Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

ED ART (Kesha for the Search)

Mon May 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Greetings Everyone, :wave:

Long time fan, first time poster.

I don't normally post on any message boards but I am a big fan of reading them, I figured if I ever had something worth sharing I would happily join in on the fun.

I would like to show everyone the art that the super talented woman whom I am engaged to has been working on. It is of course PJ related, PJ inspired, and created with love and respect. The two of us have an over 20 year long relationship, with each other and the band and their music fills our lives with joy on a daily basis.

The first painting is called Waves Roll In My Thoughts and we actually got permission from the bands' Management to reproduce the lyrics to Oceans on it. The second one is a work in progress and is called Paint/Ed/Black.

If you like what you see please head on over to her facebook page and if you could please like her page that would be excellent. I think her talent needs to be shared with the world so the more exposure we can get the better.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelli-Coulson-Artist/122108124602929?fref=ts

Cheers :peace:

Dan

Re: ED ART

Mon May 06, 2013 4:49 pm

Mon May 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Mon May 06, 2013 5:08 pm

LBCDAN wrote:Greetings Everyone, :wave:

Long time fan, first time poster.

I don't normally post on any message boards but I am a big fan of reading them, I figured if I ever had something worth sharing I would happily join in on the fun.

I would like to show everyone the art that the super talented woman whom I am engaged to has been working on. It is of course PJ related, PJ inspired, and created with love and respect. The two of us have an over 20 year long relationship, with each other and the band and their music fills our lives with joy on a daily basis.

The first painting is called Waves Roll In My Thoughts and we actually got permission from the bands' Management to reproduce the lyrics to Oceans on it. The second one is a work in progress and is called Paint/Ed/Black.

If you like what you see please head on over to her facebook page and if you could please like her page that would be excellent. I think her talent needs to be shared with the world so the more exposure we can get the better.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kelli-Coulson-Artist/122108124602929?fref=ts

Cheers :peace:

Dan

those look cool, specially the second one.

Mon May 06, 2013 8:54 pm

cool stuff.

i'm not on facebook, but if i was, i'd like that shit.

Mon May 06, 2013 9:33 pm

anagrams for the win

Mon May 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Here are my favorites:

Mon May 06, 2013 10:20 pm

Tue May 07, 2013 2:51 am

Gold in these there hills.

Tue May 07, 2013 4:20 am

Tue May 07, 2013 12:49 pm

stonefury wrote:Image

:nice:

Tue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

Tue May 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Tue May 07, 2013 7:00 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:Image

I thought this was "Ed Art" not "Adam Jones from Tool Art".

BurtReynolds wrote:Image

And we have a new winner!

Tue May 07, 2013 7:27 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Image

Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Tue May 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Wed May 08, 2013 12:24 am

dprival78 wrote:Image

reminds me of this:

Wed May 08, 2013 4:40 am

Wed May 08, 2013 6:32 am

dprival78 wrote:Image

Ed must've been on the burgers between tours when he sat for this.
Post a reply