Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: Vitalogy Survivor: Album Finals

Mon April 02, 2018 8:59 pm

#2 vs #3 for me here. Tremor Christ over Last Exit.

Mon April 02, 2018 10:40 pm

mikejasond wrote:Tremor Christ is the song that gets voted for when you listen to these songs and albums 1000 times and the good songs are so overplayed youve forgotten how good they are and start to turn to the other songs because you need something else

Id agree if you said that about Last Exit.

Mon April 02, 2018 11:17 pm

For me, Tremor Christ is and always has been one of the best songs on the album and of Pearl Jam's canon.

Tue April 03, 2018 3:06 am

durdencommatyler wrote:For me, Tremor Christ is and always has been one of the best songs on the album and of Pearl Jam's canon.

Yup. But it always wins so im going for Last Exit now :)

Tue April 03, 2018 5:32 am

Last Exit won the whole thing last year.

Tue April 03, 2018 5:36 am

It can still win this year.

Re: Vitalogy Survivor: Tremor Christ Wins!

Tue April 03, 2018 10:32 am

Tremor Christ wins!

Tue April 03, 2018 3:04 pm

Damn straight

Tue April 03, 2018 8:25 pm

chewm wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Tremor Christ is the song that gets voted for when you listen to these songs and albums 1000 times and the good songs are so overplayed youve forgotten how good they are and start to turn to the other songs because you need something else

Id agree if you said that about Last Exit.

Its even more true about Last Exit

Thu April 05, 2018 5:49 pm

I've listened to Tremor Christ and Last Exit countless more times than Betterman and Evenflow. Your hypothesis is quite wrong.

Thu April 05, 2018 7:55 pm

Leatherhead wrote:

I've listened to Tremor Christ and Last Exit countless more times than Betterman and Evenflow. Your hypothesis is quite wrong.

ah, yes, the ol "I dont like this so you are obviously convincing yourself you like it" argument.

Fri April 06, 2018 11:23 am

this is technically a different argument. It's the 'I'm tired of having sex with my old partner so I'm going to screw around' argument

Sat April 07, 2018 2:57 am

stip wrote:this is technically a different argument. It's the 'I'm tired of having sex with my old partner so I'm going to screw around' argument

:? No
Post a reply