Switch to full style
General Pearl Jam discussion.
Post a reply

Re: talk about the leaked demos

Wed April 03, 2013 9:20 pm

this joke was the equivalent of a "magician" saying he'll make a quarter disappear, and obviously tossing it behind his shoulder while fluttering his hands

Wed April 03, 2013 9:35 pm

Gonna need something stronger than ice after listening to this shit

Wed April 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Its a good thing I'm not that interested in new PJ anymore. I might have been... uh... mildy annoyed or something?

Wed April 03, 2013 9:47 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Its a good thing I'm not that interested in new PJ anymore. I might have been... uh... mildy annoyed or something?

Well played :)

Wed April 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Are you guys surprised that the author of That Broader Definition of Liberty: The Theory and Practice of the New Deal can rant for pages about nothing at all? I think Stip just spurred me on so he could make up pages and pages of bullshit.

Wed April 03, 2013 9:52 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:this joke was the equivalent of a "magician" saying he'll make a quarter disappear, and obviously tossing it behind his shoulder while fluttering his hands

This was a statement I made to my co-conspirators many times over the past 3 weeks.

Wed April 03, 2013 9:55 pm

B wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:this joke was the equivalent of a "magician" saying he'll make a quarter disappear, and obviously tossing it behind his shoulder while fluttering his hands

This was a statement I made to my co-conspirators many times over the past 3 weeks.

Im sure pulling off an effective rickroll is an impossible task that no one could pull off ever.

Wed April 03, 2013 9:58 pm

BurtReynolds wrote:Its a good thing I'm not that interested in new PJ anymore. I might have been... uh... mildy annoyed or something?

its not even about pearl jam, its about humor and pranks. this is about as terrible as it gets.

Wed April 03, 2013 9:58 pm

B wrote:

Making excuses? Now? Really?

Wed April 03, 2013 10:12 pm

@SkitchP wrote:
B wrote:

Im sure pulling off an effective rickroll is an impossible task that no one could pull off ever.

why, skitch, whatever do you mean?

Wed April 03, 2013 10:12 pm

I think the fact that everyone is so butt-hurt about this shows that it was a good prank. Either way, I thought it was funny.

Wed April 03, 2013 10:14 pm

Mecca wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
B wrote:

why, skitch, whatever do you mean?

8-)

Wed April 03, 2013 10:16 pm

we were hoping to make the April Fools prank that B actually did something correctly with no hiccups... guess there's always next year.

Wed April 03, 2013 10:21 pm

The prank is what it is; B's execution was priceless. If we had to endure 2 weeks of this demo crap just to see B eff up the delivery, I say it was worth it

check out the use of that semicolon
Last edited by bodysnatcher on Wed April 03, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed April 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Mecca wrote:we were hoping to make the April Fools prank that B actually did something correctly with no hiccups... guess there's always next year.

you sure about that?

:haha:

http://archive.theskyiscrape.com/viewto ... b#p3420494

Wed April 03, 2013 10:24 pm

someone's gotta make a Kim Jong Un head float for the Macy's parade

Wed April 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Can we PLEASE kill this thread and MOVE ON?!

Wed April 03, 2013 10:34 pm

Sounds like RM was just trying to increase its social media engagement.
Post a reply