill's sugardaddy david duchovny?

judging by the picture, round about the same time she doubled for one of the chimps in Planet of the Apes

also, the "ed doll" is all outta whack clothing/facial hair-wise - long shorts ed and goatee ed are something like 20 years apart. scandalous, I say.

at least they got the wearing at least three shirts at all times look right.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
spike wrote:
malice wrote:
spike wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
Image

Not even kidding, I would totally buy these.


did jill even know what a ramone was before meeting her sugar daddy?

and since when is jill's sugardaddy david duchovny?

judging by the picture, round about the same time she doubled for one of the chimps in Planet of the Apes

also, the "ed doll" is all outta whack clothing/facial hair-wise - long shorts ed and goatee ed are something like 20 years apart. scandalous, I say.

at least they got the wearing at least three shirts at all times look right.

and the receding hairline

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Sun July 07, 2013 11:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:18 am
Posts: 23341
and the crab claw hands


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 20346
Location: Lft Craquepeau
spike wrote:
and the crab claw hands

I hadn't noticed until you said this. This image just gets creepier.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 12:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
post-structuralist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:22 pm
Posts: 15563
Location: faked by jorge
spike wrote:
and the crab claw hands

now I'm hungry :/

_________________
Dev wrote:
you're delusional. you are a sad sad person. fuck off. you're mentally ill beyond repair. i don't need your shit. dissapear.

Spoiler: show
people change. people stay the same. people are so often disappointing - random PM, person unnamed


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 5:01 pm
Posts: 387
spike wrote:
and the crab claw hands

*Flesh colored mittens


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 12:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 4:13 pm
Posts: 1635
Location: CT
malice wrote:
and the receding hairline


what receding hairline?

Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 12:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
F.U.B.A.R
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Wed July 03, 2013 11:21 pm
Posts: 20346
Location: Lft Craquepeau
dprival78 wrote:
malice wrote:
and the receding hairline


what receding hairline?

Image

Image
Doesn't appear to have changed much to me.

_________________
Rangi Guy wrote:
So skating back to the train station after work today things went wrong.....now my skateboard is at the bottom of the harbour :(


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: ED ART
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 1:13 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sun July 07, 2013 10:14 pm
Posts: 21
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
malice wrote:
Noaheb wrote:
malice wrote:
Grungy Sea Ice wrote:
Fuzzcharger wrote:
dprival78 wrote:
Image


Ed must've been on the burgers between tours when he sat for this.


Love this quote.

All this art is awesome, I used to find band paintings not to my taste but there are some greats here and as a painter, I can start to see wanting to capture the feel of a sacred song like Oceans with the medium.

:?

:|

:/



:throwup:


Ahh, I was being kind on a few works but why be a hater, wait a minute Im on PJ chat I forgot. I also knew Id take heat for even daring to mention painting ( I have no skill but its something to do). I really think some of PJS music is sacred and I can see why you might want to use that energy for paints is all I was sayin, lighten up for goodness sake!


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1025 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 52  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Pearl Jam


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu January 21, 2021 7:32 am