Re: No Code Survivor: Round 3

Tue March 20, 2018 6:36 pm

In My Tee

Tue March 20, 2018 7:32 pm

not topping that

Tue March 20, 2018 7:32 pm

kinda surprised that Present Tense has gotten so many votes. i was under the assumption that people around here thought it was the second coming of Christ

Tue March 20, 2018 7:34 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:kinda surprised that Present Tense has gotten so many votes. i was under the assumption that people around here thought it was the second coming of Christ

I voted for it. I still like it quite a bit. But, most of the time I'm listening to it, I'm just waiting for them to get to the outtro. Its a great live song though.

Tue March 20, 2018 7:36 pm

EJ wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:kinda surprised that Present Tense has gotten so many votes. i was under the assumption that people around here thought it was the second coming of Christ

I voted for it. I still like it quite a bit. But, most of the time I'm listening to it, I'm just waiting for them to get to the outtro. Its a great live song though.

I hate that take. The studio version is so much better than live.

Tue March 20, 2018 7:36 pm

EJ wrote:

:z:

Tue March 20, 2018 8:02 pm

EJ wrote:

Agreed. Great live song.

Tue March 20, 2018 8:06 pm

doone wrote:
EJ wrote:

:z:

It was a great opener St. Louis, 2003.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:18 pm

I think Hail, Hail can win No Code this year.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Anders wrote:I think Hail, Hail can win No Code this year.

I can't imagine any other winner, frankly. Unless a bunch of people get together and stage some sort of ballot stuffing campaign.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:24 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

I can't imagine any other winner, frankly. Unless a bunch of people get together and stage some sort of ballot stuffing campaign.

depends on the number of votes it gets in the electoral college

Tue March 20, 2018 10:24 pm

Well, In My Tree is amazing.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:26 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

depends on the number of votes it gets in the electoral college

:lol:

Tue March 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Anders wrote:Well, In My Tree is amazing.

In My Tree is the best song Pearl Jam has ever recorded. It's possibly the best song in the any American pop/rock band has ever recorded. So, yes, it is amazing. However, the ding dong idiots around here don't appreciate it and never vote for it. So there's an exactly zero percent chance that it wins No Code, let alone wins the whole thing.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:30 pm

In My Tree is a great song, one of the band’s best, but it’s no Hail, Hail.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:38 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:

In My Tree is the best song Pearl Jam has ever recorded. It's possibly the best song any American pop/rock band has ever recorded. So, yes, it is amazing. However, the ding dong idiots around here don't appreciate it and never vote for it. So there's an exactly zero percent chance that it wins No Code, let alone wins the whole thing.

One day it will rise up and lay waste to the other Pearl Jam songs. All we need is faith, and a lot of votes.

Tue March 20, 2018 10:41 pm

Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

In My Tree is the best song Pearl Jam has ever recorded. It's possibly the best song any American pop/rock band has ever recorded. So, yes, it is amazing. However, the ding dong idiots around here don't appreciate it and never vote for it. So there's an exactly zero percent chance that it wins No Code, let alone wins the whole thing.

One day it will rise up and lay waste to the other Pearl Jam songs. All we need is faith, and a lot of votes.

and to get rid of that ding dong Ruddo

Tue March 20, 2018 10:44 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
Anders wrote:
durdencommatyler wrote:

and to get rid of that ding dong Ruddo

What a ding dong!
Post a reply