Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Do we have any regular Pit posters here among our ranks?

Tue August 07, 2018 9:20 pm

evenslow wrote:Can you imagine what Sea and Kat and Beer Man must think of the fanbase thanks to their constant interaction on that board. The hatred of a million suns.

Whenever I go on there it makes me embarrassed to be a fan of this band, so I can imagine how they feel, although they are getting paid.

Tue August 07, 2018 10:25 pm

Has anyone registered the username, PRAMG, over there?

Wed August 08, 2018 5:16 am

numbers wrote:
evenslow wrote:Can you imagine what Sea and Kat and Beer Man must think of the fanbase thanks to their constant interaction on that board. The hatred of a million suns.

Whenever I go on there it makes me embarrassed to be a fan of this band, so I can imagine how they feel, although they are getting paid.

Hi, I'm Sarah.
I occasionally post on the Pit under the name "Sarah".
Once upon a time, from 1999-approx. 2004, I was there under the name "Plaidsurfshorts".
I am nowhere near as big a PJ fan as I used to be.
I find myself agreeing with a lot of the opinions expressed here on RM, so I thought I would try posting.
Hey.

Wed August 08, 2018 5:30 am

Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Once upon a time, from 1999-approx. 2004, I was there under the name "Plaidsurfshorts".
I find myself agreeing with a lot of the opinions expressed here on RM, so I thought I would try posting.
Hey.

Welcome to the dark side!

If you like Star Wars, then you'll LOVE this place :roll:

Wed August 08, 2018 5:33 am

Iholdthepain wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

You’ll find a healthy mixture here of realism, cynicism, and homosexual innuendo. Enjoy.

Wed August 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Bammer wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

You’ll find a healthy mixture here of realism, cynicism, and homosexual innuendo. Enjoy.

This is about right.

Wed August 08, 2018 12:31 pm

Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

Welcome to the board. :)

Wed August 08, 2018 12:44 pm

Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

Hi Sarah, where do you rank binaural among Pearl Jam albums?

Wed August 08, 2018 2:11 pm

evenslow wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

Welcome to the board. :)

Thank you! :)

Wed August 08, 2018 2:14 pm

numbers wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

Binaural is not my #1, but I love it. "NAIS" is one of my favourite PJ songs of all-time. Big fan. Every album thereafter, there has been at least a track or two which I skip.

Wed August 08, 2018 2:32 pm

Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

Binaural is not my #1, but I love it. "NAIS" is one of my favourite PJ songs of all-time. Big fan. Every album thereafter, there has been at least a track or two which I skip.

Skipping tracks!!!???!

This must have gotten you banned from the Pit huh.

Wed August 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

Excellent!

Fri August 10, 2018 5:12 pm

numbers wrote:

Powerful? At any moment they could kill your 10c membership and then it’s off to the nosebleeds with the drunk frat boys.

Sat August 11, 2018 3:40 pm

Bammer wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:
Sarah wrote:
numbers wrote:

Hi, I'm Sarah.
Hey.

I’ve got a raging innuendo going right now.

Sat August 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
numbers wrote:

Powerful? At any moment they could kill your 10c membership and then it’s off to the nosebleeds with the drunk frat boys.

I think the frat boys have been replaced with older conservative men that like Alive on the radio.

Sun August 12, 2018 6:19 am

And you guys wonder why we hardly have any females here. :shake:

Sun August 12, 2018 6:28 am

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:And you guys wonder why we hardly have any females here. :shake:

no... I don't wonder. Its blatantly obvious.

Sun August 12, 2018 6:31 am

Iholdthepain wrote:
Sgt. Crackpot wrote:And you guys wonder why we hardly have any females here. :shake:

Is it because of all the boners?

Sun August 12, 2018 6:33 am

PHATJ wrote:
Iholdthepain wrote:

Is it because of all the boners?

It's because of your raging innuendo...

Sun August 12, 2018 6:34 am

Whitey's recent revelation is helping us in this regard
Post a reply