Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Post your PJ live requests in this thread

Thu August 02, 2018 5:41 pm

"There's a fucking hoot owl that dive-bombs me every time I try to ride my bike -- please play 'In the Moonlight' at Wrigley!"
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/dive-bombi ... -in-maine/

Re: Post your PJ live requests in this thread

Thu August 02, 2018 5:47 pm

I've had a shitty life but now it is good PLEASE PLAY GET RIGHT IN MISSOULA

Thu August 02, 2018 8:04 pm

I tried to get tickets to Fenway, but failed. Please play Last Kiss in Fenway - both nights!

Thu August 02, 2018 8:05 pm

:lol:

Thu August 02, 2018 8:21 pm

I'm going to the dentist the morning of the first seattle show - please play Smile!

Thu August 02, 2018 8:35 pm

"THIS IS MY 25TH SHOW PLAY JEREMY!"

Thu August 02, 2018 8:42 pm

I have a daughter please play Daughter

Thu August 02, 2018 8:44 pm

Dear Eddie Vedder,

My name is Tomas. I live in Kenya. I love the Pearl Jam. I love you. You mean so much to me and my family. I named my first son Edward after you. I also learned the surf because you like it so much. Your music has saved my life. I like your music very much so. My family is poor, but this does not stop me from loving you. I very much have an opportunity for you and the Pearl Jam. My father is Kenya prince, and if you would like, I can quadruple your donation for homeless. Please, if you send me $25,000, I will return $100,000 by November the 1. Please respond, I would very much like a message from you.

I will be in Seattle Washington DC for your music concerts in August. Could you please play the "Bu$hleaguer"? I like the moneys sign.

Thank you,

Tomas

Thu August 02, 2018 9:04 pm

There's not enough misspellings or grammatical errors.

Thu August 02, 2018 9:16 pm

These requests on the Pit get funnier and more desperate as the shows approach. Morning of the first Seattle show there will be a thread that says "My mate was bitten by a snake while shitting in the woods last night please play Parting Ways"

Thu August 02, 2018 9:20 pm

"My wife left me 2 years ago and I've started wanking off to pictures of cheese. Please play Alone!"

Thu August 02, 2018 9:25 pm

Before the first London show there was a guy on the Pit who requested Alive (a song they play every show) since she was in the hospital with a life-threatening illness and couldn't go to the show. But he still went.

Thu August 02, 2018 9:35 pm

I want Masters of War in Fenway night 1 :(

Thu August 02, 2018 9:51 pm

mikejasond wrote:I want Masters of War in Fenway night 1 :(

You have to have a reason/cause tho

Thu August 02, 2018 11:28 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
mikejasond wrote:I want Masters of War in Fenway night 1 :(

You have to have a reason/cause tho

Spoiler: show

Thu August 02, 2018 11:29 pm

Just spent five days back home with my mom and dad and found out my mom has two tumors on her lymph nodes in her stomach, luckily it didn't spread. My mom will be flying to South Korea for surgery to remove the tumor in June and would like to ask the band to play Daugher tagged with It's Ok for her during any of the Seattle and/or Chicago shows and all who have been touched by cancer in any manner.

Thu August 02, 2018 11:37 pm

Strat wrote:Just spent five days back home with my mom and dad and found out my mom has two tumors on her lymph nodes in her stomach, luckily it didn't spread. My mom will be flying to South Korea for surgery to remove the tumor in June and would like to ask the band to play Daugher tagged with It's Ok for her during any of the Seattle and/or Chicago shows and all who have been touched by cancer in any manner.

I saw this one and it was phenomenal.

Thu August 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Thu August 02, 2018 11:42 pm

This fandom is so fucking embarrassing

Thu August 02, 2018 11:46 pm

I just had sex! Please play Johnny Guitar!
Post a reply